Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari (1027 Views)

Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by kelly9icedigita: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
WHO SEND AM HE WON KILL HE SELF POI IS GOING NO WHERE THE CITY IS TAKING BY GOVERNOR OBASEKI OF PDP ,4+4 TOGBA I ADVISE OUR HONOURABLE PASTOR OSAGIE TO HANDS UP FOR GOVERNOR OBASEKI TO FINISH IS TENURE AND HE SHOULD NOT BOLDER TO WANT TO WAST HIS MONIES FOR NOTHING, BECAUSE GOVERNOR GODWIN OBASEKI IS COMING BACK TO FINISH HIS 8YEARS .

1 Like

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Propergandist: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
I was expecting to see pictures of Ize Iyamu achievements in Edo State in particular and Nigeria in general rather, you showing me this! tell us how this particular incidence will translate into victory at the polls when Nigerians are already fed up with the APC government. judgement day is at hand...

Lets Go Further...
Gov. Godwin Obaseki.
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
RoyOG:
I remember! Gov. Obaseki snapped a lot of photographs like the one above but still Oshiomole frustrated him out of the party to a winning party. So if you think you can win Edo state election by snapping with the president, i wish you good luck. Even though the president is fortunately a member of the APC, as president he is like a royal father that wishes all his subjects well. So, Ize Iyamu, Anslem Ojeazua (Edo State APC chairman) has reiterated that they do not have a candidate for the Edo State governorship election. therefore i will advice that you go and settle your scores with the state party than going around snapping photographs...
I'm sure you feel better after spitting this trash
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Stone03: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Broad day Rigging loading....... PDP should be on guard
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Stone03: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Austino50:
Where is wicked Wike the thuggish governor, anyone close to him should tell him after Edo election matter attend shall be given to him on what is going on in Rivers State, because a lot of mysterious things has been happening there that requires FG attention

If your corrupt FG is like governor Wike, we wouldn't be hearing lies like "i fed the school children with billions of naira during the lockdown".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Using Jackson Ude, Rudolf Okonkwo & Ikenga Ugochinyere Against Osinbajo / Alh. Mohammed Idris Malagi 2023 / #nasspaycutnow Trends Online As Nigerians Demand For A Slash In Lawmaker’s Salar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.