Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

#ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. (773 Views)

Why Wike Asked Permanent Secretaries To Bow Before Tinubu / Wike Orders Permanent Secretaries To ‘Bow’ Before Tinubu (Video) / Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
#IPOB.......I bow �‍♂️ before thee. Even me, I am afraid of you people.

How was it possible that you people paralysed the liars in their own lies? First you forced them to canceled their sham independence celebrations and now no independence address from the mask wearing clown.

Facebook, I think its about time you corrupt criminals apologise to IPOB. Efulefus, can you see how truely formidable we IPOB are? Mess with the largest mass movement on earth at your peril.

Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by SLAP44: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by sapientia(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lol
Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by allthingsgood: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
This one has gone mental
Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by Smoke55: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
ipob the tormentor of the sophisticated afonja morons from the brown roof republic and the nightmare of the janja weed Fulani herders of the northern desert.

2 Likes

Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by Karlovich: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
The vegetable is deranged
Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by loveth360(f): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Smoke55:
ipob the tormentor of the sophisticated afonja morons from the brown roof republic and the nightmare of the janja weed Fulani herders of the northern desert.
Odudupigs now want odudufraudgrin grin

hope the cowards will still protest tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by helinues: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
In a lay man's language?
Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by noleflendum: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
All I have to say is................

Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by Smoke55: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
loveth360:
Odudupigs now want odudufraudgrin grin

hope the cowards will still protest tomorrow.
lolz! i cant wait to see tomorrow! thou its a well known fact that people of the oduduscam are loud mouthed cowards..they are just internet warriors,when they hear a single gunshut dem go disappear.
Re: #ipob... I Bow Before Thee. Even Me, I'm Afraid Of You People. By Nnamdi Kanu. by Gentlerespect76: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2021
So so raving

Prosperchuks1344:
#IPOB.......I bow �‍♂️ before thee. Even me, I am afraid of you people.

How was it possible that you people paralysed the liars in their own lies? First you forced them to canceled their sham independence celebrations and now no independence address from the mask wearing clown.

Facebook, I think its about time you corrupt criminals apologise to IPOB. Efulefus, can you see how truely formidable we IPOB are? Mess with the largest mass movement on earth at your peril.

(1) (Reply)

#endsarsnow Protest Goes International As Cardi B Reacts / Endsars: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Lagos Gov, Sanwo-olu, Over Looting And Arson / Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.