Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) (52352 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by pesty100(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simp

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Zetty177x: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
congrats girl! Judge not y'all... so that u will not be judged

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by loopman: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Best wishes to her and her hubby
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by pharmagba: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lord don't ever allow me put a ring in finger like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Abalado(f): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oyinbo na mumu I swear... No wonder yahoo boys they finish them,, waiting he see for this one,, Nigerian dog self no fit marry this one for nijja,, spit

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by eddyslim(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Okay, congrats
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations to her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Only a German can marry her..

That's why they are called GERMAN MACHINES.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by seunlayi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Time for the mountains to become a valley grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by NiceMen: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Shellsploit:
Eureka!
Me looking at the first pics while doing 180mph on Ore bypass..
grin my brother, na her only hope b that ooo cos no naija man get her time again.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Blackmoran(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Damage goods! I don't know why some men like left overs, in fact that is a understatement, I should use public toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am for our ladies going interracial ,hope to see more of this kind of union for our naija ladies .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92552629:
It is not how far but how well.
As long as she is happy and her oyibo bobo is happy.
That is all that matters, no matter what anyone says.

Y'all can type all you want, at the end of it all,
it is her life!
See Some secondary school dropouts calling someone that has more than a Master Degree olosho!
Yeye children! wink

From all of us @[/b] : CONGRATULATIONS [b]Cossy.
Enjoy your marital bliss,
YOLO!
only one like,tueeeh.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
The guy no get Mother?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ok oh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by sylve11: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good for them... cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
The guy resemble low budget Majek Fashek grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Joefat: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmm. But wait a minute. How does this news take help to stop killing in North? However. That Guy don suffer.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Engaged at ds age? Which day you will marry o. Then thinking the whole world in ur hand to explore. Age will surely tell wen time comes,

Women are just like flowers! Glitter wen going in the Morin, wen coming in the afternoon, even with ur eyes wide open you will only see same flower as a wrinkled flower.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Sparkle777(f): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations girl. All the best.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congrats to her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
These breasts that gave me Joy that year grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Karlifate: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Her long overdue hustle don pay.
Someone once said, "Nice ladies don't get good guys, smart ladies do."
IF the "german guy" is a "good guy", then the saying might be true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Person2person(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations! No carry the wedding go yonda oo....we must chop your wedding rice!......check my signature for kitchen cabinets, doors and wardrobes.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
let the German take her away, I hope other foreigners can come pack the rest of this olosho disguising as celebrities away too

we need sanity in our entertainment sector

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmm She Finally Said Yes to Human After Sleeping with Dogs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Talkingoil(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm
Mothers love telling their daughters to stay chaste and good girls so men can come for them.

Well, the narrative isn't like that(reality) . Because bad Girls end up where good girls aim to be.

First it was Mia Khalifa. Now cossy. Both ladies, are known to have taste different candies with varying sizes. What then is the benefit of being a good girl. Lol.
Just kidding o

Dignity
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by nickxtra(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
This boy go die for this mama body o

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
The guy looks like a broken record. He must have been doing drugs since he was 14!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by pyro62(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Desperate girl already. She was giving him signal to go on his kneels grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React / Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.