Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,357 members, 7,954,460 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Gets Engaged To Her Lover. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Gets Engaged To Her Lover. VIDEO (234 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Gets Engaged To Her Lover. VIDEO by Nairaobserver: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2020
Nigerian actress, singer, producer and video vixen, Cossy Orjiakor has announced her engagement to her lover on Instagram. Sharing the video and picture of the ring on her finger, the 35 year old wrote;

“Ring Alert.. Yes Yes Yes 2020. A beutiful year to plan a wedding.”

For those who do not know, Orjiakor is known for flaunting her breast at events and this she describes as a great gift from God. The Anambara born once mentioned that she wouldn’t breastfeed her kids directly to keep them firm.

Her rise to fame was propelled by her significantly large breast, which she frequently displays. Daily Post described her as the “boob star” of Nollywood. Vanguard describes her as a “boobs toting” actress and singer. In an interview with Encomium Magazine she stated that being a mother is a higher priority than getting married.

Read more and watch video HERE

(1) (Reply)

See what I did on Instagram. / Full Song: Phyno X Flavour - Chop Life (mp3) / Bbnaija: “my Net-worth And Bank Account Can’t Be Compared To Any Housemate” – Ki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.