Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! (1498 Views)

AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane / After Arsenal Defeated Manchester United, See A Funny Photo That Went Vir Online / Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap (2) (3) (4)

SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by polinpo: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2020
The crazy story behind this photo.

In 2011, Sadio Mané left his native country Senegal for the first time in his life and arrived in France to train with FC Metz - a ligue 1 soccer club that was at the time at the bottom of the ligue 1 table.

He decided to send a photo of himself to his mother back home in Senegal but had no camera to do so and very little money. He then asked a journalist to take a photo of him.

The journalist took the photo and asked him for his email address in order to send him the photo. But Mané did not have an email address either ...

Before leaving, Sadio Mane asked the journalist, "this photo is free, right ?"

Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by baltty: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2020
This life is so unpredictable. Nobody knows tomorrow grin grin grin !

Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by NettyNelly(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
It's amazing how he has risen to top player with champions league.

I offer professional branding for your Business. Check my portfolio on my signature

Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by Artiiclebeast: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2020
A very nice chap with a good heart.

You can see through him how innocent, pure, and unmoved by the little things of life he is. Very down to earth and doesn't take life too serious.

If only half of us, the Nigerian youths would imbibe this lifestyle and outlook to life we would redefine the course of our country and save it from eternal ruin.

Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by Lordfranklin(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2020
One player I respect a lot!
That guy dey give defenders serious wahala!
Strong, skillful, great pace and decisive.

His lifestyle generally is truly an inspiration to many.

Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by paulolee(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2020
humble right from his early days, even up till now you would still see soo much humility on his lifestyle and also if you study the way he plays and behave on the pitch..
congrats mane, because he is a real fighter on the pitch knowing the poor background he came from..
remember when his ex Southampton player was interviewed and he said mane was soo good in Southampton that the other players got jealous of his talent and hardly passes the ball to him but now things don change..

Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by illicit(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2020
He is a lion. Mane

Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by judedwriter(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Never write off anyone as long as their heart is beating...their story can change in a flash!

That's why I pity people who think suicide is the only way out.
Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by Vicky99(f): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Wow... God is great.
Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by vanida6: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2020
He come be like kante in d pix cheesy mane is my favourite player all d time cool
Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by baltty: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
The guy is super humble that's why he rose quickly.
Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by Xeeex: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Talk about a rise from nothing

He still stays humble as ever

One of my favorite players

I like when the commentator shouts 'Sadioooo Maneeeee' when he scores

Re: SADIO MANE : The Photo That Says It All ! by michlins(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
And he's still down to earth till date. Drives one mumu car while running a hospital for his people in Senegal

Ronaldo Beats World Cup Scoring Record / We ‘ll Play Spain, Argentina In Brazil 2014 – Ethiopia / A Footballer With A “Beware Of Rough Tackle Tatoo“ On His Right Calf.