Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) (76059 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) / Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by kode12: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Why is it so difficult for Nigerians to be happy for people. Nigerians always expect bad news about people. That is why when Toke's house was allegedly taken over, people were very happy about that bad news, why why why. Me, I was taught by my parents to always celebrate with people and never wish anyone evil. Cossy, I celebrate with you and congratulations.
Quick question, are you congratulating Toke that her house was taken or what? No vex oh, I just want to understand.

1 Like

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by MisterGrace: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dpharisee:
Congratulations, don't be sad that she got a good looking man after doing some of the things you didn't like, mind you this lady has an Second Class Upper Credit in Accounting degree from UNN and a Masters from UNILAG, she is a well educated Igbo woman and the young man knows what he saw in her to cherish her.

With a worn out and expired punany with billions of millage?

Tueh!

NB: You are a stark illiterate.

There's nothing like Upper Credit grading in the University.

1 Like

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by benji93: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
This one don enter one chance. Such an innocent soul. grin
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Guy hustle o!!! You wan marry this milk industry
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by 2DADDEY: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
The guy being get milf fetish grin
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Peace081: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
smellingPUSSY:
this dead numbskull talking dey quote me.. na to bury u remain
E pain am
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
The guy cute die , cossy is one Lucky woman. See fine bobo kiss kiss
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by hexenbiest: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Finally she is trying the knot, I am so happy for her, Congratulations.

Meanwhile, check out these 5 Amazing tips to make your network work for your business by thought leaders from diverse areas of business.

These tips apply both online & offline networking. SMEs should take it to heart. #FCMBtop5in5 Click here to watch the full video: https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why didn't you take her to your parents?
Can you even be happy with Any member of family bringing her home?
Na Eucharia Anunobi style dem go do laslas if the family is stubborn{Seeing your son's wedding on the internet}
Any Igbos lady that no Igbo man can take home is nothing to write home about.

With all due respect,you are very dumb
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by sjwills(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
YorubaLord:
Dis one don go buy okirika market... Make we see how e go take have any savings. grin

Well I’m still wondering how much you have saved since you never buy okrika market!! Rejoice with people when they happy!! �‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Ndukings92(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
6digitscomrade:
you aren’t thinking nothing bro ..cranium has a vacuum.. u said it not me ooo
Oga boss na d matter o
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Why is it so difficult for Nigerians to be happy for people. Nigerians always expect bad news about people. That is why when Toke's house was allegedly taken over, people were very happy about that bad news, why why why. Me, I was taught by my parents to always celebrate with people and never wish anyone evil. Cossy, I celebrate with you and congratulations.

Hope your parents thought you to celebrate hard work, not any means wealth?

Because I was thought to celebrate hard work and respect a man's means of earning, irrespective how small.
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
*chuckle*
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Chizzystar33(f): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lolzz
Imustreturn:
Congrats ala nwanyi asaba
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Chizzystar33(f): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmmmm shocked shocked shocked
Congratulations to them
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Jimbadly: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
This lady disgusts me. I wonder what he saw IH her.

Congrats to both of you all the same.
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Champneys: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eeeyah.

Oluwa ma je ki a kan agbako.

Anu boy yi se mi. cry
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
How is this news?
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

With all due respect, my mother is very dumb

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why didn't you take her to your parents?
Can you even be happy with Any member of family bringing her home?
Na Eucharia Anunobi style dem go do laslas if the family is stubborn{Seeing your son's wedding on the internet}
Any Igbos lady that no Igbo man can take home is nothing to write home about.

Too much bitterness, why?
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Today is Friday and I went to the club last in December. COVID-19 is good for giving the world a needed rest, but man, I need to shake my booty and get some ass.

Happy married life to Cossy. I doubt it will last. Let’s watch and see, anyway.
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by yuswrld20(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
mtcheew
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
hisgrace090:

Too much bitterness, why?

Bitter truth!
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Mursz: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abel ma niggah, badt guy.

1 Like

Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
The guy wan marry our wife. Cossy can never and will never be faithful to one prick
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by rosy1992(f): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wow, their kids will be cute.
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
kode12:

Quick question, are you congratulating Toke that her house was taken or what? No vex oh, I just want to understand.

Don't mind him, he's probably an asslicker
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jimbadly:
This lady disgusts me. I wonder what he saw IH her.

Congrats to both of you all the same.

That's why they say one man's meat, another man's poison

Life nah love and let live, I can't say I like her but I don't have her, but the lifestyle she portrayed to us all is not one of like my children to emulate at all
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is dis d new trend now
soft soft boys
Isoryt
Re: Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
I sabi this boy well well
Very well self
He's just a toy
They can't get married
E sure die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics / Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic / Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.