Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) (76361 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dpharisee:
Congratulations, don't be sad that she got a good looking man after doing some of the things you didn't like, mind you this lady has an Upper Credit in Accounting degree from UNN and a Masters from UNILAG, she is a well educated Igbo woman and the young man knows what he saw in her to cherish her.

Did Davido not graduate from a University here? Have you ever seen him posting School throwbacks?
If her intelligence got her her "Senior Class" why couldn't she work with Any Accounting firm or any serious company.
In Nollywood, she started and ended with nudity, no talent! Everything she did was only about nudity, rubbish scenes with dogs and prostitution. Why couldn't she even apply her knowledge there?

3 Likes

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Why is it so difficult for Nigerians to be happy for people. Nigerians always expect bad news about people. That is why when Toke's house was allegedly taken over, people were very happy about that bad news, why why why. Me, I was taught by my parents to always celebrate with people and never wish anyone evil. Cossy, I celebrate with you and congratulations.
The guy is use to someone like cossy, since his mother is from Edo.
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
omokoginimi:
Na calculator dem take snap last picture?

[img]https://media1./images/66fab3cfcfe5849f624522756524d75b/tenor.gif?itemid=16142281[/img]
noooo nah iPhone but androids screenshot alone dey kill pixels
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
arrangee proposal
so evident that the guy was just acting a script.
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dpharisee:
Congratulations, don't be sad that she got a good looking man after doing some of the things you didn't like, mind you this lady has an Upper Credit in Accounting degree from UNN and a Masters from UNILAG, she is a well educated Igbo woman and the young man knows what he saw in her to cherish her.
is there any slay queen that's not educated these days. Rven hotbeybey is doing her nysc, melongodess finished uniport. Where best can u get the best olosho if not on campus. But sha and educated olosho over illiterate descent chicks anyday tho

1 Like

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congrats to them... Their union is blessed!!!
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Body dey pepper you guys because ontop her lifestyle she still found a man willing to settle down with her.
Life is not nollywood. Wake up.
Congratulations Cossy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
This one na just plaything
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by dammywapes(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
holyidol:
Our in-law, hope you will come down to Agulu to pay the bride prize, if not; Ndi Nmuo be anyi amanye gi ogbiri. please I need business partners for a profitable business that am into, if you wished to partner with me let's talk.
Hello
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
einsteine:

Upper Credit from UNN? We all thought UNN meant University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Second class upper na. Why una dey dull like this
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Who dis guy offend?

1 Like

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
dammywapes:
Hello
hi
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by einsteine(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Second class upper na. Why una dey dull like this

Second class Upper is different from Upper Credit (which only exists in Polytechnics).

1 Like

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Peace081: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
smellingPUSSY:
cosy wey my guy confirm say her kpekus dey smell. it will earn in tears
You will not live to see it end in tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
His father German, his mother Edo.. what is his locational bofolomo cheesy :..

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by andyanders: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cossy, enjoy urself jari. Haters, allow her be. Congratulations.
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Why is it so difficult for Nigerians to be happy for people. Nigerians always expect bad news about people. That is why when Toke's house was allegedly taken over, people were very happy about that bad news, why why why. Me, I was taught by my parents to always celebrate with people and never wish anyone evil. Cossy, I celebrate with you and congratulations.
let's move to the other side jare
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by DigitalSpy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:
Body dey pepper you guys because ontop her lifestyle she still found a man willing to settle down with her.
Life is not nollywood. Wake up.
Congratulations Cossy
Depends on how you define "settle down"
Someone that one leg is still facing outside cheesy
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by dammywapes(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
holyidol:
hi
what’s the business all about?
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
DigitalSpy:

Depends on how you define "settle down"
Someone that one leg is still facing outside cheesy
Is your leg facing inside?
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dpharisee:

Upper Credit from UNN? I thought upper credit was a Polytechnic grade? Na wa o. False, much?
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by benado2020(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oya let us see how far they will go.

Anyway, For your Nylon cutting and sealing Machines Urgent sales (Poly bags, Bread, Purewater, Satana Nylon, etc) check my signature
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by DigitalSpy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Is your leg facing inside?
I'm not the one on the internet posting my "engagement" photos
You might want to read the topic again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
dammywapes:
what’s the business all about?
chart me on 08125187926 for me to give more light on it.
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
DigitalSpy:

I'm not the one on the internet posting my "engagement" photos
You might want to read the topic again cheesy cheesy
Yawns.
Shift
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by smellingPUSSY: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Peace081:

You will not live to see it end in tears
this dead numbskull talking dey quote me.. na to bury u remain
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
made4naijamusic:
a person that suffers the trauma of being NIGERIAN + he's not happy with himself can never be happy for others?

The only time a frustrated man/woman is happy is when others are in pain it's a common/ toxic NIGERIAn behaviour found in the work place, religious centres, banking Hall, hospitals etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by DigitalSpy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns.
Shift
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fuckdem:
No go dey do pass yourself

This boy don carry overload grin

I just hope it will not emnd in premium tears for any of the parties involve

I wish them good luck in their union
Na them

Already hoping
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by chukemmang(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Who will not like to marry Corsy? Are you blind? Can't you see those huge lumps?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.