Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Another Testimony - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Testimony (1583 Views)

Another Testimony!!!! / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 4:19am On Aug 09, 2020
sisisioge:

I agree. They could use stuff to close the hole while the spouse work on clearing the bush around them. Its funny that she went to cry to neighbours instead waking oga to kill the slimey forrker.
hmmm,and i thought i was a celebrity under the family section.lol!.thats another story.
Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 4:22am On Aug 09, 2020
Blacckrod:
What a dangerous snake, I'm happy no one got harmed.

Please plant lemon grass around your house, it keeps snakes away smiley
i planted lemon grass at the four corner of the house.i will plant round the house today without spacing.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 4:24am On Aug 09, 2020
spiralwedge:
That's a black forest cobra.

It doesn't spit but its fast and aggressive to strike when cornered. They are good climbers too.

However, with that picture of your house and the bushy surrounding, just expect this to be a regular occurrence.
When you kill it everyday, it wont be a testimony like that again. Like, stale testimony, because its gonna be routine.

You cant live in a house and surroundings like that and be screaming testimony upandan because of snakes. Thank God though for the innocent kids.

may God help me to do whats right.amen!
Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 4:29am On Aug 09, 2020
spiralwedge:

I kill a black forest snake at least once a year and about 10 different types of snakes a year. It's a fenced house in a built estate in a city, but there's a canal and small bamboo bush beyond our fence.

They cant enter the house because everywhere is secured, and the foundation of the house is well raised.

But when they are passing by in the compound, i get to kill them. Green, brown, vipers, all manner.

This particular cobra is very active at night and early morning. But on a sunny day, they love the trees.

The OP's house is too vulnerable to snake's invasion, particularly to forest cobra that can climb. It might have been living with them for months, only sneaking in and out in the night when everywhere is quiet.
the snake only reminded God that its time for another testimony.it is well.
Re: Another Testimony by 6Milk(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2020
bjprodint:
the snake only reminded God that its time for another testimony.it is well.
it cost just 1400 naira to buy chemical and fleet the bush around the house. You cnt tell me you don't have 1400 naira. And you can use the chemical for 3 times in a year.

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2020
6Milk:
it cost just 1400 naira to buy chemical and fleet the bush around the house. You cnt tell me you don't have 1400 naira. And you can use the chemical for 3 times in a year.

we are making arrangement for that.i live in an uncompleted building,that was why i made that statement.how can 1400 naira be my problem?.even when the bushes were cleared ,we see snakes move around the house like neighbours,but this one actually got into the house through the roof i guess.am just thankful that nobody was hurt during the period that the snake stayed in the house watching over people that were asleep.
Re: Another Testimony by 6Milk(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2020
bjprodint:
we are making arrangement for that.i live in an.
it cost just 1400 naira to buy the chemical and to kill the bushes around which should come first as a safety measure. Except your thread has another motive

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Unnecessary thread...
Re: Another Testimony by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's well. Remember long ago when a cobra entered our house, mom saw it but dad was the brave one who killed it protecting his family.

Kudos to all the strong brave fathers out there, your courage and provision can't be quantified. You'll deserve better recognition than you getting.

Who would've killed the snake if your father wasn't around? Would your mom have waited for him to come back from wherever he went?

Just curious.
Re: Another Testimony by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2020
6Milk:
it cost just 1400 naira to buy the chemical and to kill the bushes around which should come first as a safety measure. Except your thread has another motive

Sure it does. Too many clout chasers on social media these days

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by Omoluabi16(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

For what exactly? Na me send the snake abi na me be the snake? grin
Waiting for your analysis on the kind of snake it is.Some of us just know say snake na snake without knowing the type or how lethal/venomous it is. lol
Re: Another Testimony by SweetCunt97(f): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Elder0001:

Who would've killed the snake if your father wasn't around? Would your mom have waited for him to come back from wherever he went?

Just curious.
Probably neighbors. We were Lil kids then and women no dey get mind kill snake. Though I will kill any fvcking snake that invades my house except a python sha.
Re: Another Testimony by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Apart from starting yet a new thread to tell us your testimony, what else have you done to curb the reoccurrence of snake invasion?

