Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari (1017 Views)

Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by ironblack(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, The Best Man For The Job.
#POISimpleAgenda
#EdoMustMoveForward

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by bolaayenimo: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Someone said Obaseki preek don shrink on seeing this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by BafanaBafana: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
This life swf
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Kindledlight(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Beautiful scene!

Wish Edolites all the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by IamWonderful: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Waoooh he don happen ooooo, Obaseki begin to pack your loads, your father Buhari have made his position known
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bye bye to MOU Governor.... grin grin

1 Share

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by donbachi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
No be by flag..without party ideology,no state grows.whether na ize-yamu or obaseki...same people.but victory for edo people.
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Hoelujohn: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's photoshop. It's not real. It's rape on democracy. PDP where are you?
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by kahal29: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Correct.... What a lovely scene

1 Share

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by princetigris(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Them go play obaseki handicap

I detest ingrates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
The agenda is SIMPLE nah. I missed bighead9 Sha grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by dalongjnr: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmm..... Obaseki!
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Artiiclebeast: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am pighting kwarapshun.

Anti-kwarapshun war.

1 Like

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Antoeni(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
E don set be that
Ize Iyamu Countdown to Government has Has Began
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Terrorist jihadist bandit bokoharam herdsmen flag spits

1 Like

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by imasuenclement(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Remember Obaseki visited Buhari, yet oshiomhole and his cronnies screened him out, so pictures with Buhari doesn't translate to winning, just said i should let you guys know.
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Trumpcard05: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Make una Dey keep on clapping for una oppressors as una mumu never still do na

Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by seunmsg(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
And Obaseki is still mumuing around calling himself Buhari first son grin grin grin
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Franklinadaz: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
the long awaited picture. this will be the last achievement for POI. come sept 19, he shall meet his waterloo
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
He will definitely win the election. But I doubt if he going to make any different.

But this one is better than Obaseki.
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Afolabimills:
Terrorist jihadist bandit bokoharam herdsmen flag spits
You're always after anything APC and Buhari, why grin
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Austino50: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Where is wicked Wike the thuggish governor, anyone close to him should tell him after Edo election matter attend shall be given to him on what is going on in Rivers State, because a lot of mysterious things has been happening there that requires FG attention
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by RoyOG: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Even though he gives him the party chairman’s seat or the presidential chair to bring to benin, Obaseki is the one Edo people have chosen. We have God and we don’t need godfathers. The masses voices will be heard.
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
lol so see apc achievements, so na Buhari pics dey give una orgasm? anyways na Obaseki go continue as governor of the state.
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Franklinadaz: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
He will definitely win the election. But I doubt if he going to make any different.

But this one is better than Obaseki.
obaseki still remains the best man for the job
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Franklinadaz: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
blueeyedfellow:
lol so see apc achievements, so na Buhari pics dey give una orgasm? anyways na Obaseki go continue as governor of the state.
i tire ooo
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Yebosola(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fifty5000:
[s][/s]

U are in sever pain, as u dey cancel, nah so nothing for your mou governor.
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by RoyOG: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
I remember! Gov. Obaseki snapped a lot of photographs like the one above but still Oshiomole frustrated him out of the party to a winning party. So if you think you can win Edo state election by snapping with the president, i wish you good luck. Even though the president is fortunately a member of the APC, as president he is like a royal father that wishes all his subjects well. So, Ize Iyamu, Anslem Ojeazua (Edo State APC chairman) has reiterated that they do not have a candidate for the Edo State governorship election. therefore i will advice that you go and settle your scores with the state party than going around snapping photographs...
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
He has done first term and we have seen what he could do.
Franklinadaz:

obaseki still remains the best man for the job
Re: Pastor OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU Receives The APC Flag From President Muhammadu Buhari by Propergandist: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
I remember! Gov. Obaseki snapped a lot of photographs like the one above but still Oshiomole frustrated him out of the party to a winning party. So if you think you can win Edo state election by snapping with the president, i wish you good luck. Even though the president is fortunately a member of the APC, as president he is like a royal father that wishes all his subjects well. So, Ize Iyamu, Anslem Ojeazua (Edo State APC chairman) has reiterated that they do not have a candidate for the Edo State governorship election. therefore i will advice that you go and settle your scores with the state party than going around snapping photographs...

Lets Go Further...
Gov. Godwin Obaseki

(1) (2) (Reply)

5:10am And Shooting Still Happening In Lekki / #EndSARS: Tinubu speaks on Lekki killings / Oba Of Lagos Staff Stolen By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.