Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos (58161 Views)

Olisa Metuh And His Wife, Kanayo, Visit Suleja Correctional Centre (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Khez:
What is unemployment rate in that state again? Who are the people working in all those places their government is building and commissioning steady
You are one of those biafravd sounding stupid already
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
My akwa ibom Ayaya...

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
rdokoye:

No one is in Akwa Ibom, Lagos is the ONLY multiethnic state, every other state in Nigeria is 95% indigenous.

You claim Akwa Ibom is so wonderful and Igboland is hell, well, SEEING IS BELIEVING.
Please,tell your brothers to take their fake products,baby factory away from akwa ibom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by davidtuzy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Alway proud pf my state, any time any day∆∆∆∆∆
Best state in Nigeria after lagos and abuja

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by 2Ways(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tuscanao97:

You are a stupid fool . Is Helen Ukpabio not from Akwa ibom?
Are the children below not from Akwa ibom? even the few cases that occurred in Cross river was by Akwa ibom residents in Calabar
https://www.crarn.net/news/2016/the-unconventional-child-revisiting-akwa-ibom-child-witch-killings.php

Akwa ibom people are the most wicked ,backward stupid people in the world ,all your girls are prostitutes everywhere and they'll tell people they are from Calabar. when they say "Calabar" 90 percent of the time it's akwa ibomite . Even in Calabar most of the prostitutes are Akwa ibom and Igbo girls . Most of the crime in Calabar are commited by Akwa ibomites .They tarnish Calabar's image. These days people are beginning to know the difference to know that all Akwa ibom girls are cheap prostitutes ,house girl/boy and men gate man ,keke and other menial jobs.

your soul is tormented

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
2Ways:
God punish you and your family.Thunder fire your entire generation. idiot!
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by simeotexy: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
rdokoye:

No, because Nigeria is not landlocked, neither is Igboland.
the whole igboland is landlocked.tell me any igbo state that is close to an ocean

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by solostar1: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
honeyB2018:

So building a suitable place of worship for God, is not a good deed?
Like I said earlier, you have no respect and honour for God.
1 Sam.2:30. Them that honour me, I will honour, but they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
Be careful that this will not be your lot.

Jesus in Matthew 23 address people like you -- Pharisees. He illustrated that the Pharisees were outwardly righteous but inwardly full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

He charged them with cleaning the outside of the cup and the platter but being unconcerned about what was inside, where cleanliness really matters. He meant by this that they were concerned with ceremonial cleanliness, that which men observed, but not really concerned with holiness.

Sister Pharisees are you wiser than God?
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
davidtuzy:
Alway proud pf my state, any time any day∆∆∆∆∆
Best state in Nigeria after lagos and abuja
Yes ooo
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
simeotexy:
the whole igboland is landlocked.tell me any igbo state that is close to an ocean
Desert are not most time known to be close to the river not to talk of an ocean..
Abia can not be clean overnight na
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by honeyB2018: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
solostar1:

Jesus in Matthew 23 address people like you -- Pharisees. He illustrated that the Pharisees were outwardly righteous but inwardly full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

He charged them with cleaning the outside of the cup and the platter but being unconcerned about what was inside, where cleanliness really matters. He meant by this that they were concerned with ceremonial cleanliness, that which men observed, but not really concerned with holiness.

Sister Pharisees are you wiser than God?

