Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bbnaija’s Erica Sticks Tongue Into Kiddwaya’s Mouth Hours After Breaking Up With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Erica Sticks Tongue Into Kiddwaya’s Mouth Hours After Breaking Up With (581 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video) / Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) / Michy Leaks Her Own Unclad Photo After Breaking Up With Shatta Wale (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Erica Sticks Tongue Into Kiddwaya’s Mouth Hours After Breaking Up With by Revolva(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica have been loving up in the house for some time now, and fans have been longing to see them take their relationship to greater heights.

However, on Wednesday night, Erica made a U-turn and told Kiddwaya that they should go back to being just friends.
According to her, “My brain cannot handle this relationship in this house. I don’t think I’m ready to handle a relationship here.
However, a new clip of the two housemates eating, with Erica sticking her tongue into Kidd’s mouth has caused mixed reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-6hshxgQbs

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bayo Omoboriowo Personal Professional Photographer To President Muhammad Bu / Popular Goalkeeper, Bernd Leno Marries Long-term Girlfriend Sophie Christin / Wow! Eniola Badmus Surprised Funke Akindele On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.