Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker (20359 Views)

How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? / What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. / First School Leaving Certificate And Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Omooba77: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Speaker of Osun State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Timothy Owoeye, has said the parliament would soon come up with a law that would peg secondary school leaving age at 18.

A statement signed by the lawmaker, copy of which was obtained by our Correspondent on Thursday, said Owoeye disclosed this in his goodwill message to the Osun Youth Agenda High-Level Stakeholder’s Policy Dialogue, held in Osogbo.

It was organised by the Kimpact Development Initiative, with the support of the United Agency for International Development, National Democratic Institute, and the United Kingdom’s Department of International Development.

Owoeye accused many parents of “rushing” their wards through secondary school education, adding that entering higher institution below 18 years of age could make even children from the best home to be vulnerable to negative peer influences.

He further stressed that the current trend of underage high school leavers without any vocational skill had, in part, contributed to high rate of unemployment in the country.

When passed, Owoeye said, the law would checkmate the growing trend of underage secondary school leavers in Osun State.

He explained that in some other countries where such practice is common, there are legal measures in place to ensure that early high school leavers are productively engaged over a period of time before they are permitted to further their studies.

He added that in such countries, young school leavers are also denied the right to drive and some other social rights basically because they have not attained age of 18.

The lawmaker said, “When we eventually make the law, Osun will not only be the first state to enact such law in the country, we will also collaborate with other Houses of Assembly to ensure that the law is also passed in their respective states.

“We will work with the National Assembly to ensure that the law is nationally adopted.”

https://punchng.com/osun-to-peg-secondary-school-leaving-age-at-18-speaker/amp/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by NwaNimo1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Makes sense....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by akinade28(f): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
What will this achieve oo! Is this the next thing to tackle amidst all the problems battling with education in osun state?. Why delay brilliant young ones unnecessarily?.
Are there not adults influenced by peer pressure?.
Misplaced priorities
It still very embrassing to me that this man that was caught doing blood rituals openly in Ilesha became the speaker of the house just because he has political godfathers.
Anyway this is Nigeria, anything goes

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Chuks9000: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
But they can sent their children oversees to school without without anyone blocking their progress?
What kind of morons do we have as leaders?
Why not change the content of our education to match that of oversees?
Your children are MD's at their twenties. You then want to engineer the poor to start life (job hunting) in their late twenties ...

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by freeze001(f): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
They all see geniuses that finish high school, masters and PhDs before age 20/21 yet they are looking for how to cause extra burden for Nigerian children and their parents.A child that could get into higher institution at age 16 would now be unnecessarily delayed further while his parents retire from active service, become pensioners that hardly get paid and are then unable to fund their wards.

It is good for young people to acquire skills while growing up but this kind of detrimental policy/law should not see the light of day at all!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Charleys: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
akinade28:
What will this achieve oo! Is this the next thing to tackle amidst all the problems battling with education in osun state?. Why delay brilliant young ones unnecessarily?.
Are there not adults influenced by peer pressure?.
Misplaced priorities
It still very embrassing to me that this man that was caught doing blood rituals openly in Ilesha became the speaker of the house just because he has political godfathers.
Anyway this is Nigeria, anything goes

They are no brilliant young ones everyone is dumb in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Blue3k(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sounds like a pointless law. If you're smart enough to fly through school and start your career early do so. If parents feel their kids are not responsible or ready for college have them take gap year and work job in mean time after highschool.

He further stressed that the current trend of underage high school leavers without any vocational skill had, in part, contributed to high rate of unemployment in the country.

The weak economy is reason and bad policies caused rising unemployment rate. If trade skills are in higher demand encourage students to attend them. Maybe they should be welders, diesel mechanics HVAC techs etc.

“We will work with the National Assembly to ensure that the law is nationally adopted.”

I would oppose this at national level. Let them hold back their kids if it pleases them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by baby124: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good idea. Parents rush their kids too much. Even the dumb ones are writing common entrance in primary 4 and they are passing because their parents are cheating for them. University is for adults. If they leave secondary school at 18, they will graduate at 22. So, it’s very ok. If they peg secondary school entrance at 12 and primary school entrance at 6, all the rubbish rush rush will end. If your child is truly a genius, there is a school for the gifted. Apply there. Even in America kids cannot enter KG before 5 or almost 6. They mostly finish secondary school at 18!

