Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Recommed Any Text Api Service Provider That Can Send Internationally - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Recommed Any Text Api Service Provider That Can Send Internationally (305 Views)

Please Help Me With VTU API / Did You Know U Can Send Over 100,000 Whatsapp Messages For Free? / Developers In The House Even If You Don't Need The Money You Can Send It To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommed Any Text Api Service Provider That Can Send Internationally by fnep2smooth(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2020
please am working on a project that require users to get sms notification ....... i will like you guys to please recommend any text provider with easy api implementation and documentation for PHP, cheap n can send globally.
Re: Recommed Any Text Api Service Provider That Can Send Internationally by mainman7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
fnep2smooth:
please am working on a project that require users to get sms notification ....... i will like you guys to please recommend any text provider with easy api implementation and documentation for PHP, cheap n can send globally.
The one that smartsmssolutions.com is using is very superb. You can even send free sms there internationally.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Ad Programmer Needed / How To Convert M2TS To Ipad On Mac For Free / I Need Help On How To Get Remita Payment Gateway Api For Integration On Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.