Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) (1574 Views)

Buhari Receives Bande Tijjani, President Of 74th UN General Assembly In Abuja / Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zoUZ3olERU

Speaking at the State House in Abuja after having a closed - door meeting with president Muhammadu Buhari.

Pastor Ize - Iyamu who is the candidate of the APC in the upcoming governorship election in Edo said that

1. The governor invited the so - called illegal house members for truce recently.

2. That the governor breached the norm of separation of powers

3. Why should the governor be renovating the house during rainy season?

4. Where was the renovation of the house written in the 2020 budget.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
And so the drama continues

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Lagosfinder(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Edo drama
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
The tension is rising. We need people who will douse this tension
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Edo drama
Better African magic. Giving us breaking upon breaking news
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
I hope it won't get to explosive news.
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by NEWACADEMY: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Very good point there. We all know what is happening.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by NEWACADEMY: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
When they are done with their game they should tell us.
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by NEWACADEMY: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
I was actually watching channels TV yesterday morning and the PDP guy was saying someone actually removed the roof of the house so that sitting will not hold. He was trying to say that PDP has not done half of that.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by NEWACADEMY: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
I think that was where the the idea struck the governor.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
So the governor just brought granite and heaped it in front of the house of Assembly. okay na

1 Like

Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by NEWACADEMY: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kaponanty:
Thats the reason he couldn't pass Maths and English language grin

Loserseki failure is imminent

EARN UP TO N3000 DAILY BY TAKING SURVEY

Check my signature for link
He passed joor!!!
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by hajimosho(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Ninjanaija: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
He is trying to renovate so the 17 law makers can't gain entrance into the house.
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Ninjanaija: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
He is trying to renovate himself back to office cheesy
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Ninjanaija: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
But what do we really expect him to do. To fold his arms and watch the his position taken away from him like that?
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Ninjanaija: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
My only wahala is, they should just open up that all these is about themselves instead of deceiving Nigerians during campaign.
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Ninjanaija: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
My only wahala is, they should just open up that all these is about themselves instead of deceiving Nigerians during campaigns
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
It looks to me though that the governor was not ready for this dirty fights in the first place until they brought it to him.
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Like the video said. I hope Edo people will vote for the right person.
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Ninjanaija: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
And who is the right person?
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ninjanaija:
And who is the right person?
I wish l know
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Playthepianos: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
ffg
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by AgainstIslam(f): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
So, the renovation of the Edo state Assembly Complex which is a major projectcis not in the 2020 budget?

What impunity!

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Edo people leave in Edo. They should know. Atleast, l hope so.
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Oroyo10: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
AgainstIslam:
So, the renovation of the Edo state Assembly Complex which is a major projectcis not in the 2020 budget?

What impunity!
You thought it was there? And by the way, when did that become an issue. A lot of the things done by different federal ministries are not in the budget.
Nigerian politicians don't care about the people. At best, they care about their ego if not their pocket.
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oroyo10:
And so the drama continues
We wud be getting premium drama until the end election day
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Edo drama
BigBrotherEdo
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Ninjanaija: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
I keep asking where are their children? That beautiful Ganduje's daughter. Does she vote. Let them keep deceiving us. Obaseki, Oshiomole. Where are their children.
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oroyo10:
I hope it won't get to explosive news.
Bloody news
Re: How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu ) by Ninjanaija: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

We wud be getting premium drama until the end election day
Premium per excellence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition / I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows / Samuel Akintola /ZIK was all aware of the coup ,but the former choose to sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.