Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Another Testimony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Testimony (1582 Views)

Another Testimony!!!! / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
i got back from my shop at about 9:30pm. today.when i got back,my spouse and kids were already asleep.

i looked up to the wall and saw a very big snake.i woke botrix up and told him that my worst fear about the house has happened.i told him to be calm while i go and get help.
all my neighbours were asleep ,i had to give a loud cry out for help.i started crying seriously that my neighbours should come out and help me as my spouse and kids were inside the house with a long snake.

My neighbours gathered and killed the snake.they said that the snake is a cobra.

we couldnt snap it as nobody's phone camera was sharp enough to snap in the dark.

when i finally got a phone ,the chief snake killer said that he has thrown it away into a thick bush.

i thank GOD on behalf of my family for keeping us safe.what would i have said happened to my family.i always close from shop from 10:30pm to 11:00pm but GOD made me come home early today.

pls rejoice with me.

modified

i went to the bush this morning to look for the snake.i have found it.

it wanted to enter the hole on that wall,they had to hit the wall for the snake to come out.

i thank God!

2 Likes

Re: Another Testimony by padi94(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
You dey mad...

So you no get picture, how you want make this one reach front page now??

2 Likes

Re: Another Testimony by mariahAngel(f): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
bjprodint:
i got back from my shop at about 9:30pm. today.when i got back,my spouse and kids were already asleep.

i looked up to the wall and saw a very big snake.i woke botrix up and told him that my worst fear about the house has happened.i told him to be calm while i go and get help.
all my neighbours were asleep ,i had to give a loud cry out for help.i started crying seriously that my neighbours should come out and help me as my spouse and kids were inside the house with a long snake.

My neighbours gathered and killed the snake.they said that the snake is a cobra.

we couldnt snap it as nobody's phone camera was sharp enough to snap in the dark.

when i finally got a phone ,the chief snake killer said that he has thrown it away into a thick bush.

i thank GOD on behalf of my family for keeping us safe.what would i have said happened to my family.i always close from shop from 10:30pm to 11:00pm but GOD made me come home early today.

pls rejoice with me.

Thank God for your family's safety.
Re: Another Testimony by mariahAngel(f): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
padi94:
You dey mad...

...and you wonder why you have unfathomable issues in your life

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Testimony by Shellsploit: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Another Testimony by padi94(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

...and you wonder why you have unfathomable issues in your life

Dude if we are comparing lives mine is way better than yours... so get off ur 3g fone nd go back to ur miserable life mahn
Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
padi94:
You dey mad...

i dont need front page o.am just over happy that i cant sleep.i just thank God.

6 Likes

Re: Another Testimony by mariahAngel(f): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
padi94:

Dude if we are comparing lives mine is way better than yours... so get off ur 3g fone nd go back to ur miserable life mahn

In other words, you use a 3g phone and are miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

Thank God for your family's safety.
we really thank GOD.
Re: Another Testimony by padi94(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

In other words, you use a 3g phone and are miserable.

Dude proving you wrong

Have a Samsung tab and a Xiaomi phone both are 4g... I use for work and my personal business grin grin grin

Am not like you sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Testimony by Friso: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Thank u jesus
Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Friso:
Thank u jesus
i will testify in church on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by mariahAngel(f): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
padi94:

Dude proving you wrong

Have a Samsung tab and a Xiaomi phone both are 4g... I use for work and my personal business grin grin grin

Am not like you sorry

How predictable...

You see how easy it is to manipulate you when you act too emotional?

7 Likes

Re: Another Testimony by falcon01: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
so upon everybody wey dey there, no body fit snap am abi?
Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
falcon01:
so upon everybody wey dey there, no body fit snap am abi?
na so we see am o.the chief snake killer said'you for tell me naw make i keep am for you.tomorrow morning make you find am go.'
Re: Another Testimony by Juliusmomoh: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2020
padi94:
You dey mad...

Go and get a life

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by SweetCunt97(f): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2020
It's well. Remember long ago when a cobra entered our house, mom saw it but dad was the brave one who killed it protecting his family.

Kudos to all the strong brave fathers out there, your courage and provision can't be quantified. You'll deserve better recognition than you getting.

