Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Need Professional Cac Advise Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Professional Cac Advise Pls (200 Views)

Have You Ever Advertised Or Create Ads On Ngadverts? Advise Pls! / Register Your Business With Accredited Professional CAC / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Professional Cac Advise Pls by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
CAC quarried my company name registration after Rc number has been issued and the company is showing as a registered company on their website ,how do I appeal for them to issue my certificate with the same name since we have put in so much on the present name and it is almost impossible to go back on the name.what can I do pls
Re: I Need Professional Cac Advise Pls by damosade(m): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2020
What is on the query?
Re: I Need Professional Cac Advise Pls by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2020
damosade:
What is on the query?

they said the name is similar to an existing name, mean while I have done public search several times on their website ,I couldn't find a related name and they were the ones that approved and reserved the name for us.
Re: I Need Professional Cac Advise Pls by damosade(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Arthimas:

they said the name is similar to an existing name, mean while I have done public search several times on their website ,I couldn't find a related name and they were the ones that approved and reserved the name for us.

Yes , not all the registered company name are available on public search.
The name of the company will be provided in the query note.
Use another name different from the one used.

(1) (Reply)

Irokotv Not Investing Much In Nigeria But Fight NBC Code -idachaba / . / Brand New Chopard Wrist Watch For 1.2m- 07034485442

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.