Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? (1478 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Major001(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
This brief write-up isn't for atheists/unbelievers. If you're one, the first thing you need to do is to acknowledge God, confess and repent of your sins, and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord.

This write-up is for true believers who are earnestly looking forward to the soon return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ

In Christian Theology, concerning the end times, the Antichrist is regarded as the man who will head the much anticipated one-world government after succeeding in getting Israel and Palestine to sign a 7-year peace treaty.

Now, over the years, several prominent individuals have been pointed out as the Antichrist. From Emperor Nero to Adolf Hitler to President Ronald Reagan to Henry Kissinger to President Obama to the pope... and the list goes on.

Interestingly, today, one of the prominent people, perceived by many Christians, to be the Antichrist is President Emmanuel Macron.

Why is this so?

Because of his names: Emmanuel Macron.

Remember, the Antichrist is regarded as the counterfeit of Jesus Christ.

The France President's first name: Emmanuel means 'God with us' Which is also Christ's name (Matthew 1:23). His surname, Macron, means 'Mark or The Mark.' Many Christians believe this is in reference to Revelation 13:16-17 which talks about the Mark of the beast.

Is President Emmanuel Macron the Antichrist? I don't know.

What I do know is that almost every apparatus necessary to enthrone a one-world government is in place.

* The World Bank
* The World Court
* The World Health Organization
* The International Monetary Fund
* Interpol (International Police)
*The United Nations
* Advanced Technology, e.g Artificial Intelligence (AI)
* The current push for a one-world peaceful religion, apparently spearheaded by the current pope and several prominent Christian as well as Islamic leaders.
*Etc.

So, yes, under the guise of world peace, safety and security, a massive campaign for globalization is ongoing...ultimately leading us towards a one-world government...to be headed by the Antichrist.

Whether President Emmanuel Macron is the Antichrist or not is irrelevant. What every true believer should be concerned with is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ... which will be preceded by the Rapture...which can occur at any moment.

As most true believers know, Christ's Second Coming occurs in two phases:

*The Rapture (I Corinthians 15:51-52; I Thessalonians 4:15; Matthew 24:36-44)
* The Second Coming Proper (Matthew 24:29-30; Revelation 19:11-16)

In the Rapture, Christ comes FOR His Church. In the Second Coming Proper, He comes WITH His Church.

Unlike the Second Coming Proper, there are no signs leading up to the Rapture... which means the Rapture can take place even before you're done reading this brief write-up.

So, if you're yet to make Jesus Christ your Saviour and Lord... now is another chance to make peace with God. No one can guarantee your heart will still be beating before the end of today.

Time is short. Death is sure. Eternity awaits us all.

Choose life eternal...choose Jesus today.

2 Likes

Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by thesicilian: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Worst conspiracy theory ever. This one is not for intelligent people.

3 Likes

Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Righteousness89(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
The Rapture can Happen at Just anytime...
It's gonna be in a twinkling of an Eye..
Many will not Even know. Some will even be involved in their day to day activity not knowing it has Happened!

Let's Ensure we have Surrendered to JESUS.
Let's Ensure that we Repent From all Sins..
There is No more time People!

As for the antichrist, we are not looking for him. We are looking to the Sky!
But if you ask me , I think the man that fits the description is Barack Hussein Obama

3 Likes

Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
China is last kingdom According to Daniel's Vision so I think the Chinese Dictator/President is the Antichrists.

By his fruits ye shall know him.

1 Like

Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by gsegun43: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
You said the thread is not for atheist/unbelievers and yet you wrote that people should accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour.

#ayamnotunderstanding

1 Like

Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by VirginFinder: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dotherightthing:
The Rrapture can Hhappen at Jjust anytime...
It's gonna be in a twinkling of an Eeye..
Many will not Eeven know. Some will even be involved in their day to day activity not knowing it has Hhappened!