A child that graduates secondary school at 18 is mature enough to acquire a skill or go to university and excel. There will be less incidence of cultism and all these useless sleeping around for grades because of pressure and immaturity.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by juvewalex(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
It's a stupid policy to me , why do you have to delay secondary graduates till 18yrs of age with your wack education while your own wards school abroad to graduate at 16yrs .

They are not even ready to provide quality education to students rather some no brainer policy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Tumbulum: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
And then when Gtb,DSS and nnpc advertise for job,they peg the age at 28.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by baby124: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
juvewalex:
It's a stupid policy to me , why do you have to delay secondary graduates till 18yrs of age with your wack education while your own wards school abroad to graduate at 16yrs .

They are not even ready to provide quality education to students rather some no brainer policy.
Children in America graduate high school at 18 or approaching 18. Even worse in UK because of A levels. In America you can’t enroll your kids in a serious school which is kindergarten until the child is almost 6 some times.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by baby124: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tumbulum:
And then when Gtb,DSS and nnpc advertise for job,they peg the age at 28.
Age discrimination should be illegal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by ivolt: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
The state need educational reform. The shifting of blame to age of graduation will solve no problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
What madness...

Anyway is good education policy for osun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Blue3k(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
baby124:
Good idea. Parents rush their kids too much. Even the dumb ones are writing common entrance in primary 4 and they are passing because their parents are cheating for them. University is for adults. If they leave secondary school at 18, they will graduate at 22. So, it’s very ok. If they peg secondary school entrance at 12 and primary school entrance at 6, all the rubbish rush rush will end. If your child is truly a genius, there is a school for the gifted. Apply there. Even in America kids cannot enter KG before 5 or almost 6. They mostly finish secondary school at 18!

A child that graduates secondary school at 18 is mature enough to acquire a skill or go to university and excel. There will be less incidence of cultism and all these useless sleeping around for grades because of pressure and immaturity.

Everything you mentioned just sounds like common degeneracy. These scenarios dont happen unless the school isnt vigilante. How do you cheat in exam hall if mommy and daddy doing homework. Why would anyone be desperate enough to sleep with professor for grade. Just retake the course next semester.

In America you can also skip grades if you're smart enough and early college courses offered.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by baby124: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blue3k:

Everything you mentioned just sounds like common degeneracy. These scenarios dont happen unless the school isnt vigilante. How do you cheat in exam hall if mommy and daddy doing homework. Why would anyone be desperate enough to sleep with professor for grade. Just retake the course next semester.

In America you can also skip grades if you're smart enough and early college courses offered.
Only very few attend special classes for the brilliant. They still go through the same school process that their mates go through. Except you are home schooled. You don’t just skip class like that. By the way, Nigeria has school for the gifted if your ward is really that intelligent. Going to school at a mature age reduces instances of truancy, criminality and degenerate behavior.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by akinade28(f): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Charleys:

They are no brilliant young ones everyone is dumb in Nigeria.
please speak for yourself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Blue3k(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
baby124:

Only very few attend special classes for the brilliant. They still go through the same school process that their mates go through. Except you are home schooled. You don’t just skip class like that. By the way, Nigeria has school for the gifted if your ward is really that intelligent. Going to school at a mature age reduces instances of truancy, criminality and degenerate behavior.

The point is the options are available the government is stopping anyone from advancing or setting arbitrary cap. Few people are exceptional or even attempt to skip grades. Plenty of people take dual credit and AP classes. Its was actually pretty popular in my school district.

The parents should decide this not the state. Most college students aren't involved in criminality. Truancy isn't anyone's problem but student and who ever pays tuition. Degeneracy like having sex for grades is common amongst 18+ students. We can use nairaland stories as reference. I doubt professor are trying to go to jail for underage sex.

