Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 (41660 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Basher8583: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Strategy like rigging ko?

strategy
/ˈstratɪdʒi/

noun

A plan of action designed to achieve a long-term or overall aim.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Kayouzka(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
it's a different case
better managed by US than communist china
China can't be trusted
God bless Trump

It America that can't be trusted
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by sleekman(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
NettyNelly:
But I heard Microsoft is moving to acquire tiktok. Won't that be bad news for Bill Gates.
I offer professional branding for your Business. Check my portfolio on my signature
Bill Gates owns less than 10% of Microsoft. He has long divested into other endeavours especially charity & philanthropy.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This is not alright

But its right for China to barn FB and other US apps.. your judgement awaits you..
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jacseyi:
USA should be the last country to ban any app. Google, Facebook, Twitter etc are all US's apps that gather people's info globally

Blah blah blah..
Does Facebook and other popular US app operate in China? No!! So it's only right of the US banned their apps too
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
zoedew:
I agree with President Trump. One major reason I avoid Chinese owned browsers et al. They cannot be trusted to not mishandle your personal details considering that the Chinese business environment is not subject to corporate governance ideals based on democratic values that guarantees openness.

Bro ever since I learnt that Opera mini has been sold to China, I haven't logged in my Gmail account on it since then... I don't trust the chinks..
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
promotervickky:

What are you saying? The US is jealous of the growing Capacity of China!!!

They don't want to give up World power!!!!

I am beginning to suspect that the Coronavirus was orchestrated by the US to bring down China.

Please look at things with unique googles

Utter trash..
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
FrLukas:

Wait a minute!

China doesn't allow Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Twitter to run in their country?

Are you sure about that?

I'm just hearing that for the first time.

Dude you joking??..
US apps don't run in China not even Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by zoedew: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
and what exactly would china do with your dumbass data that's beyond what America is currently doing? grin

Your gutter language clearly is an indication of how it is with you that you can’t understand these things so easily appreciated by others on this thread.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
zoedew:

Your gutter language clearly is an indication of how it is with you that you can’t understand these things so easily appreciated by others on this thread.
[/s]
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by zoedew: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hanks0000:

Dude you joking??..
US apps don't run in China not even Wikipedia

True that! If they did the Chinese Communist Party will be unable to perpetuate the indoctrinated lifestyle imposed on the citizenry! The citizenry will be free and query the State. In life it is best to live and let live!
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by zoedew: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]

You put yourself on display for the whole wide world to see! Folks like you are not responsible enough to accept and appreciate the import of the established fact that the internet never forgets. Cancel my posts all you can your mess is out for all to see.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by skimmy005: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
GiZcorp:

Seriously? And you claim you're not mad? oh, I can see it's a generational problem because from all indications you're the one killing yourself. Anyways like I said before your father, I mean the very pathetic father that gave birth to a goat like you with all your entire lineage combined will never be as successful as I am not to talk of Trump. I know you're in severe pain, so take this advice you stupid son of a thousand miserable fathers. Go from NL buy for your miserable self a cool bottle of sniper, pour it in a wine glass if you have any then carefully drink it. I bet you, you won't be missed!
quote me again and ogun will kill your demented low life MOTHER, fool, son of a prostitute, quote me again and your miserable mother and coward father will remain stupid and you will remain worthless to them forever
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by cuthbert5: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:
And what was the outcome of Madam Clintons initial gra gra? If you understand cyber security and espionage you will know what's at play! Its all about election not for security concerns. Microsoft would have considered the security concerns before showing interest of buying TikTok

With the way things are going, Trump reelection is getting coma daily.

BTW, Joe Biden is looking more younger compared to a year a go, same transformation occurred to Madam Clinton Before the 2016 election .

Biden is also logically coherent with the latest events... What's the secret?
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
zoedew:

You put yourself on display for the whole wide world to see! Folks like you are not responsible enough to accept and appreciate the import of the established fact that the internet never forgets. Cancel my posts all you can your mess is out for all to see.
[/s] you are still not making sense.

Lemme know when you are ready to answer the question instead of posting dumb shit.

Again, What is china gonna do with your dumbass data that America isn't doing with your data at the moment?
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by zoedew: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
you are still not making sense.

Lemme know when you are ready to answer the question instead of posting dumb shit.

Again, What is china gonna do with your dumbass data that America isn't doing with your data at the moment?

Only your ilk answer to stench!
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
zoedew:

Only your ilk answer to stench!
lmao

Dumbass.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by earnit3: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bad
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
zoedew:

You must understand that there is no perfect system on earth only better ones. The American system is better.

Not necessarily.

Capitalism isn't exactly a garden of delightful roses.

Only the gardener knows the dirty, stinking manure that goes to keep the seeming flowers in place.

The only difference between America and China is that America deceived it's citizens with the illusion of freedom while China doesn't even bother with the illusion.

Don't forget that America was built on the back of African slaves and watered by the blood of Aboriginal Indians.

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Akapito:

China banned those apps you mentioned and other hundreds of US websites.

Nairaland is also banned in China but China wants you to use their own websites

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_mainland_China

Hmmm... Nairaland is banned in China? Is this recent?
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by michresakidjo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=92547384]
[i]Why is the US the only Country Issuing permanent resident GREENCARDS via DIVERSITY VISA lotteries to people of different walks of Life to come over and live in the US forever...?

Even the Chinese are benefitting from it too.
That's what makes the US the super power.
They draw their strength from different tribes with BRITISH as the background.

U will Find a Chinese Soldier in the AMERICAN ARMY fighting and kicking against his parent country grin grin.
But CHINA will never allow such.
For theirs remain the bedrock of Racism

Chinese president's daughter also study in havard

Like Mao and denxioping
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by michresakidjo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
promotervickky:

What are you saying? The US is jealous of the growing Capacity of China!!!

They don't want to give up World power!!!!

I am beginning to suspect that the Coronavirus was orchestrated by the US to bring down China.

Please look at things with unique googles

What are the grounds for your claim
Trust but very!!!!!
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by michresakidjo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
FrLukas:
Trump is America's nemesis.

E don tey wey America dey destabilized economies worldwide.

The destruction of America will begin from within.

America is jittery now.

They accuse WeChat and Tiktok of doing exactly the same thing Google, Facebook and Microsoft have been doing for ages.

We must learn how to argue with facts objectively
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by authority2006(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
it's a different case
China can't be trusted
God bless Trump

Another as$licker
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by michresakidjo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
kingthreat:
China bans American apps but want America to accept their apps. The US has been too lenient before Trump

those Demoncrats allowed China to go Scot free all in the name of liberalism

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by michresakidjo(m): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
tammie24:
yes, same way Hillary Clinton led the polls and lost big time
cheesy grin grin grin

[b Electoral college][/b]

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by mentored: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
it's a different case
China can't be trusted
God bless Trump

Trump na man shaaaa

Love him or hate him

Not our everly shocked

Lifeless hmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by lymelyte(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2020
I want to know o.. So are you guys saying is OK for America to spy on the world and it is not ok for China or other countries to do the same? Who made American the world police?
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Studyinchina200(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Akapito:

Sometimes you need VPN to access nairaland

Is Nairaland banned in China?
Can you access Nairaland in China without VPN?

Let's hear from him.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Akapito: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Studyinchina200:
?

So Nairaland is not totally blocked in China.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Studyinchina200(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Akapito:

Yes. See the screenshots I just posted. Am not using VPN.
So Nairaland is not totally blocked in China.

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Lilpen3758: 9:21am On May 19, 2021
rachytenny2:
hmm..it is well
flash me you look beautiful dear......no mind me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.