Let's Eensure we have Ssurrendered to JESUS.
Let's Eensure that we Rrepent Ffrom all Ssins..
There is Nno more time Ppeople!

As for the antichrist, we are not looking for him. We are looking to the Ssky!
But if you ask me , I think the man that fits the description is Barack Hussein Obama
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Major001(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
gsegun43: please read the entire first paragraph.
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by gsegun43: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Major001:
gsegun43: please read the entire first paragraph.

OK

What if am not interested in Jesus anymore? I accepted him many years ago and i have left not only Jesus, but religion entirely.

3 Likes

Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Major001(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Revelation 22:11-15. I wish you all the best. It's your freewill.
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by petra1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
China is last kingdom According to Daniel's Vision so I think the Chinese Dictator/President is the Antichrists.

By his fruits ye shall know him.

Shey the book of revelation talks of the RED DRAGON . Thats one of the symbols of China
China is called red dragon

Revelation 12:3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads

I'm still doing a study on this .

Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
The anti christ is actually coming from Rome according to the bible

Daniel 9:26
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Who are the people that destroy the city and the sanctuary of jerusalem?

They were the Romans.
The Roman's are the people of the antichrist, so the antichrist is a Roman.
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by delkuf(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
gsegun43:

OK

What if am not interested in Jesus anymore? I accepted him many years ago and i have left not only Jesus, but religion entirely.
Leaving the Lord Jesus will not stop the second coming of the Lord Jesus. I will advise that you rededicate your life to Christ. He still needs you. And you can still come good. If I may ask what made you leave Christ. I won't say religion because Christianity is not religion
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by delkuf(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
solite3:
The anti christ is actually coming from Rome according to the bible

Daniel 9:26
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Who are the people that destroy the city and the sanctuary of jerusalem?

They were the Romans.
The Roman's are the people of the antichrist, so the antichrist is a Roman.

He may come from any where, what we ought to be doing is to be prepared.
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by gsegun43: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
delkuf:
Leaving the Lord Jesus will not stop the second coming of the Lord Jesus. I will advise that you rededicate your life to Christ. He still needs you. And you can still come good. If I may ask what made you leave Christ. I won't say religion because Christianity is not religion

Religion is a scam bro.

1 Like

Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by delkuf(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
gsegun43:

Religion is a scam bro.
Just give one reason why you left, if truly you were born again
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by gsegun43: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
delkuf:

One reason - I discovered that god did not create us, we created god.
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by delkuf(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
gsegun43:

One reason - I discovered that god did not create us, we created god.
Really we created God. Are you being serious. How did we create God.
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
delkuf:
He may come from any where, what we ought to be doing is to be prepared.
there is no "He may come from anywhere" The bible already prophesied where he would come from.
I am not preparing for the antichrist but rather for the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Rapture can Happen at Just anytime...
It's gonna be in a twinkling of an Eye..
Many will not Even know. Some will even be involved in their day to day activity not knowing it has Happened!

Let's Ensure we have Surrendered to JESUS.
Let's Ensure that we Repent From all Sins..
There is No more time People!

As for the antichrist, we are not looking for him. We are looking to the Sky!

Nope....see me here
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
delkuf:

Christianity is a cult.....
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
delkuf:

Because God is a hypocrite......because God is a liar
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by Buliwyf: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol. Fvcking Christians. Everybody is the antichrist to them. If it is not the Pope, it is Obama or Xi Jingping. Now it is Macron too.

Religion of fear and fools.
Re: Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? by AllenforGOD(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
I was thinking,to my perspective,apparently catholics is perhaps the church of anti-christ,cus catholic means universal church,come to think of that anti christ will bring up a world government
^_^

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Segun Adebayo Latest Revelations: A Well Known Thug Or Tout Including A / Traces Of Chineke's Existences-chiism(godianism) / Chinese Man, Builds 'noah's Ark' In Preparation For Dec 21 2012 Mayan Apocalypse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.