Funny enough all those same things can happen in highschool. All your doing is changing venue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by baby124: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blue3k:

The point is the options are available the government is stopping anyone from advancing or setting arbitrary cap. Few people are exceptional or even attempt to skip grades. Plenty of people take dual credit and AP classes. Its was actually pretty popular in my school district.

The parents should decide this not the state. Most college students aren't involved in criminality. Truancy isn't anyone's problem but student and who ever pays tuition. Degeneracy like having sex for grades is common amongst 18+ students. We can use nairaland stories as reference. I doubt professor are trying to go to jail for underage sex.

Funny enough all those same things can happen in highschool. All your doing is changing venue.

In Nigeria there is no cap as to when they start school. Every parent takes their child out of secondary school at primary 4 or 5. When they are supposed to finish the whole school process. Are you trying to tell me that all these children are exceptional? How many of them will qualify for those special AP classes? Why not leave children to go through the normal process and just be kids? Most Nigerian parents don’t want to pay the fees and they want to rush the kids into secondary school aka boarding house so they can have some freedom. It is only in Primary school I have seen that we skip grades in Nigeria and not Secondary school. By the way, parents also make their kids start writing WAEC in SS1 and JAMB too. I think an additional law should be passed that only SS3 students can write WAEC and subsequently JAMB.

Like you said skipping of classes is rare and there are more special classes for these kids at their level. We have those special classes in Nigeria, like further maths and other courses. But the principals do not even understand why those classes are in the curriculum and anyone that likes can attempt it or sit for it in WAEC.

If you go through your post carefully you are supporting the law makers assertions when it comes to progress through school. I did not say age eliminated truancy, degeneracy and criminal or sexual behavior. I said it greatly reduces it which is true. You don’t see these issues in countries where admission into several educational stages is capped at a certain age because most students are mature enough to handle educational issues and social issues at each stage.

Trust that they have done extensive research on the brains ability to cope at these levels before capping those ages for admission. Especially in the foreign countries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Blue3k(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
baby124:

In Nigeria there is no cap as to when they start school. Every parent takes their child out of secondary school at primary 4 or 5. When they are supposed to finish the whole school process. Are you trying to tell me that all these children are exceptional? How many of them will qualify for those special AP classes? Why not leave children to go through the normal process and just be kids? Most Nigerian parents don’t want to pay the fees and they want to rush the kids into secondary school aka boarding house so they can have some freedom. It is only in Primary school I have seen that we skip grades in Nigeria and not Secondary school. By the way, parents also make their kids start writing WAEC in SS1 and JAMB too. I think an additional law should be passed that only SS3 students can write WAEC and subsequently JAMB.

Like you said skipping of classes is rare and there are more special classes for these kids at their level. We have those special classes in Nigeria, like further maths and other courses. But the principals do not even understand why those classes are in the curriculum and anyone that likes can attempt it or sit for it in WAEC.

If you go through your post carefully you are supporting the law makers assertions when it comes to progress through school. I did not say age eliminated truancy, degeneracy and criminal or sexual behavior. I said it greatly reduces it which is true. You don’t see these issues in countries where admission into several educational stages is capped at a certain age because most students are mature enough to handle educational issues and social issues at each stage.

Trust that they have done extensive research on the brains ability to cope at these levels before capping those ages for admission. Especially in the foreign countries.

There should be policy to test if the students are at grades level if they're skipping grades. If they pass test they are by Nigerian standards. If you want to argue those test are flawed ok. The state should instead make sure students are actually qualified to skip grades instead of holding them back.

AP and Dual credit classes dont have special qualifications to enroll. You just sign up for them at beginning of the year. That's up to parents to decide whether to be kids. The kid can also say no to certain classes. If all else fails just fail test on purpose.

The point is they hsve option to try to skip classes. If the parents or student feel the csn handle load it what ever. If they can get ahead early all the better for them.

I still take exception to point about degeneracy and criminality. I doubt their much of a difference between the rates. Since truancy isnt looked into college I have no opinion.

I dont trust they did extensive research. Why is the stydy he's citing? He claimed erroneously unemployment is caused by students entering in work force.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by baby124: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blue3k:

There should be policy to test if the students are at grades level if they're skipping grades. If they pass test they are by Nigerian standards. If you want to argue those test are flawed ok. The state should instead make sure students are actually qualified to skip grades instead of holding them back.

