Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos (36569 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / Five Containers Laden With Rotten Fish, Other Edibles, Found In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Kingluqman(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Some niggaz up north no go like this news grin
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by SIONKPO1(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:
This is what 80% of Nigerian youths consumes like it's nothing.

The leaders of tomorrow indeed!

In the next 10-20 years, these old politicians we have will still reason more perfectly and sensibly than the youths of this generation.
Your statistics is wrong
*Those drugs are supposed to be given to patients strictly on prescriptions but the over dosage that causes mumu highness
*Drugs is only high amongst northern folks,most southerners do brew or gin

2 Likes

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by justianoo(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
SmartProf:
For every one interception, its likely over 100 has sailed through. The investor who owns this, will be in severe pain but he knew the risk involved in such importation, but must have waved it off with his left hand since he knows there are corrupt elements in the country which he can buy over & get past any hurdle. Unfortunately he met with officials that want to either do the right thing or are looking for presidential commendations or promotions. I also hope the police will release all of what they seized.
He will not.A pack of 200g sells 2k prior to the ban,it around 150/300.
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Sammy07: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2020
Seventy7kings:
I believe the 80% is not exaggeration
it is joor. There are many people who don't use drugs. I, I don't even like drugs, be it paracetamol or whatever.
I do heal naturally whenever I'm sick

1 Like

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Babawostarboy(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2020
just burn them out
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Warlayx: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2020
This is Pablo Escobar strategy jare... Let them catch one so that 100 pass through, so it'll look like their are fighting the war against drugs well

Imagine just 17 meth labs in this whole Nigeria was shut down, what a joke. Do you know how many labs just one cartel in Mexico owns.

Go and watch Narcos and Narcos Mexico. You'll know what I'm talking about

2 Likes

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Nasir123(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:

In the next 10-20 years, these old politicians we have will still reason more perfectly and sensibly than the youths of this generation.

I'm telling you!
So so Pathetic
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Seventy7kings: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2020
Sammy07:

it is joor.
There are many people who don't use drugs.
I, I don't even like drugs, be it paracetamol or whatever.

then you belong to the 20% grin
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by realstars: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Happening Now
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Sammy07: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Seventy7kings:
then you belong to the 20% grin

grin, you're not serious oo
What about those herbal users.
Esp the old mama's and papas
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by raphy(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2020
all the ones that have gone to different state they didnt tell us many things come in from ship daily from guns to cocaine inside cars tires and many hard drugs there NPA ppl are not loyal some want the money for hand to go build there houses.

this country is in hot mess.

God go help us all.
happy Friday all be vigilant so u no go kpeme young.
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by money121(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Ok
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Doyouhavehoil: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2020
The thing go con cost now angry

1 Like

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by RealMillennial(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:

80% is a bit on the high side, don't you think? Abi is there some data to back this up?
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Hopebringer: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
The owner refused to settle
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Maybe the owner is stingy

Your brain dey there!

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2020
The rate at which youths takes hard drug these days, one should be able to deduce the kinda leader Nigeria is breeding.
Like 20yrs back, anyone that smokes are arrested by police. They smoke in police presence without fear these age.
Sad
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by taf4u4me(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2020
The owner no gree settle well.. Mtchweee... OLODO

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Sammy07:

it is joor.
There are many people who don't use drugs.
I, I don't even like drugs, be it paracetamol or whatever.

You must be very young ..

Your immunity is still great!
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by MadamExcellency: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Seventy7kings:

I believe the 80% is not exaggeration

In my locality, it can't be more than 2%
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by slipperyanus07: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
Its public knowledge that no Nigerian billionaire legit.
am sad of this development it will the product more expensive now
eni4real:
You must be very young ..

Your immunity is still great!
Lipscomb:
Its public knowledge that no Nigerian billionaire legit.
am sad of this development it will the product more expensive now

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Loooooooogstory: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Codeine isn't a banned substance it's a cough syrup
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by droidview: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2020
I tot its supposed to be prescribed over the counter.

Meanwhile, with just 3k, I can teach you how to design ecommerce website.This is a promo.

Check my signature for whatsapp number.

https://www.nairaland.com/6039328/read-tell-me-what-think
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Will be shipped to Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam members
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by zudozz: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2020
information n informant!
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by Charly68: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2020
From where to where,Govt must find out and do justice to the matter
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by lucky4west: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2020
the owner of this container no "settle" every body or no settle the right people....some of the law enforcement guys go still hail or use the drugs...nigeria don sink beyond repair

1 Like

Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by superfitsez(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Business is like gambling....very anyhow risk....even me as a real niggarrr sometimes dey fear to put my money for business

Imagine the owner of this container now!
Anyway

A real niggarrr will go ahead with his proposed cooking
gas business

After all Even the life self na risk and gambling
Just like business we prepare for the worse and hope or pray for the best
I've replied
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by sylve11: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2020
SmartProf:
For every one interception, its likely over 100 has sailed through. The investor who owns this, will be in severe pain but he knew the risk involved in such importation, but must have waved it off with his left hand since he knows there are corrupt elements in the country which he can buy over & get past any hurdle. Unfortunately he met with officials that want to either do the right thing or are looking for presidential commendations or promotions. I also hope the police will release all of what they seized & not hide some.

you're not nice at all grin cool
Re: 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos by nokatakata: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2020
These are drugs to be used for pains and cough. Any idi.ot who decides to abuse it should carry his/her cross. You cannot ban a drug because some people have chosen to be useless and fooli.sh. these drugs were made to heal not to be abused.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun / 300L Benue State University Student Shot Dead By Cultists Over Missing Trouser / Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.