Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? (757 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? by Thazard(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Good Morning Guys!
I'm confused choosing between being a welder and a diesel mechanic as a 20 years old so i would need your advice.

Between the two of them,
1.) Which Is more stressful?
2.) Which Is easier to learn?
3.) Which has better pay?
4.)Who lives longer?
5.)Who has more job opportunities?
6.)Who can easily move abroad?
7.) Which one's better in your opinion?
Re: Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? by Thazard(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Lalasticlala please help me take this to front page
Re: Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? by sylve11: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Remove the no. 1 on your list. Good things nor dey come easily.

Now, back to the topic, I prefer welding to diesel mechanic, because, as a welder, you stand a better chance of making good quids. A welder can earn over 500k per month. I can't say for being a diesel mechanic.

As for who live longer, that question is kinda silly. Death can happen to anybody at anytime.

Who easily move abroad? Boy, this your topic na greed full am. I have no answer to this.

Las las, put passion first before funds if you truly want to succeed.... cool

1 Like

Re: Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? by Shellsploit: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Lalasticlala knows better, let me quickly call him

Re: Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? by Thazard(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2020
lalasticlala please oh
Re: Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? by Thazard(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2020
sylve11:
Remove the no. 1 on your list. Good things nor dey come easily.

Now, back to the topic, I prefer welding to diesel mechanic, because, as a welder, you stand a better chance of making good quids. A welder can earn over 500k per month. I can't say for being a diesel mechanic.

As for who live longer, that question is kinda silly. Death can happen to anybody at anytime.

Who easily move abroad? Boy, this your topic na greed full am. I have no answer to this.

Las las, put passion first before funds if you truly want to succeed.... cool

Thanks.Lol greed!
Bros it's my future we are talking about oh, nobody wants to suffer!
Re: Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? by mayemaye(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Thazard:
Good Morning Guys!
I'm confused choosing between being a welder and a diesel mechanic as a 20 years old so i would need your advice.

Between the two of them,
1.) Which Is more stressful?
2.) Which Is easier to learn?
3.) Which has better pay?
4.)Who lives longer?
5.)Who has more job opportunities?
6.)Who can easily move abroad?
7.) Which one's better in your opinion?

Remember there are various types of welding. Are you talking of like an organised/Industrial welder that goes offshore smiley or like a workshop welder?

And there are also various types of diesel mechanic, so just be specific

1. Welding if workshop type
2. Welding
3. Depends, both welders and heavy duty diesel mechanics earn well, depending on the organisation
4. Diesel mechanic due to the hazards exposed to during welding
5.Diesel mechanic but remember renewable energy if you are talking of diesel generators
6.Both are craft jobs going from your perspective
7. Both are good, but I will pick diesel mechanic
Re: Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Welding is way more superior and advanced than diesel generator technician. If you're think of traveling with a skill, remember that foreign countries do not have electricity problems like Nigeria.

Furthermore, welding is the major key to oil and gas and the back bone of major manufacturing industries. All depends on how well you're trained and the kind of certificates you have.

(1) (Reply)

Mindfulness Motivation For Career Success / Uk Visa Experts / Need An Urgent Link With An Environmental Health Ngo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.