Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Reno Replies To Aisha Yesufu; Says, She’s A Frustrated ‘beggar With Receipt’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reno Replies To Aisha Yesufu; Says, She’s A Frustrated ‘beggar With Receipt’ (170 Views)

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu; Says, She's A Frustrated Beggar With Receipt / Nigerian Beggar With His Intestine Outside His Stomach Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno Replies To Aisha Yesufu; Says, She’s A Frustrated ‘beggar With Receipt’ by ladididanlami(f): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
The sole campaigner for the Free Leah Sharibu's movement, RENO OMOKRI has given an epic reply to AISHA YESUFU who accused him of using the Free Leah Sharibu's campaign for his selfish and personal gains.

In a tweet via her Twitter handle, Aisha Yesufu accused Reno Omokri of being a political terrorist who used the free Leah sharibu’s campaign for his selfish gains.

Her tweet reads: “Political terrorists like‪ @renoomokri‬ will talk about Leah Sharibu & use her for his selfish gains (guy drop book like say e get manuscript before she was abducted) but will never talk about ‪#ChibokGirls‬ because they were abducted under the government he served!
‪#WhereIsHumanity‬?

Reno Omokri, in a thread reply to this false allegation via his official Twitter handle: @renoomokri debunked the accusation as false and baseless while stating that he did not use the free Leah sharibu’s campaign for his personal or selfish gains.

The tweet reply thread reads; "A frustrated sidekick to another frustrated ‘beggar with receipt’ has lied that I profited from my #FreeLeahSharibu campaign. If anybody anywhere on Earth has given me a dime on behalf of Leah Sharibu, speak now or forever remain silent".

“I wrote a book, Leah Sharibu: the Girl Boko Haram left behind. Although there is NOTHING wrong if I kept my profit, I did not. I donated EVERY PENNY I made from the book to Leah’s mother, via the Christian Association of Nigeria.”

“I made ‪#FreeLeahSharibu‬ T-Shirts with my money. I asked those who bought them to pay DIRECTLY to Leah’s father. If anybody anywhere in the world bought a T-Shirt and paid to me, speak NOW or forever remain silent!”

“You and your fellow beggar with receipt have been used and dumped by General
‪@MBuhari‬ Face him. Leave me alone. If you can’t help ‪#FreeLeahSharibu‬, then don’t hurt it with lies. I am not like you guys that go begging‪ @Elrufai‬ at night!”

“Here is an audio of Leah Sharibu’s father thanking me and acknowledging that these allegations by these frustrated agents of General‪ @MBuhari‬ are false. I urge this frustrated side kick to know that I am not like her ‘beggar with receipt’.”

“You and your fellow beggar with receipt are not assisting Leah’s parents. Yet, you are traumatising them by raising false allegations to score political points. Do you have a conscience? Do you know the pain you are causing this family?

“I have a tough skin. I have faced and defeated stronger opponents than you and your frustrated beggar with receipt. But, think of Leah’s family. Think of the trauma your lies are causing. God won’t hold you guiltless.”

Reno further stated that donations where made directly to Leah’s parent and not through him.

“For those who cant afford the ‪#FreeLeahSharibu‬ shirts, but still want to support Leah’s parents, please DO NOT send me money. Send money to Leah’s parents DIRECTLY at:
Nathan irmiya Sharibu
Eco bank 3421052723
Even if you can’t donate, at least share this message. ‪#RenosNuggets”.‬

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Beat Traffic Policewoman Is A Fake Soldier / How To Use Trizact As A Vendor: A Step By Step Guide. / EXCLUSIVE: Dangote, Africa’s Largest Cement Producer, Owned By Nigerian Billiona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.