Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) (37133 Views)

Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta / Military Neutralises 78 Bandits, Arrest Logistics Runner At Kwiambana Forest / Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by richeeyo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=92555394][/quote]
50 people
Na the longest danfo in the world
You wan buy ni
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
godkiller:
Very good of them, come on boys!

I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Drop your whatsapp number
interested.
Location please?
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Reference(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Just logging in to note this:
Whoever wrote this report is either mischievous or the military is absolutely inept for this kind of reportage because it is highly insensitive and gives ammunition to those who assert that it is sectional in its mandate. They had better respond appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by ajl: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
godkiller:

I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Na so e easy drop money for a total stranger? Good luck all the same

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
I remember those beautiful tall sexy looking Fulani girls in federal university dutsenma. Pls is anyone here on the forum? I careless about boko haram people. Northeners I know are either terrorists or terrorists apologist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tobimercy:
Gallant troops of the Nigeria Army have neutralised armed bandits who infiltrated Dogon Ruwa, Ungwar Bera and Zamfarawan villages in Dutsinma Local Government Area of Katsina State on 6 August 2020.
Many rustled cattle were also recovered
Why always reposting part of the exact messages of Op ?
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
godkiller:

your father ! undecided
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na only cows the can recover and defend while humans die like chickens and they don't care

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by sulaak(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
We have seen the cows, guns and others, now where are the neutralises bandits?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
na only cow and ram i dey see

shameless army
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by pelepeleb: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
is it to neutralize them or to kill them as they do kill Nigeria Army? that is not a well done job. until you kill those that are killing you and sabotaging the effort of your senior officer that are using and promising the bandit protection. that is when i will be able to say weldone.
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by thecommunist(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
godkiller:

you should create a group on WhatsApp and put the link to join in here sir.
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by opribo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Check the news again tomorrow please.

They like using big grammer to describe small things to confuse us.
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Turantula(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cant see any neutralized bandit from here can only hear the AUDIO
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Seems like they went on cow herding ops.
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Freestainworld(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
The army knows how to recover cows and goats but can't recover human being.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Where are the bandits killed ,abi what is neutralize in military parlance again.
Eni kuure
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Abusadiq01(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
GuestLog:
Buhari only know how to rescue cows. It's such a shame.

Weitin bring Buhari matter come here again?

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Germi9: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
who cares about southern kaduna..
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Abusadiq01(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
GuestLog:
Buhari only know how to rescue cows. It's such a shame.

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
When customs officers where searching for rice smugglers, the villagers in the border villages hide the rice smugglers inside their villages and they will be there until dey get info that the road is clear, and most of these cars where coming from Niger republic, usually Volkswagen passats, city boys, you see the vehicles all covered in black material and all will drive pass the road simultaneously following each other, about 4 nearby checkpoints, police and immigration, the drivers just give them #500 and they allow them pass not minding if there are guns enclosed in their almost covered in black vehicles coming from Niger, afterwards we start hearing of banditry attacks in nearby villages and local govt, even my own village I did nysc was a kidnappers secret zone then and they were people I know as friends but the village and the other close by had bandits issues until NYSC had to order our relocation to the lg headquarter where we stayed directly opposite mopol base until POP. Katsina people, police and immigration are major reasons why bandits could get guns into the country from their northern borders
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amazing..... Very quick and swift cos cows are concern

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by lordess(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Where are the neutralised bandits?

A few days... And the "neutralised bandits" will
Strike again.

Nigerian army and grammar!

Mitchewwwww!
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Leebeedo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na only cow una sabi rescue.
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by osaweseforme(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
The first class citizens cannot be slaughtered by the bandits but southern kaduna people........congratulations to the first class citizens(cows) and thank you to nigeria army
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by salbis(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
tolugar:
Kudos to the gallant soldiers.

Now they are quick to rescue cows and they can’t near southern kaduna.

They’ve finally set their priorities right.

Next time you are calling soldiers don’t forget to tell them that the live of cows are at stake
Gbam! Nothing to add. Oyel dey your head bros. grin
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by jom4real007(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
The whole @HQNigerianArmy very shameful that they wanted to inform general public on their recent activity but they couldn't have a military photographer that could follow them. Now you can see the pictures posted show TECNO plus! Shame on Nigeria Army and Nigeria Govt.
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Brother is a Good idea but such business causes quarrel between investors, inevitably it must come cos Cheating can’t be avoided..
godkiller:

Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by osaweseforme(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Are you seriously asking? i guess you don't know the meaning of GCFR.....no offence
Abusadiq01:

Weitin bring Buhari matter come here again?
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Murjem(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Recovered cows??

Na wa for this Country mhen!!!

Some news just tire person sef
Re: Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Not surprised, especially when the bandits have stolen cows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Beaten & Burnt To Death In Abuja This Morning / Badoo Cult Members Bundled Into A Car After Being Arrested In Lagos. Photos / Kano Police Recover Body Of Girl Killed By Kidnapper After Taking N500K Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.