Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos (36558 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / Five Containers Laden With Rotten Fish, Other Edibles, Found In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by spayor(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92549535:

No problems.
Click on our profile and click on where you find send email to.....
Just at the top of our profile picture.
still can't find it..thanks for your time and attention
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Emmaomotob(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
SmartProf:
For every one interception, its likely over 100 has sailed through. The investor who owns this, will be in severe pain but he knew the risk involved in such importation, but must have waved it off with his left hand since he knows there are corrupt elements in the country which he can buy over & get past any hurdle. Unfortunately he met with officials that want to either do the right thing or are looking for presidential commendations or promotions. I also hope the police will release all of what they seized & not hide some.
LOL. You are so cynical.
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
spayor:
still can't find it..thanks for your time and attention
You are welcome.
Do have a blessed day ahead.
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by adekS1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Seventy7kings:

I believe the 80% is not exaggeration
only 20-30% of youths take tramadol/codeine..

If u really know wat 80% is that means for every 10youths like 7-8 of them do take tramadol which am more than sure its true..

1 Like

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by nokatakata: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
9icetoo:

Just one sensible post out of many.
If the owner of the container fulfilled all requirements by the Nigerian customs and nafdac, why is ndlea seizing the container?
Ndlea should go after the illegal distribution and not the importer who may fulfilled all the legal requirements to bring in the drugs.

This single seizure might spike the price of the drugs in the market making it inaccessible to those who genuinely need it.

Can't we just do things right in this country?

If the owner hasn't fulfilled the requirements of the law, then it's his loss and I don't pity him/her one bit.

Don't mind them. So if I have cough and want to use codeine, I won't be able to buy because somebody is somewhere abusing it. Doctors won't be able to use or recommend tramadol to their patients as well. People abuse alcohol too but they are not banning or confiscating imported alcohol. Very confused leaders.

1 Like

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by vasco01(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Make them allow the thing Joo make we use am coolee our head for this Corona break resumption
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by neonbash0: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oga police why na? You no want make people shalaye for we Lagos so?? Abeg free the container joor.
E get why
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Seventy7kings: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sammy07:

grin, you're not serious oo
What about those herbal users.
Esp the old mama's and papas
grin
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Seventy7kings: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
MadamExcellency:

In my locality, it can't be more than 2%
are you sure? People you don't suspect are actually doing drug, it's like that almost everywhere.
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Seventy7kings: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
theultimatep3:

Where did u take ur sample from ?
you will be surprised if you investigate. A lot of people use drug, you just may not know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neighbors Rescue Lady Who Drank Poison After Being Dumped Over Infidelity / Dead Student Of Delta State Polytechnic Found Along Staff Quater Junction (pic) / Kenyan Police Officer Stabbed To Death By His Wife For Arriving Home Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.