Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

CAC Registrations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Registrations (198 Views)

CAC Registrations At Awoof Prices / Frequently Asked Question About CAC Registrations / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registrations by BREYZ: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good day all.

For your Company Registration
Business name Registration
Incorporated Trustees Registration.

I am here for you at a juicy Rate.

Did you know that with 65k you can get your Company Registered?

Did you also know that you can get your Business name registered with as little as 22k?

While your Incorporated Trustees can be done at 100k?

Contact me today for your Registrations and make your Certificates delivered at your door steps within 7 working days.

Don't miss this Hot deal
It is for a limited time.
Re: CAC Registrations by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good day pls I have registered with cac,they have given Rc number,the company is showing as a registered company on their website ,however I was told that the name was quarried when they were to issue certificate.how do I appeal for this ,since we have put so much now on the current name which they quarry now.
Re: CAC Registrations by BREYZ: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Arthimas:
Good day pls I have registered with cac,they have given Rc number,the company is showing as a registered company on their website ,however I was told that the name was quarried when they were to issue certificate.how do I appeal for this ,since we have put so much now on the current name which they quarry now.

Chat me up on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Some Ways To Help You Earn Daily In Nigeria / 7 Fundamental Strategies For Promote Your Online Business / In Need Of 30ton Tippers For Immediate Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.