Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands (865 Views)

Crisis Brews Between Kogi Governor Ododo, Yahaya Bello Over Sacking Of Loyalist / Eight Killed, Scores Injured As Osun Communities Fight Over Land / Suspension: Crisis Brews As APC Governors Set To Sack Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands by Ategberoson(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
How much is a skull worth in Ibadan now?...I heard it dropped to #1500

ask your Aba and Nnewi people that patronise them

Igbo love in anambra dey sweet my belle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ategberoson:

ask your Aba and Nnewi people that patronise them

Igbo love in anambra dey sweet my belle cheesy
Yeroba must really love themselves, they harvest their brothers heads and sell to Igbos?....Yeroba love is bestgrin

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands by kingzizzy: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ategberoson:
see as Ndigbo are showing love to themselves? I don't wish this kind love to Yoruba nation anyway

You mean like when Ife and Modakeke wanted to finish each other some time ago?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands by Ategberoson(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
kingzizzy:

You mean like when Ife and Modakeke wanted to finish each other some time ago?

isn't that an affirmation that Yoruba hate themselves according to you naive people? then why are Igbo who love themselves killing themselves like Fulani herdsmen in Ananbra communities?

is this the kind of love Igbo had for themselves

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands by freeborn02: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Why do yeroba people like shifting goal post all the time grin, You said my brothers are migrating to yerobaland cos of too much wickedness, I now showed you your brothers that also migrated to wickedness grin.....and you started preaching nonsense grin

Yeroba? What is yeroba please?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands by Ategberoson(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Yeroba must really love themselves, they harvest their brothers heads and sell to Igbos?....Yeroba love is bestgrin

so what's the difference between the seller and the buyers? if buyers don't exist killing wouldn't happened in the first place isn't it?

I thought is your hustling and business knowhow that made you people rich, see as you ignorantly affirmed it that buying of body parts is the secret behind you people success

such an inhumane admits

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
freeborn02:

Yeroba? What is yeroba please?
the owners of this soup grin

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands by iyapont: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Here we go again, fake news from Lagos/ibadan express way...we igbos love ourselves so much oooo,we r so good in killing ourselves over land
Re: Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands by freeborn02: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
IspitonCowards:
the owners of this soup grin

I don't know this soup.

Is it similar to Abasha (rubbish)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petroleum Industry Bill Proposes 2.5% Fund For Host Communities / A Violent Uprising Might Occur Soon. / SANWO OLU LIED on Judicial Panel !!! Whose Interest Is he Protecting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.