Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos (58225 Views)

Olisa Metuh And His Wife, Kanayo, Visit Suleja Correctional Centre (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Uchasa:

grin grin grin

Yet they troop to our state through Cow trucks, Rivers is their USA grin grin grin
Hahahaha, the rivers of blood, home of everything bad
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Futurejoy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

Futuresadness.

Please watch what you do with your keyboard. You simply cannot bite the finger that fed you. Take Owerri out of your childish banter. There is a place called Las Vegas. It is all about hospitality and fun.
Please what shitty fingers fed me? Is it the Imo state government that are owing their workers salaries and pensioners. Imo state is every corpers worst nightmare, people that can’t even afford to pay their permanent workers. One man in the ministry where I served was even trying to tell me that he would give me a job in thei ministry, almost all the workers there wear Okrika to work. This particular man’s shirt collar is so worn out, please is that a finger.....please please, I don’t want to experience emotional torture for the second time. Stinking shithole.....

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by nsiba: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Uchasa:

Emmanuel Onwuwor(East Cleveland Mayor in the United States).
Herbert Wigwe(CEO of Access Bank)
I even heard Ibibios do not have an organization in the UK and US grin grin grin because they are few, and most of them there are in debts!
We have Ogbakor Ikwerre where our iconic brothers and sisters making Nigeria proud in the states gather to discuss issues affecting Ali Ikwerre, you guys should admit the fact that no one likes you, not even your Cross River brothers, because you guys are greedy and cunnny.

This useless basta-rds still lives
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by nsiba: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

Futuresadness.

Please watch what you do with your keyboard. You simply cannot bite the finger that fed you. Take Owerri out of your childish banter. There is a place called Las Vegas. It is all about hospitality and fun.

Owerri that Hausas are helping to develop is what you are running ya filthy mouth over

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Uchasa(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
nsiba:

This useless basta-rds still lives
Yeah i'm ready to expose your gimmics.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by nsiba: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Uchasa:

Yeah i'm ready to expose your gimmics.

" I am ready to expose your gimmicks "....he says
If you don't expose may thunder scatter your useless life

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Daddyboy21: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Uchasa:

Nobody is one with you, you guys have nothing in common with us, you are mere parasites that leave their "developed" lands for Port Harcourt.
truth is bitter sha, nothing good can come from ikwere except violence, hatred and bunkery. Suck that bro

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Daddyboy21: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Uchasa:

I don't care go and tell Igbos that!
You are no better than them, you guys are even worst, because you have a small population compared to them, yet you guys are serving various terms here in Port Harcourt, as far as Lagos and Abuja for cultism, armed robbery, e.t.c, Akpabio is the reflection of an average Akwa ibomite, very criminal minded people, you call someone Akwa Ibomite when the person makes it, but brand them Calabar when they steal, very greedy people we must pursue from our lands.
I don't need a prophet to tell me this guy has never travel out of rivers state
The way he talks depict someone that is confined to just one Habitat hence his compacted and short sighted scope and exposure

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by RIVERS1stson: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
This PORT HARCOURT slum dweller why are you always attacking our fellow south south states?

Kinematics:

A state where the government is financially buoyant but the people are poor and stack illiterates. Very poor. Peoeple that cant even feed themselves with good 3 meals a day. Eating garri morning, afternoon and night.
A state where you rent a house and employ your landlord's child as househelp.

Practically nothing to motivate a young man in that place.. that's why they all run to PH, Lagos and Abuja for better life.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
This PORT HARCOURT slum dweller why are you always attacking our fellow south south states?

That idiot no go fit answer you ooo
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:02am On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
All what you mentioned Ákwà ibom can only dream of possessing cry, Nothing changes the fact that Uyo is as dead as lokoja in Kogi state, nothing survives in these two places . Ákwà ibom has one of the highest illitracy rates look it up, poverty is normal there....... empty roads cos citizens can't afford cars not to talk of building anything, Chai
But always above Rivers of blood state in all positive ramifications of life..

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Uchasa:

grin grin grin

Yet they troop to our state through Cow trucks, Rivers is their USA grin grin grin
Same reason Americans, Chinese, Europeans, Brazilian, igbos, Akwa-ibomites travel to lesser and poor economic zone to empower them.. Is just business noting much ok
That's what world economic power house do...
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:11am On Aug 10, 2020
nsiba:

" I am ready to expose your gimmicks "....he says
If you don't expose may thunder scatter your useless life
That idiot is a fool
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Daddyboy21:
truth is bitter sha, nothing good can come from ikwere except violence, hatred and bunkery. Suck that bro
Chai

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Uchasa(m): 5:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Same reason Americans, Chinese, Europeans, Brazilian, igbos, Akwa-ibomites travel to lesser and poor economic zone to empower them.. Is just business noting much ok
That's what world economic power house do...