I think you should consider the diary section since you seem to always have a lot to write about you and your family. Have you thought about that?

Frankly, Nairaland testimonies will neither clear the weeds around your house nor fix the holes on the wall, floor, and leakages in the roof.

Another bitter truth is that testimonies won't save your house from demolition by the time government remembers your current location. Government will always demolish shantytowns as long as other prayerful-testimony-giving Christians like yourself are praying for infrastructural development.

So start hoping for the best and expecting the worst by working harder and saving alongside to upgrade your current status (assuming your husband is not aware of his responsibilities).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Testimony by Sijo01(f): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Why will a married woman with kids be closing from her shop between 9:30pm-11pm..... What type of business is that.

Thank God for your family safety.

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Probably neighbors. We were Lil kids then and women no dey get mind kill snake. Though I will kill any fvcking snake that invades my house except a python sha.

And if no male neighbour is around?
Re: Another Testimony by mariahAngel(f): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Acidosis:
Apart from starting yet a new thread to tell us your testimony, what else have you done to curb the reoccurrence of snake invasion?

I think you should consider the diary section since you seem to always have a lot to write about you and your family. Have you thought about that?

Frankly, testimonies will neither clear the weeds around your house nor fix the holes on the wall, floor, and leakages in the roof.

Another bitter truth is that testimonies won't save your house from demolition by the time government remembers your current location. Government will always demolish shantytowns as long as other prayerful-testimony-giving Christians like yourself are praying for infrastructural development.

So start hoping for the best and expecting the worst by working harder and saving alongside to upgrade your current status (assuming your husband is not aware of his responsibilities).

Wow!

Why do you have to be so acidic?

Whatever you give comes back to you in manifolds you know?
Re: Another Testimony by SweetCunt97(f): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Elder0001:

And if no male neighbour is around?
What exactly are you driving at Mr Man? It's all in d past abeg. Shey ur mother don kill snake before? Better b guarded. Mtchheeww

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by SweetCunt97(f): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Wow!

Hard truth.

2 Likes

Re: Another Testimony by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What exactly are you driving at Mr Man? It's all in d past abeg. Shey ur mother don kill snake before? Better b guarded. Mtchheeww

I don’t know why you're getting walked up over a simple question.

You seem to have a SweetCunt that has overtaken your brain.
As for your question, yes.
Re: Another Testimony by SweetCunt97(f): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Sijo01:
Why will a married woman with kids be closing from her shop between 9:30pm-11pm..... What type of business is that.

Thank God for your family safety.
When d last customer leaves. But personally it's too late. Wetin she dey sell

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by SweetCunt97(f): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Elder0001:

I don’t know why you're getting walked up over a simple question.

You seem to have a SweetCunt that has overtaken your brain.
As for your question, yes.
I know where you driving at but won't give u that satisfaction. Bye
Re: Another Testimony by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I know where you driving at but won't give u that satisfaction. Bye

cheesy
Re: Another Testimony by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Wow!

Yup. I know when I give the truth, the truth comes back to me. And when I give motivational and inspirational lies, toxic lies come back to me. It's a give and take world.
Re: Another Testimony by bjprodint(f): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
thank you to everyone who celebrated with me and gave suggestions.i have a fulani friend who will come and spray the chemicals tomorrow because i dont think i can do it by myself,its his work.

i sell fruits,i sell more at night when workers are coming home from work.my kids stay with me till 7:00pm,i cook at the shop,so they eat dinner and go home to sleep.

i will try the diary section because i love expressing myself in writing and not orally,i cant even comnunicate freely on phone calls for upto two minutes.

this post was to thank God for his protection.

please,i wish a mod can help me close this thread,because i have gotten what i need.thank you family.

lalasticlala
ishilove
RoyalRoy
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Another Testimony by Aimerosa25(f): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Hallelujah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Divorces Wife For Cooking Noodles For Breakfast, Lunch AND Dinner / Does She Have A Right? / Marriage Facts 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.