Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How To Build A Successful Online Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Build A Successful Online Business (124 Views)

5 Traits Of A Successful Online Student / Winners Chapel To Build A University In Ghana / Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Successful Online Business by usamashafiq382: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2020
1. Thinking too short-term
The blogger that mentions gave up when solely six months. Several package developers hand over once their 1st product isn’t successful.

2. Failure to optimize
An online business can have processes that get dead over and over. a number of these square measure human processes, however several square measures dead by technology, and in my opinion, it’s the technological processes that square measure the foremost vital whenever somebody messes up your home page in their application program, that’s a method being dead.

3. Failure to market effectively
How many blogs receive dismal traffic as a result of all the owners who will write posts? I think that if you dare to be Associate in Nursing enterpriser, you would like to be told selling or have somebody in your business who’s skilled at selling.whereas you’ll source plenty of various business tasks, I don’t assume the core selling of your business ought to be one in each of them.follow link for full information.
https://heshitech.com/how-to-build-a-successful-online-business/

(1) (Reply)

Quick Help / Practical Steps On How To Search For Schools Abroad That Offer Your Course / American University Of Nigeria) 2020/2021 Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.