Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway (43207 Views)

Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / Turkey Plane Splits Into 3 Parts After Skidding Off Runway, Kills 3, Injures 179 / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by chukwuibuipob: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by engela7(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Niccoloimhotep: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
The airport runway sef looks too dilapidated, na wah o. All these 4th world countries sef cry

https://www.nairaland.com/5995726/2016-honda-accord-available-sale
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by vioment: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
May God help those affected.

India is like the current Nigeria of Southeast Asia.

They just have more discipline and more collective and cooperative knowledge than Nigeria.

Still a dirty place.
They like to shout and argue.

They need to improved to China's level. Even though the Chinese are weird.

Anyway, wetin concern me. Na naija I know pass.
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by starbuck(f): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Someone is obviously angry with the number 20, reason why all these calamities
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by SweetCunt97(f): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
But why is that Old man still an active pilot
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by bewla(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Nation and people.
It's being From one Major Disastrous Event to other.
The Birth pangs are too much..
Pls Humble yourself before God and Hold Him Like never before..
Ensure you Live Prepared for Eternity.
There is no More Time!!
The sound is already sounding

beware

1 Like

Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Yebby(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Such Is Life.

" For He Who Hates His Brother Is A Murderer"

Why not forgive today
Since tomorrow is not certain.

Happy Christmas In Advance Though.
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by bouncin04(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:
This year rugged oooo! Twenny twenny cry

Rest to the departed.

I wonder why the pilot attempted a takeoff in bad weather. J111333, which kind of force will make a plane break into two in a slope? sad

while landing o .. try dey read wella
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by emmy512: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Rest to the departed.

I wonder why the pilot attempted a takeoff in bad weather. J111333, which kind of force will make a plane break into two in a slope? sad

It was a touchdown accident not takeoff

1 Like

Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by addexx: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
cry

Abeg na

It has do

cry
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by majamajic(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Rest to the departed.

Landing not take off

1 Like

Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Henrydata(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dats bad

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by earnit1: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

Landing not take off
Thanks. All these runway accidents are usually takeoffs so my mind has kind of become programmed to see 'runway' and automatically think 'takeoff'.
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by osazuwa23: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
End times death is very inevitable it doesnt hit you untill you experince it cry
weIMPORT:
An Air India Express plane crashed in the South Indian state of Kerala after skidding off the runway and breaking into two while landing at Kozhikode Calicut International Airport.

At least 16 people died in the crash, including both pilots, and 46 people are seriously injured, according to CV Anand, Central Industrial Security Force's Inspector General.

The Air India Express flight from Dubai was repatriating Indians stranded overseas amid the coronavirus pandemic. The plane was carrying 190 passengers and crew, the Ministry of Civil Aviation said in a statement. Among them were 10 infants.

The flight, number IX-1344, overshot the runway in rainy conditions, went down 35-feet into a slope before breaking up into two pieces, reports says.

Images from the scene showed a broken fuselage with pieces of the plane scattered across what appears to be a field, as well as people searching through the debris.

Developing story culled from:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/07/asia/plane-crash-calicut-india-intl/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7X9-J-flc8

Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Ejenavi18(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
When will these bad news end? We've had enough for 2020. God's kingdom should come soon abeg..
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by oyeb15: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
what's Obaseki advert doing on Nairaland. Obaseki should go and save 10k per vote if he want to win. Nothing goes for nothing again
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Businext: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
cry
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by JosephXavier: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
2020 is not a leap year and deaths tolls are like this
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by WetSmoke: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
They know the airstrip is dangerous yet did nothing about it all this while.
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Kellie069(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
If Corona no kill you, another thing go kill you. Whahala for this life too much
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Germi9: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Rest to the departed.

***Edited.
J111333, which kind of force will make a plane break into two in a slope? sad

na leap year,na so leap year they be
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Cocobongo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Nation and people.
It's being From one Major Disastrous Event to other.
The Birth pangs are too much..
Pls Humble yourself before God and Hold Him Like never before..
Ensure you Live Prepared for Eternity.
There is no More Time!!
My brother I pray you go get sense someday...
U love bad news,
E dey sweet you when you see dead peoples pictures..
When will you grow up?
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Ademoore07(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmm. R.I.P. to the dead. It think that plane is old for it to break into two.
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Germi9: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Rest to the departed.

***Edited.
J111333, which kind of force will make a plane break into two in a slope? sad

na leap year,na so leap year they be,but the old man suppose don retire na
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by chinoonew09: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
what did they said was what the pilot were doing when the plane was galloping ontop of that pot holes..
damn niggar e never dey right o......
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Rest to the departed.

When plane overshoots runway, it's a disaster already my dear.
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
marshalcarter:

wish it could be fast forwarded...
already lost an aunt two days ago cry abeg it's enough
Awww, my sincere condolences.
Re: Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Germi9:

na leap year,na so leap year they be
Oh really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video) / Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.