Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest (863 Views)

Picture: The Nigeria Police And Dss Joined The #RevolutionNow Protest. / "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by gabazin080(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am in support of sowore's fight for good governance but against the name revolution .
I followed his updates on twitter, i saw pictures of people protesting nationwide and sowore also shared pictures of comrades leading protest and were arrested but no picture of him on a protest ground just twitter updates of people protesting.
does that mean he was hiding somewhere and led people on the suicide mission (NB: peaceful protest is a crime under this government).
sowore as the leader of the revolutionnow movement was not seen leading any protest but bakere who was arrested alongside sowore last year but still came out to protest this year and was rearrested
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by dukeprince50: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
spineless fools leading stupid youths to their death.
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Where are/were u too

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by IamWonderful: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
gabazin080:
I am in support of sowore's fight for good governance but against the name revolution .
I followed his updates on twitter, i saw pictures of people protesting nationwide and sowore also shared pictures of comrades leading protest and were arrested but no picture of him on a protest ground just twitter updates of people protesting.
does that mean he was hiding somewhere and led people on the suicide mission (NB: peaceful protest is a crime under this government).
sowore as the leader of the revolutionnow movement was not seen leading any protest but bakere who was arrested alongside sowore last year but still came out to protest this year and was rearrested
Sowore cannot protest, it is part of his bail condition

7 Likes

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Piggyyeasters(f): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
He is a sharp Yoruba Man
He wanted to sacrifice some senseless ibo miscreants again
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by gabazin080(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
IamWonderful:
Sowore cannot protest, it is part of his bail condition
what's the difference between leading a protest and organizing a protest

1 Like

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Fmlao: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
He has frozen out. What am i saying? Sowore choked. What better choice of word apart from cowardice can i use?

3 Likes

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Supan(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fmlao:
He has frozen out. What am i saying? Sowore choked. What better choice of word apart from cowardice can i use?

When they call them loud mouthed cowards, they will start wailing.

The 2nd yoruba revolution is over since 48 hours but Sowore is still hiding in Olumo rock.

He will soon wear pampers and wrapper and flee to Dahomey.

4 Likes

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by SmartProf(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
He was tweeting and updating us from sahara reporters news room.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by leofab(f): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Every medicine practitioner can’t be at the theatre... some have been lecturers.
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by gabazin080(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
SmartProf:
He was tweeting and updating us from sahara reporters news room.
is it supposed to be so considering he is the leader of the protest
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by ajailer(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
I was talking with a couple of Igbo guys about Nigeria and their desire of wanting the nation to split up. I now asked them where they will go if Nigeria splitted today and their answer was that they will remain in Lagos(another man's country) and be paying tax. I come start to dey laugh for their ignorance. Calmly I come tell them say if we split all men go gats to move back to their region and since Lagos is their only means of living a good life, they will still be able to come but will have to apply for visas which will be like applying for an American visa. They now started blabbing that shebi na Benin get Lagos...... at that point I decided the conversation was not making sense again and left there.

I discovered that igbos just want to eat their cake and still have it which is not possible especially with this their disrespectful attitude. They will loose in all front eventually get f they don't change their ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by dukeprince50: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
ajailer:
I was talking with a couple of Igbo guys about Nigeria and their desire of wanting the nation to split up. I now asked them where they will go if Nigeria splitted today and their answer was that they will remain in Lagos(another man's country) and be paying tax. I come start to dey laugh for their ignorance. Calmly I come tell them say if we split all men go gats to move back to their region and since Lagos is their only means of living a good life, they will still be able to come but will have to apply for visas which will be like applying for an American visa. They now started blabbing that shebi na Benin get Lagos...... at that point I decided the conversation was not making sense again and left there.

I discovered that igbos just want to eat their cake and still have it which is not possible especially with this their disrespectful attitude. They will loose in all front eventually get f they don't change their ways.
me i am not a yoruba man but if this country split, Niger Delta, our visa go deh expensive for all those drug dealing region in this country ehn
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by ajailer(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
me i am not a yoruba man but if this country split, Niger Delta, our visa go deh expensive for all those drug dealing region in this country ehn

So you don't just decide how much your visa will go for. If your economy is strong then it's logical that the visa process will be a lil hard cos you don't just want every dick and Harry with nothing to offer coming in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Fmlao: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Supan:

When they call them loud mouthed cowards, they will start wailing.

The 2nd yoruba revolution is over since 48 hours but Sowore is still hiding in Olumo rock.

He will soon wear pampers and wrapper and flee to Dahomey.

You don't use an individual to judge a tribe.
I won't use Kanu to judge the Igbo
I won't use Sowore for Yoruba
Shekau for Hausa

Now, get your tribal issue off my mention

1 Like

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Supan(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2020
ajailer:
I now asked them where they will go if Nigeria splitted today and their answer was that they will remain in Lagos(another man's country) and be paying tax.

They have houses and businesses also in SA, Ghana, all over Africa and the world and they are paying taxes peacefully why will it be difficult to pay in a new nation?

Control your jealousy and stop digressing.

We are still taking about the failed Sowore led Yoruba revolution.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Supan(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2020
dukeprince50:

If your tribe has any dignity, say your tribe. Niger Delta isn't a tribe.

You don't need to shout you are not Yoruba. We know chameleons by their talks.

