Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp (14328 Views)

NYSC Camps Reopen On 10 November / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Person2person(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Awaiting whitefowl.. [left][
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by baconline(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Government should just give them a letter of exemption

3 Likes

Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by 2cribz: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2020
What nonsense.it should be scrapped. Like deleted and files formated,recovery wiped off. Scrap it forever.its useless

3 Likes

Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Odion2016(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2020
yanabasee1:
They can't wait to be collecting awoof 33k without doing anything......

Some of them don't even know that they'd be posted to interior bush with no network....They should better enjoy their free time before opening threads to lament and cry of government cruelty.....

I sense envy

1 Like

Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Bignuell(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2020
adioolayi:
Make dem start to dey collect there own allowee..sharp guys grin grin grin
I dey tell you. Na the allowee dem won collect.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Greenvaiper: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2020
[s]:
Allawee on point......

God bless our darling daddy for the great, good thing he did for our corpers.

A man after God's heart[/s].

Abnormality
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Sam3263: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Ielts material available for those planning to take the ielts exams.

Get 7.0 band score in listening reading writing and speaking.

Chat me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven

Regards

Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by EdmundChidera(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Officials won't make arrangement for their reopening because most of their PPA are in schools which is closed except for exam class

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Farki: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2020
okefrancis:
It would be difficult to maintain social distance in NYSC Orientation camp therefore let it remain closed till the menace of CIVID19 reduces to minimal to prevent the wide spread of it

It would be completely impossible unless they only want to admit 100 people into every camp. Just the showers alone would be a problem.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Pharmmaqp: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Send people directly to PPAs. angry
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

Prospective corps members have appealed to the National Youth Service Corps to reopen orientation camps for the commencement of service.
Some of them, who spoke with SaharaReporters, asked the NYSC management to post them directly to organizations currently operating without camping as recommended by ‪Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.

One corps member, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, said,

“We registered to commence service before the lockdown. We were unable to go for camping because the first stream was already filled.

We were thus told to wait for the second stream. Unfortunately, the Coronavirus lockdown started while stream 1 camping was ongoing. It was suspended, and the camps were closed.

“We are getting older and our months are essentially wasting, in the sense that, going this way, we will be forced to do the same service for 12 months after all these is over.

The pandemic has brought financial hardships on us and our parents. At a time we ought to package our profiles and apply for jobs to ease the hardship, we are being held back for having not served.

“Some of us have to commence graduate studies next year. It is only reasonable that we know when our service ends so we can plan our applications and preparations accordingly.

We are now been indefinitely held back by the silence from the NYSC management. Commencing service and having to spend likely 12 more months than our colleagues in stream I practically render some of us ineligible to apply for most jobs with age restrictions.

“In light of this, we humbly request that the concerned authorities consider our demands.

“Should ‪@officialnysc consider the above to not be feasible yet, they should activate our profiles and make our months of waiting on their decision count out of our service year.”

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/06/prospective-corps-members-appeal-nysc-reopen-camp

Package your profile and apply for which jobs? Jobs in Nigeria. You guys better start learning skills
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by ThatFairGuy: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2020
FG should work towards this ASAP.

"asked the NYSC management to post them directly to organizations currently operating without camping as recommended by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo."
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by shadfoye: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2020
I think those already registered should be waived and give NYSC discharged certificate as a result of covid-19.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2020
hairdeals247:
Okay... A committee will be set up to look at it. Thank you. smiley

Where are you now
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2020
Just issue them discharge certificates jare... Don't waste their precious 1 year! This scheme has become more useless and unproductive than a drop of oil in the middle of the Atlantic.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by jericco1(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Getting older after 5 months?
Imagine
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by 10kgod(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Etz well.....

I'll advice all PCM think start thinking ahead. You all should start thinking beyond serving.

Osogbo people,

LAUNDRY SERVICE AT YOUR DOOR STEP. AVAILABLE 24/7.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

Osogbo people,

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

Osogbo people,

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by hairdeals247(f): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Where are you now

We are at Ramat Park, Ikpoba hill, NO 40 Oregbeni Market Along Benin /Agbor road, Opposite Edo City Transport Service, Before Mentus Chemist. Ikpoba hill Benin City

We sell Weavons, Human hairs, Wigs, Closures,Frontals and others at affordable prices. Thank you.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by mjabdulk: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2020
But I heard and read some undesirable elements of different comments before Covid-19, calling for scripping NYSC programme.

Why this appealing?
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
NewBea:
NYSC...very useless something
No, it isn't.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by MAJORBANKZ(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
nice development. . They should please do the needful
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by droidview: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Will social distancing be enforced in camp?

Meanwhile, with just 3k, I can teach you how to design ecommerce website.This is a promo.

Check my signature for whatsapp number.

https://www.nairaland.com/6039328/read-tell-me-what-think
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
hairdeals247:

We are at Ramat Park, Ikpoba hill, NO 40 Oregbeni Market Along Benin /Agbor road, Opposite Edo City Transport Service, Before Mentus Chemist. Ikpoba hill Benin City

We sell Weavons, Human hairs, Wigs, Closures,Frontals and others at affordable prices. Thank you.

Please Get In Touch With me
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Captain6(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
What about final year students in tertiary institutions who have couple of months to graduate?
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The call to suspend opening of camp is a matter of security and government working on how to prevent spread of covid19. Government have the power to reopen schools but chose to open it for exit students.
The call for the suspension is being proactive, south Africa that open her schools, the spread of covid19 skyrocketed..this is a lesson for us. If we choose to heed.
I for say make thunder strike those useless thumbs of urs,but I dey fast today!!

egungun be careful
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by bigjackass: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nigeria problem is too much. Nysc can continue without the orientation camp. Just putting lives on hold unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Fmlao: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
LAST THING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Kano Corpers To Repeat Service Year – Coordinator / Should I Continue With My Current PPA Or Change It / Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.