Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) (52349 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
B2B5000:
That guy looks homeless. I'm just saying. He looks like what they call a "bottomshelf Brad."

Probably a stray she picked up on one of her travels to sell her 'goods' grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Seems buying a young stray dog for a husband is the trend now for these actresses. Pathetic.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by eenai(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
I love this woman.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Rechargeam: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abonyica042:

WHAT IS CROTCHES PLEASE?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
God pls don't let this lady have Breast cancer, it won't be comprehensible
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by myndhunterr: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
una sharp eyes sha.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by ZooOga: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
abeg, i thought this thread was gonna be a German Shepard joke. grin congrats and happiness to dem.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by manunitedbabes: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Coldfeets: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
White men don suffa
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by omohlexy: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
The white looks mad. His own is finished!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chibukings111:
FTC....
Buh you see that guy, he's not even matured yet.

Buh that guy don suffer.....olosho can't just say No

You better get a life cause bitterness will not take you anywhere.This same "olosho" you are talking about is more successful and better than you all in all aspects of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm
Mothers love telling their daughters to stay chaste and good girls so men can come for them.

Well, the narrative isn't like that(reality) . Because bad Girls end up where good girls aim to be.

First it was Mia Khalifa. Now cossy. Both ladies, are known to have taste different candies with varying sizes. What then is the benefit of being a good girl. Lol.
Just kidding o

Such mothers are failures.They should teach their daughters to stay chaste and live a morally good life for themselves so as to be better individuals in the society not for a man.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abalado:
Oyinbo na mumu I swear... No wonder yahoo boys they finish them,, waiting he see for this one,, Nigerian dog self no fit marry this one for nijja,, spit

Lmao,cossy orjiakor is far successful and better than you will ever be in your miserable life.Try getting a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by joviegghead: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

Such mothers are failures.They should teach their daughters to stay chaste and live a morally good life for themselves so as to be better individuals in the society not for a man.

Finally! Someone with sense!

You're smart!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Emmasnoop(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
This guy prick nor go strong reach inside this olosho thing oh.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

You better get a life cause bitterness will not take you anywhere.This same "olosho" you are talking about is more successful and better than you all in all aspects of life
Everyone is better in his or her circle, You have to first look at yourself before you compare someone to another. It will help you
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Finally, she is outta market and I'm happy for her....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by okuta007: 3:55am On Aug 08, 2020
she is my crush - I love Cosy Orjiakor cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Fourwinds: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2020
sherylbakky:
There's a man for every woman and a woman for every man.

Congrats
German machine.... The guy go handle those boobies well well
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) by Spells(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2020
I saw walking stick in one of the pictures... is she crippled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React / Daniella Okeke Slays In Black Outfit (Photos) / Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.