Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. (12002 Views)

How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? / Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker / First School Leaving Certificate And Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by moses500: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please house, what do you think i should if I do not have the first school leaving certificate for primary 6?

I heard the exam has been canceled
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by duro4chang(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Go to the primary school you attended and beg them.I know you left in primary four for secondary school. See your life.
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by moses500: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
duro4chang:
Go to the primary school you attended and beg them.I know you left in primary four for secondary school. See your life.

I have been there. They said during my time no certificate was issued. So my question is how do I get it now?
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by duro4chang(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
moses500:

I have been there. They said during my time no certificate was issued. So my question is how do I get it now?
l am a teacher, they are not serious. They can give you the present one. All they need to do is to write the year you left the school. If they they still refuse get the headmaster and speak to him. Go and do affidavit.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by George2164(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
That certificate is from the ministry of education.. They school doesn't produce it.. But I think you can talk to the headmaster and know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by oz4real83(m): 3:58am On Aug 08, 2020
moses500:

my eldest sister was in your situation, they had no certificate during their time in primary school, one of those years in the 70's. I went to the primary school she attended, they still had a register of those that sat for the exam, I made photocopies of them with the school subhead caption. The school authorities signed on it and we got an affidavit to back it up. She has been using it as her primary school leaving certificate ever since.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by eneez(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2020
duro4chang:
l am a teacher, they are not serious. They can give you the present one. All they need to do is to write the year you left the school. If they they still refuse get the headmaster and speak to him. If it does not work, get the school logo...

LOL, baba e be like you don forge plenty certificates o

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by moses500: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2020
eneez:

LOL, baba e be like you don forge plenty certificates o

No be so my friend LOL
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by moses500: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2020
oz4real83:
my eldest sister was in your situation, they had no certificate during their time in primary school, one of those years in the 70's. I went to the primary school she attended, they still had a register of those that sat for the exam, I made photocopies of them with the school subhead caption. The school authorities signed on it and we got an affidavit to back it up. She has been using it as her primary school leaving certificate ever since.

Thanks for sharing this information. I have gotten a clue from this.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by Houston17(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Thank you op for creating this thread. In my own case, the school alteady packed up. What can I do?

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by Vicky99(f): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
it's very simple, go to your primary school to get the register or get one of primary school results that actually proved you attained primary school to Ministry of Education. They will give you attestation. That's all

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by NiklauseFred(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
duro4chang:
l am a teacher, they are not serious. They can give you the present one. All they need to do is to write the year you left the school. If they they still refuse get the headmaster and speak to him. If it does not work, get the school logo...

What will you do with the school logo?
You can pm me if you cant say it here wink
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by duro4chang(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:

What will you do with the school logo?
You can pm me if you cant say it here wink
I will use it to learn .

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by NiklauseFred(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
duro4chang:
I will use it to learn .

Lol pm me
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by duro4chang(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Lol pm me
No way.
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by vikgreen01(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
duro4chang:
No way.

Hello bro u have been sharing tips on how to get pry sch certificate…. It just dawn on me that my sch has packed up… As a teacher I don’t know if I can get it from another sch since is the least of certificate as people do term it irrelevant but it’s just crucial way to determine someone’s age….
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by duro4chang(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
vikgreen01:

Hello bro u have been sharing tips on how to get pry sch certificate…. It just dawn on me that my sch has packed up… As a teacher I don’t know if I can get if from another sch since is the least of certificate as people do term it irrelevant and it’s just crucial way to determine someone’s age….
You cannot get government certificate but if you can go to any nearby school and explain to them what happened they will help you. But you have to pay money. I am no more working in primary school.
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by vikgreen01(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
duro4chang:
You cannot get government certificate but if you can go to any nearby school and explain to them what happened they will help you. But you have to pay money. I am no more working in primary school.

Thanks for your prompt reply…
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by duro4chang(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
vikgreen01:

Thanks for your prompt reply…
Assuming I am still working in primary school as the headteacher ,I can get it for you.
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by vikgreen01(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
duro4chang:
Assuming I am still working in primary school as the headteacher ,I can get it for you.

I really do appreciate your concern…. But pls don’t u have someone in ur circle…. I’m in dare need of the certificate right now…. It’s for an application I have been hunting for long but it’s dawn on me now I’m gonna lose it….
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by duro4chang(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
vikgreen01:

I really do appreciate your concern…. But pls don’t u have someone in ur circle…. I’m in dare need of the certificate right now…. It’s for an application I have been hunting for long but it’s dawn on me now I’m gonna lose it….
What about doing affidavit?
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by vikgreen01(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
duro4chang:
What about doing affidavit?

Going to court…? I read it up there that a court affidavit cannot stand on its own…. It will taken back to the school for proper processing to obtain the certificate Or can it..? Can u explain the affidavit better for me..!!!
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by duro4chang(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
vikgreen01:

Going to court…? I read it up there that a court affidavit cannot stand on its own…. It will taken back to the school for proper processing to obtain the certificate Or can it..? Can u explain the affidavit better for me..!!!
Here in Lagos you don't enter court to do affidavit. Around the court premise you see typists &computer operators doing it. Tell them there was no certificate when u were in the sch. & the school has closed down. Afterall, Buhari did affidavit in 2015 that he lost his certificate and nothing happened . He was taken to court for that and he won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by vikgreen01(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
duro4chang:
Here in Lagos you don't enter court to do affidavit. Around the court premise you see typists &computer operators doing it. Tell them there was no certificate when u were in the sch. & the school has closed down. Afterall, Buhari did affidavit in 2015 that he lost his certificate and nothing happened . He was taken to court for that and he won.

Like seriously….. will that be effective…?
Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by duro4chang(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
vikgreen01:

Like seriously….. will that be effective…?
I think so. My own first leaving certificate got burnt some years back through land dispute. If it is compulsory that I should bring it, I will go for affidavit.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. by vikgreen01(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
duro4chang:
I think so. My own first leaving certificate got burnt some years back through land dispute. If it is compulsory that I should bring it, I will go for affidavit.

Thank you for your time. Appreciate it..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ New Resumption Date Approved By The Federal Government For All Schools And Colla / Unilag Dli Screening Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.