People like you always misrepresent God and the bible, thereby making mockery of God and his word.
If building a good place of worship for God is a crime, then God must have made a mistake, when he asked Moses to collect from the children of Israel offerings of different kind and use the proceeds to build him a sanctuary for him to dwell within them. Ex. 25:1-8.
I think, God need to apologize to you for this? Eh.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by 2Ways(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tuscanao97:
God punish you and your family.Thunder fire your entire generation. idiot!

your time is near. it will shock you
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dpharisee:

You are not even from Akwa Ibom because a real Akwa Ibomite won't speak like this trying to cause a divide. You are an Afonja Muslim who surrendered Ilorin to the Fulanis
Hahahaha I know him in person, he's from AKS
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
2Ways:

did you come across any homeless kid on the road saying he/she is labeled a witch/wizard?
That idiot knows nothing bro
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
CapitalBank:
That is Cross Rivers... not Akwa Ibom. they are not same.
That ignorant fool won't understand you

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
2Ways:

said by someone who lives in a slum in ABA.
Mr professor I hail you
I tire for dirty pigs from abia
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
2Ways:

your time is near. it will shock you
typical mumu talk .
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Futurejoy:

Did you just say our population is poor and uneducated? You must be sick to spill that rubbish out of your mouth. Why am I even arguing with your sorry ass? I am sure you are just pained and have never been to Akwa ibom before
Those fools are envious of AKS

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
ogyunging:
What's wrong with building a technical school. Teach the youths how to use their brains and their hands. I weak for my ppl.
We have alot on the pipeline already, notably Ibom science park
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Hahahahaha,but your sisters are servicing mairuwa,maigoro for peanut with their yam leg masculine body
lol
Ákwà ibom women are popular for having masculine body and K leg grin, Also very short and ugly cry......Best prostitutes, .....so cheap grin

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
2Ways:
some of you don't even know the difference between cross River and AKWA ibom state
Yeah
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I tire for dirty pigs from abia
Please tell you Governor to help akwaibom indigenes and stop Building church in the bush

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tonytonex:
massive engineering. great work. a place I will have to visit. God bless AKS .
And bless you too...
Julius berger will finish that place oo

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Those fools are envious of AKS
Envious of barren bushland? grin.....show us Uyo batcher city grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:

And bless you too...
Julius berger will finish that place oo
how does that help this poor kids in Uyo schools?

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
2Ways:
some of this jobless Igbo youths are making me to hate the Igbo people as a whole, always filled with hate and yet you want a mirage Biafra with AKWA ibom state inclusive. is that how you will rule your Biafra?
That online country.. Same reason yoruba don't love them..
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Ákwà ibom women are popular for having masculine body and K leg grin, Also very short and ugly cry......Best prostitutes, .....so cheap grin
at least it's better off to your sisters that have yam legs and hairy chest and face Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha
No go use your parents do money ritual oohhhhhhh
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:

That online country.. Same reason yoruba don't love them..
Go and love them, infact you can become husband and wife with yeroba grin.....Who Una love help?.....Lazy short people
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Futurejoy:

Every member of your miserable family are gatemen , bike riders , Keke riders and harlots. You are just pained , and you have little or no information of Akwa ibom state
That hateful is from abia state... The most dirty state in Nigeria

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

at least it's better off to your sisters that had yam legs and hairy chest and face Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha
No go use your parents do money ritual oohhhhhhh
Ákwà ibom has the largest baby factory in Nigeria grin....

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Xisnin:

I am unaware of any state which includes prostitutes fees as part of their budget.
If you had individuals in mind, then you totally failed logic because it is none of
your business how someone spend their own personal money.

Can you tell us the total budget for this "beauty" project and the cost of
41 SUVs?

Here are cases of your zealot governor doing worse

15 SUVs for royal fathers
https://www.nairaland.com/4825629/udom-emmanuel-buys-suvs-royal

31 SUVs to chairmen
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/16/aibom-council-chairmen-take-delivery-of-31-new-prado-jeeps/

Many more for low level magistrates
https://punchng.com/aibom-gov-promises-magistrates-cars/

Even if other states had used their entire budget to buy cars, it doesn't
justify Udom using state money to build monuments. Especially in a state
where rural poverty had made children the target of anti-witch campaigns.
Retarded mumu focus on your piglet territory...
Unresource biacow
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
banjo022:
idiot, everything is built by igbos
The awanabe tribe people the claim Lagos now na Akwa ibom them want claim

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / Dino Melaye Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.