3 Likes

Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2020
padi94:
You dey mad...

pictures fixed
Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's well. Remember long ago when a cobra entered our house, mom saw it but dad was the brave one who killed it protecting his family.

Kudos to all the strong brave fathers out there, your courage and provision can't be quantified. You'll deserve better recognition than you getting.
inshort,it wasnt easy,even a young guy dragged the snake out of the wall with bare hands.i thank my neighbours too.they have been supportive.

2 Likes

Re: Another Testimony by SweetCunt97(f): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2020
bjprodint:
inshort,it wasnt easy,even a young guy dragged the snake out of the wall with bare hands.i thank my neighbours too.they have been supportive.
Dangerous feat. Best to spray chemicals around ur home to keep them off or sprinkle cabaid

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Dangerous feat. Best to spray chemicals around ur home to keep them off or sprinkle cabaid
thats what we are planning to do.thanks.
Re: Another Testimony by Psalm126: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
bjprodint:

pls rejoice with me.

modified

i went to the bush this morning to look for the snake.i have found it.

it wanted to enter the hole on that wall,they had to hit the wall for the snake to come out.

i thank God!
no b palliative u throway so grin
No let lala ban u oooo cheesy
Re: Another Testimony by LadySarah: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pls try to close that hole. Thank God for you
Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Psalm126:
no b palliative u throway so grin
No let lala ban u oooo cheesy
even people dey fear to eat this one.

to think my spouse and kids were fast asleep while the snake watched over them.,it wasnt funny last night.but i thank GOD.
Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
LadySarah:
Pls try to close that hole. Thank God for you
we will do just that.thanks a lot.
Re: Another Testimony by Psalm126: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
bjprodint:
even people dey fear to eat this one.

to think my spouse and kids were fast asleep while the snake watched over them.,it wasnt funny last night.but i thank GOD.
thank God fr ur life nd family
I hate snakes undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by spiralwedge(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
That's a black forest cobra.

It doesn't spit but its fast and aggressive to strike when cornered. They are good climbers too.

However, with that picture of your house and the bushy surrounding, just expect this to be a regular occurrence.
When you kill it everyday, it wont be a testimony like that again. Like, stale testimony, because its gonna be routine.

You cant live in a house and surroundings like that and be screaming testimony upandan because of snakes. Thank God though for the innocent kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Testimony by Blacckrod(f): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
What a dangerous snake, I'm happy no one got harmed.

Please plant lemon grass around your house, it keeps snakes away smiley

4 Likes

Re: Another Testimony by sisisioge: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
spiralwedge:
That's a black forest cobra.

It doesn't spit but its fast and aggressive to strike when cornered. They are good climbers too.

However, with that picture of your house and the bushy surrounding, just expect this to be a regular occurrence.
When you kill it everyday, it wont be a testimony like that again. Like, stale testimony, because its gonna be routine.

You cant live in a house and surroundings like that and be screaming testimony upandan because of snakes. Thank God though for the innocent kids.

I agree. They could use stuff to close the hole while the spouse work on clearing the bush around them. Its funny that she went to cry to neighbours instead waking oga to kill the slimey forrker.

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by Omoluabi16(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pocohantas aka Nagin your attention is needed.
Re: Another Testimony by pocohantas(f): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Pocohantas aka Nagin your attention is needed.

For what exactly? Na me send the snake abi na me be the snake? grin
Re: Another Testimony by spiralwedge(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
sisisioge:

I agree. They could use stuff to close the hole while the spouse work on clearing the bush around them. Its funny that she went to cry to neighbours instead waking oga to kill the slimey forrker.

I kill a black forest snake at least once a year and about 10 different types of snakes a year. It's a fenced house in a built estate in a city, but there's a canal and small bamboo bush beyond our fence.

They cant enter the house because everywhere is secured, and the foundation of the house is well raised.

But when they are passing by in the compound, i get to kill them. Green, brown, vipers, all manner.

This particular cobra is very active at night and early morning. But on a sunny day, they love the trees.

The OP's house is too vulnerable to snake's invasion, particularly to forest cobra that can climb. It might have been living with them for months, only sneaking in and out in the night when everywhere is quiet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE / Pls I Need Urgent Advice On What To Do, Help Me Move It To The Front Page / Husband Divorces Wife For Cooking Noodles For Breakfast, Lunch AND Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.