Still on the ill fated Yoruba revolution.

Where is Sowore?

4 Likes

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Tranquillity360: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2020
ajailer:

We know you are lying but continuegrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Tranquillity360: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Supan:

If your tribe has any dignity, say your tribe. Niger Delta isn't a tribe.

You don't need to shout you are not Yoruba. We know chameleons by their talks.

Still on the ill fated Yoruba revolution.

Where is Sowore?
We South south must hate Igbo and love yoruba skulls.grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by ajailer(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Supan:

They have houses and businesses also in SA, Ghana, all over Africa and the world and they are paying taxes peacefully why will it be difficult to pay in a new nation?

Control your jealousy and stop digressing.

We are still taking about the failed Sowore led Yoruba revolution.

It's not jelousy here, it's just ironic what you guys want but are not smart about how to achieve it. You think arm stringing others will work?......DOA. By the time you are told to move back to your region first and then apply for a visa from there, then the reality of the bridges you are breaking with start coming to you when you are being denied.

For Sowore matter, if you are informed enough, you will know that part of his bail conditions is that his movements will be monitored and restricted to his residence in Abuja. So for even doing what he does while having DSS watch his every move, he risks being taken into custody again but he is trying to be smart by testing the government's resolve..... unlike a Kanu that got bailed, jumped bailed like an ungrateful fellow and putting ppl that helped him into trouble with the government so that he can spew the hatred his heart couldn't contain any longer towards ppl that don't care if he lives or not.

You guys know all these but still choose to go for lies and it won't help but rather destroy your cause.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Williemyself: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2020
ajailer:

Who is this person? You sound like a wasted bullet

1 Like

Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by ajailer(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2020
Tranquillity360:
We know you are lying but continuegrin grin

Why would I lie, what do I gain from it? Oh, it's beyond your imagination that a conversation like that can take place abi.

Keep living the dream of your Biafra bubble and don't face reality.
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Williemyself: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2020
ajailer:

It's not jelousy here, it's just ironic what you guys want but are not smart about how to achieve it. You think arm stringing others will work?......DOA. By the time you are told to move back to your region first and then apply for a visa from there, then the reality of the bridges you are breaking with start coming to you when you are being denied.

For Sowore matter, if you are informed enough, you will know that part of his bail conditions is that his movements will be monitored and restricted to his residence in Abuja. So for even doing what he does while having DSS watch his every move, he risks being taken into custody again but he is trying to be smart by testing the government's resolve..... unlike a Kanu that got bailed, jumped bailed like an ungrateful fellow and putting ppl that helped him into trouble with the government so that he can spew the hatred his heart couldn't contain any longer towards ppl that don't care if he lives or not.

You guys know all these but still choose to go for lies and it won't help but rather destroy your cause.

Let me ask you, do you think Lagos will remain the same if other tribes go back to their regions? The Lagos population is its grory oooo. By the way, what is fun in lagos seff? The traffic or the congestion?
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2020
ajailer:

Zombie, u don't need visa to go to any nation in West Africa.
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by ajailer(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

Zombie, u don't need visa to go to any nation in West Africa.

wailer, you need a residency permit. stop the Biafra bubble living and face reality.
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2020
ajailer:

wailer, you need a residency permit. stop the Biafra bubble living and face reality.

Zombie, go and read the Ecowas charter. Stop saying what u don't know.

U can't stop anyone from living anywhere he/she wants. U too small. U never reach
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by ajailer(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Williemyself:

Let me ask you, do you think Lagos will remain the same if other tribes go back to their regions? The Lagos population is its grory oooo. By the way, what is fun in lagos seff? The traffic or the congestion?

Thanks for reminding me, like I said earlier about the conversation I had with a couple of Igbo guys. They all admitted by themselves that Lagos is the best place to live in the whole on Nigeria, I pushed the idea of Abuja to them but they all insisted on Lagos, I then detected a ppl wanting to be dishonest with what they really want. I don't hate Igbo ppl but I dislike dishonesty and ppl distorting the truth. Lagos might not be the same if other tribes leave but Lagosians will be able to live saner lives.
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by ajailer(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

Zombie, go and read the Ecowas charter. Stop saying what u don't know.

U can't stop anyone from living anywhere he/she wants. U too small. U never reach

Chest beating
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2020
ajailer:

Chest beating

Call it whatever u like, u are simply too small. Even ur father's couldn't do that.
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Tranquillity360: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2020
ajailer:

Indirectly begging for unity with people you love to hategrin grin
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by ajailer(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Indirectly begging for unity with people you love to hategrin grin

I don't hate cause it destroys the soul but whatever you choose to say, it's your cross to carry.
Re: Where Was Sowore During The Revolutionnow Protest by Tranquillity360: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2020
ajailer:

I don't hate cause it destroys the soul but whatever you choose to say, it's your cross to carry.
Continue hating.

Igbos don't even know you exist.

if not your hate for igbos and biafra then tell me how what you wrote about igbos correlate with the topic.

When biafra come Igbos will leave your region for hateful people like you.

But i assure you that your people in our region will live
peaceful with us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Happening Now!! Governor Wike Gives Go Ahead To End SARS Protest / Direction And Cost Help From Oshodi To Kola Bus Stop Before Toll Gate / Breaking News: Nigerians Should Expect More Of What Happened | AIT LIVE VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.