Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

!!! Breaking !!!! See The Reason Governor Obaseki Is Being Attacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / !!! Breaking !!!! See The Reason Governor Obaseki Is Being Attacked (746 Views)

LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) / Agugu Youths Protect A Police Station From Being Attacked By Hoodlums / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!! Breaking !!!! See The Reason Governor Obaseki Is Being Attacked by bobNaija: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Reasons why some Persons are supporting the APC Candidate for Edo 2020

So, why are you siding with Oshiomhole, Kabaka and Ize-Iyamu?

1. They love Agberos and want them back in the markets.

2. They want Kabaka and his boys to come back to the streets and rule like warlords

3. They want CDAs back so that nobody would be able to invest in Edo any longer because there would be no transparent means to access and register land

4. They want to come to Government House every weekend to party and go home with ghana must go?

5. They want contracts to be awarded 4 times with billions wasted on political contractors?

6. They want to build a school block with over N100m

7. They want to only build school buildings and not care if pupils actually learn

8. They want pensioners back in Ring Road to resume protests because we know it is the money for their pension that would be frittered in wild parties by politicians

Say No to Egypt

VOTE PDP

VOTE GOVERNOR OBASEKI TO KEEP THE AGBEROS FAR AWAY FROM OUR MARKETS

VOTE GOVERNOR OBASEKI, FOR CONTINUITY

8 Likes

Re: !!! Breaking !!!! See The Reason Governor Obaseki Is Being Attacked by Fmlao: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Give me one good reason for me and my family to vote for Obaseki?
Not the usual copy and paste of renovations. Waiting

1 Like

Re: !!! Breaking !!!! See The Reason Governor Obaseki Is Being Attacked by leofab(f): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Damn
Re: !!! Breaking !!!! See The Reason Governor Obaseki Is Being Attacked by nokatakata: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2020
Na the new format wey dem give una fro una WhatsApp group be this? Una nor go go inside edo state enter the corners go campaign. Una dey NL dey make noise.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

IDPs To FG: Your Romance With Terrorists Pushing Us To Join Boko Haram / Buhari Is Helping Fulani Candidates Get Elected In West Africa / #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.