Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State (20158 Views)

What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor? / What Is The Difference Between A School, A College And A University? / Winners Chapel To Build A University In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by imperialistic(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
*Breaking:*
*Prophet T.B Joshua* to establish a $1billion University of Science and Technology in Arigidi Akoko,Ondo State.

Apart from the magnificent structures that will be put in place, the University will also have airfield and helipad for private jets, helicopters and Naval airships to compliment the Naval School at Imeri, first of its kind in the Universe.

In addition, the university will also be boast of over 90% foreign expatriates as its academic staff while the supporting and administrative staff will be sourced within.

In view of this development, we, the Akoko Progressive Union in Akure are saying big thank you to the erudite and most humble Prophet of the most high God. We equally thank the governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Akeredolu for the quick release of the C of O of the university land.

Long live *Prophet T.B Joshua.*
Long live Akoko land.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Nutase: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Tolexander: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
imperialistic:
*Prophet T.B Joshua* to establish a $1billion University of Science and Technology in Arigidi Akoko,Ondo State. Apart from the magnificent structures that will be put in place, the University will also have airfield and helipad for private jets,helicopters and Naval airships to compliment the Naval School at Imeri, first of its kind in the Universe.
In addition, the university will also be boast of over 90% foreign expatriates as its academic staff while the supporting and administrative staff will be sourced within. In view of this development, we,the Akoko Progressive Union in Akure are saying big thank you to the erudite and most humble Prophet of the most high God. We equally thank the governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Akeredolu for the quick release of the C of O of the university land.
Long live Akoko land.
source??

Hope sey no be how to perform miraculous stunt!

6 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Source?

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Here2day(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
School fees na DIE!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by walezy85: 4:48am On Sep 07, 2017
this will be too good to be true.nice one

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by swagguElite(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Ain't gonna happen! ... sh!t sounds Too good ... Too real! ...n where I come from! ...sh!ts that sound too good ...too real happens onli when i sleep

Midway ... meanwhile am nt an hater _trust me! ... am a big one! cool

7 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by ikorodureporta: 6:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Statsocial:
Source?
Tolexander:
source??

source finders cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by sholly247: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2017
imperialistic:
*Prophet T.B Joshua* to establish a $1billion University of Science and Technology in Arigidi Akoko,Ondo State. Apart from the magnificent structures that will be put in place, the University will also have airfield and helipad for private jets,helicopters and Naval airships to compliment the Naval School at Imeri, first of its kind in the Universe.
In addition, the university will also be boast of over 90% foreign expatriates as its academic staff while the supporting and administrative staff will be sourced within. In view of this development, we,the Akoko Progressive Union in Akure are saying big thank you to the erudite and most humble Prophet of the most high God. We equally thank the governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Akeredolu for the quick release of the C of O of the university land.
Long live Akoko land.

lol, Sounds too good to be true

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by holatin(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2017
will the fees be affordable for rich guy like me ?
emphasis on the RICH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by 01mcfadden(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2017
I love this man
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by livinus009(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2017
So Building Universities is the new Business for Pastors Abi

4 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Propertydealng: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Ghh
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by bukola08(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Money money
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by DrChatNuff: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
F A K E news!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
No source yet it made front page

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by SuperSuave(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2017
hope the tuition fee will be different compared to that of other churches around
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2017
This news is too fake to be true grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by maxiuc(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2017
i just luv the man....truly no other word to express my feelings for him...The most kind of them all

Go.... TB JOSHUA

3 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Exponental(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria's problem is not the number of universities we have but what comes out of the universities and what future awaits them. I would rather suggest he builds a workshop for our immediate needs.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by katstyle(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Where the members won't be able to attend again embarassed
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by holluphemydavid(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2017
if dis is true,it will be nice
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by BiafranYouths(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Great news I must confess

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by chibike69: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2017
I know say their fees go dey high

God of men indeed

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
EVRYWHERE UNIVERSITY, NOBODY THINKING OF TECHNICAL SCHOOLS AGAIN........AND WE WANT TO DEVELOP AS A COUNTRY.EVEN JAMB REDUCING CUT OFF MARKS, NO PROBLEM, IT IS A MATTER OF FEW YEARS TO COME WE WILL SEE THE EFFECTS OF THESE LIKE A TSUNAMI.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by ewenla1234(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
the news has been on air before i was born ... so i dont see anything breaking in the news
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by ritababe(f): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
I hope the school fees will be affordable Sha.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by madridguy(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
I hope his town people will permit and also support him on this.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by jamalnation(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
good one
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Ugofathersam(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
I doubt that, the man has been a great source of help to millions of people worldwide.
Here2day:
School fees na DIE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik Denies Fixing Exams To Collide With Biafra Day Sit-at-home / UNICAL Students Protest Hike Of Tuition Fees By 100% / Muhammad Kiru: Kano Will Cancel Third Term If Private Schools Don’t Reduce Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.