Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Get Know Procedure Of Divorce In Pakistan For Divorce Proceeding Legally 2020 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Know Procedure Of Divorce In Pakistan For Divorce Proceeding Legally 2020 (191 Views)

Garnishee Proceeding: All You Need To Know / Know Procedure Of Divorce In Pakistan As Per Divorce Law In Pakistan / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Know Procedure Of Divorce In Pakistan For Divorce Proceeding Legally 2020 by AlayaAli: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
The Procedure of Divorce in Pakistan is the legal way to get a divorce by the husband. Advocate Jamila is a professional Lawyer just not only in Pakistan but also abroad for the services of the divorce procedure in Pakistan. Most of the males and females ask a question by Advocate Jamila Ali related to the period of Divorce in Pakistan. As compare to the Other law firm in Lahore Pakistan our Law firm in Lahore takes just 1.5 months for finalize the divorce of Pakistani & Overseas Pakistani. Overseas Pakistani Not know the Divorce Procedure For overseas Pakistani. don’t take tension. Advocate Jamila available 24/7 hours for the free consultancy of the client. To get more information related to the Divorce law in Pakistan contact us and visit our site. Thanks.

Visit:http://www.advocateinlahore.com/procedure-of-divorce-in-pakistan/

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Has End My Life... (help) / Let Me Model For Your Brand And Promote Your Businesses / Pastor And His Church Members Fight Landlord For Giving Them Quit Notice (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.