Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Blog & Business Website Review #FREE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog & Business Website Review #FREE (199 Views)

Get Your Own Professional, Interactive Blog, Business And E-commerce Website At / Drop Your Website URL For A FREE Website Review And SEO Audit / Create Your Own Blog/business Website Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog & Business Website Review #FREE by Bloghomies(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2020
If you run a blog or business website and you're looking for an honest review of your site, then drop your URL.

I'm not a web designer or developer, but I know what makes a great looking site from a users' standpoint.

Warning! If your site is ridiculous, my review might be somwhat harsh.

The aim is to caution you, and guide you on how to retrace your steps.

So please, strip yourself of your ego and digest every point I raise.

Let's begin! Who is first?
Re: Blog & Business Website Review #FREE by Bloghomies(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2020
Debestweb:
I
Please review
Pinkidease.com.ng
Odumegwuojukwu.com

I don't think there is much to review here. The website looks unfinished, and the header button isn't working.

The overall interface doesn't look very professional, which you can easily fix by hiring a reliable web developer.

If you prefer doing it yourself, I would suggest using Elemento to build your homepage, then download templates if you're lazy designing from scratch.

I understand you want to create a branding company, but you can only succeed when you create a strong brand.

You can't help someone build a brand if yours is weak. Think about your logo, PINK?

Are you targeting the female gender alone? You need to understand the psychology of colors and how to appropriately use them.

I've done more than review lol..

(1) (Reply)

Creative Thinking Support On Advertise Page / China Digital Products And Services Websites /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.