Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Police Abducted And Extorted N300k From Me While Rushing My Mom To Hospital - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Abducted And Extorted N300k From Me While Rushing My Mom To Hospital (171 Views)

Abba Kyari To Fbi, I Only Accepted N300k From Hushpuppi For His Native Atire / Nipost Enugu Opened My Parcel And Extorted 7800 From Me / Nipost Enugu Opened My Parcel And Extorted 7800 From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Abducted And Extorted N300k From Me While Rushing My Mom To Hospital by Mrunityshow: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
How the police abducted and extorted N300k from me while rushing my mom to the hospitals- Lady cry out

i know I’m not an influencer but i really hope this gets the needed attention. My brother and I were stopped yesterday 6, aug 2020, at interchange round about while we were taking our mum to a hospital in abeokuta by members of the @PoliceNGWho had Eleweran SCIID written on their shirt.

They profiled us as Yahoo boys and forcibly took our phones from us, after about 30mins of going through our phones and finding nothing, they asked who owns the car we were driving, and we told them it belongs to my sister Who allowed us take the car out because we were taking my mum to the hospital, after about an hour of interogation, they got into our car and drove us to a place in Siun where they stopped and demanded for 500k. Which we insisted that we can’t pay because .....

Continue below:
[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/07/how-the-police-abducted-and-extorted-n300k-from-me-while-rushing-my-mom-to-the-hospitals-lady-cry-out/ [/url]

Re: Police Abducted And Extorted N300k From Me While Rushing My Mom To Hospital by YellowDay: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Viral Kwara Blue-eyed Woman And Daughters Set To Reunite With Husband) / Reno Replies To Aisha Yesufu; Says, She’s A Frustrated ‘beggar With Receipt’ / Who Is At Work In This Guy Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.