Business indeed!
Coming to work as housemaid or gateman is business.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by solostar1: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2020
honeyB2018:

I know you are not a student of the bible and have no place for God in your life, I will spear you that.
But let tell you, that using a state resources to build for God, never started today and will not end also today.
Ezra1:1-11 King Cyprus, was not a Jew, but a gentile, but was told by God to build an house at Jerusalem.
Artaxerxes, in his days supported Nehemiah in his days of rebuilding the fallen walls with state resources. Nehemiah.2:8
Needless going on with you on this journey. I have seen your kind of person. If you have no regards for God, you will be lightly esteemed

So God told the governor to build a church for him.

Pharisees and Sadducees,

Hypocrites of our time.

Wolves in sheep clothing.

Stealing with God name.

Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit not church.

A state where parents chased and throw out their children of their home because one 'god of men' said they are witches.

Religious but not Godly.

Matthew 23:23 “Woe to you, [self-righteous] scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you give a tenth (tithe) of your mint and dill and cumin [focusing on minor matters], and have neglected the weightier [more important moral and spiritual] provisions of the Law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the [primary] things you ought to have done without neglecting the others.

Mark 7:6 He replied, “Rightly did Isaiah prophesy about you hypocrites (play- actors, pretenders ), as it is written [in Scripture],‘These people honor Me with their lips,But their heart is far from Me.

Luke 12:56 Vain pretenders ! You know how to read the aspect of earth and sky. How is it you cannot read this present time?
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by honeyB2018: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
solostar1:

So God told the governor to build a church for him.

Pharisees and Sadducees,

Hypocrites of our time.

Wolves in sheep clothing.

Stealing with God name.

Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit not church.

A state where parents chased and throw out their children of their home because one 'god of men' said they are witches.

Religious but not Godly.

Matthew 23:23 “Woe to you, [self-righteous] scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you give a tenth (tithe) of your mint and dill and cumin [focusing on minor matters], and have neglected the weightier [more important moral and spiritual] provisions of the Law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the [primary] things you ought to have done without neglecting the others.

Mark 7:6 He replied, “Rightly did Isaiah prophesy about you hypocrites (play- actors, pretenders ), as it is written [in Scripture],‘These people honor Me with their lips,But their heart is far from Me.

Luke 12:56 Vain pretenders ! You know how to read the aspect of earth and sky. How is it you cannot read this present time?

I regret wasting my data, talking to you. Does God not know that out body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, then he demanded a sanctuary be built for him.?
You need some rest.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by solostar1: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
honeyB2018:

I regret wasting my data, talking to you. Does God not know that out body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, then he demanded a sanctuary be built for him.?
You need some rest.

When did God demand a sanctuary to be built for him in Akwa Ibom by the governor. Are there no church in the State.

Regret wasting your data on top God matter; so much for a supposed Christian.

Anyway na religious people opposed Christ during his time on Earth.

SHALOM
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Uchasa:

Business indeed!
Coming to work as housemaid or gateman is business.
More like you being a cultist, rapist & millitant in ph
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by OVB123: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I saw terrible things in that state, all the oil money is in the pocket of their leaders, poverty and suffering is everywhere you look
Don't you think is because of their level of education?
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2020
OVB123:
Don't you think is because of their level of education?
Maybe because he is an illiterate like you.. And couldn't comprehend what he saw..

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Khez: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You are one of those biafravd sounding stupid already
dont be unfortunate, you tout
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Hunchogee: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Khez:
dont be unfortunate, you tout
Guy you still the follow up una argument
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by martjay(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2021

Those people hate igbo and Hausa people badly, I lived there and I can tell you the solemn truth, they call all of us ritualists simply because a lot of igbo people are richer than them, not all akwa ibom people are bad yes remember some that I saw that weren't bad but many of them ehn. Womanising, raping,

Have you ever thought why virtually everyone is complaining about Igbo? There are Yoruba, hausa, Edo, Tiv, Idoma etc in Nigeria. Why are people always complaining about Igbos?
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by martjay(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
NGpatriot:

Osun is so productive that they delivered more and better instrastructures than your village and the whole of the SS combined.

Grown man with misplaced priority celebrating government church building and wastage on the internet.

Sad, you are.

Lols story for the gods. Your first paragraph is nothing but a lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.