Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp (14325 Views)

NYSC Camps Reopen On 10 November / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by femi4: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
yanabasee1:
They can't wait to be collecting awoof 33k without doing anything......

Some of them don't even know that they'd be posted to interior bush with no network....They should better enjoy their free time before opening threads to lament and cry of government cruelty.....
Olodo, check schools, banks and industries and see how corp members are doing even much more than full staff
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Salvofthesouth(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The call to suspend opening of camp is a matter of security and government working on how to prevent spread of covid19. Government have the power to reopen schools but chose to open it for exit students.
The call for the suspension is being proactive, south Africa that open her schools, the spread of covid19 skyrocketed..this is a lesson for us. If we choose to heed.

oga shift
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by sgd: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
caution
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Guru9ja(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Get an exemption and dont waste your time
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by Treshmike(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
yanabasee1:
They can't wait to be collecting awoof 33k without doing anything......

Some of them don't even know that they'd be posted to interior bush with no network....They should better enjoy their free time before opening threads to lament and cry of government cruelty.....

This is the most annoying response i have read from nairaland.
Did you read the post at all?
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by yanabasee1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
femi4:
Olodo, check schools, banks and industries and see how corp members are doing even much more than full staff

Unam ikot..... idiok anoh uka.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by yanabasee1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Treshmike:

This is the most annoying response i have read from nairaland. Did you read the post at all?

You're frustrated
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by MUTERIKA(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lots of perfectly structured nonsense on the front page. No one us against the fight against the spread of covid-19, but if stream I could start count down only after spending 7 days in camp, what is stopping stream II. Personally, I have a targeted career with age limit, staying for months without words or possible solution is tormenting.
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by MUTERIKA(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
FG has approved reopening of camps, the matter lies with the corps now
Re: Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 And Seun

See This Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6096246/fg-approves-reopening-nysc-orientation

Move it to Front Page Please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Kano Corpers To Repeat Service Year – Coordinator / Should I Continue With My Current PPA Or Change It / Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.