AP and Dual credit classes dont have special qualifications to enroll. You just sign up for them at beginning of the year. That's up to parents to decide whether to be kids. The kid can also say no to certain classes. If all else fails just fail test on purpose.

The point is they hsve option to try to skip classes. If the parents or student feel the csn handle load it what ever. If they can get ahead early all the better for them.

I still take exception to point about degeneracy and criminality. I doubt their much of a difference between the rates. Since truancy isnt looked into college I have no opinion.

I dont trust they did extensive research. Why is the stydy he's citing? He claimed erroneously unemployment is caused by students entering in work force.
The AP classes I know are special classes for students who are advanced, to get university credit. They don’t necessarily skip grades. The AP classes help for college admission into great schools. You need to do some research for yourself of why those ages are capped for Kindergarten and even high school. Or you think these countries just assign random ages without research on a child’s readiness? School is not only about educational ability but also social ability. Can they really cope and act in a way that is not anti-social? Truancy is an issue a big one for Universities abroad. They do take attendance. So yes, age matters and greatly reduces the negative effects of peer pressure. I think I have addressed all your questions here. I won’t be arguing further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Blue3k(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
baby124:

The AP classes I know are special classes for students who are advanced, to get university credit. They don’t necessarily skip grades. The AP classes help for college admission into great schools. You need to do some research for yourself of why those ages are capped for Kindergarten and even high school. Or you think these countries just assign random ages without research on a child’s readiness? School is not only about educational ability but also social ability. Can they really cope and act in a way that is not anti-social? Truancy is an issue a big one for Universities abroad. They do take attendance. So yes, age matters and greatly reduces the negative effects of peer pressure. I think I have addressed all your questions here. I won’t be arguing further.

When you get college credit by AP course you dont have to take that class at that school depending on score. Schools are capped for highschool hence why you can register and graduate if you meet criteria. Im not interested in kindergarten besides we're discussing laws regarding highschool graduation.

Yes they can cope and not act anti social. Join a club and make friends at school. Its the same thing just different environment. No college only take attendance for tuition purpose or if they grade on it. You coming or going is your problem. Its the law in grade school.

Most of your examples of peer pressure dont change or have difference outside of college environments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by baby124: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blue3k:

When you get college credit by AP course you dont have to take that class at that school depending on score. Schools are capped for highschool hence why you can register and graduate if you meet criteria. Im not interested in kindergarten besides we're discussing laws regarding highschool graduation.

Yes they can cope and not act anti social. Join a club and make friends at school. Its the same thing just different environment. No college only take attendance for tuition purpose or if they grade on it. You coming or going is your problem. Its the law in grade school.

Most of your examples of peer pressure dont change or have difference outside of college environments.
I don’t know what college you are talking about but they take attendance as part of your grade. You cannot just be coming and going anyhow. At least not when I went to school.

AP Credit is for university courses and has nothing to do with when the students graduate. They still graduate with their peers. AP helps them attend better schools as proof of their intelligence couples with SAT scores. They also concurrently do not have to take those courses in University. In fact it’s quite rare to see a high school student graduate at 17 not to talk of 14 in Nigeria. I know that system very well, so talk another thing abeg.

Kindergarten is important because that is the foundation. It is setup that when you enter kindergarten at 5 or 6, you are not expected to leave secondary school before 18 or attend University before 18.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
baby124:

This is funny. They should peg secondary school entrance at 12 when you don't even need to be a genius to clear your common entrance at 10. And don't you think keeping them in secondary school till age 18 as your comparison with "America" goes will only increase degeneracy in the secondary school? The level of degeneration in the higher institution will find its way into the younger ones through these mature old ones. The policy is not in anyway sensible to me. It's a backward thinking policy. The government can however introduce vocational education into secondary school but they don't need to peg age for anybody.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by baby124: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hayelomo:

This is funny. They should peg secondary school entrance at 12 when you don't even need to be a genius to clear your common entrance at 10. And don't you think keeping them in secondary school till age 18 as your comparison with "America" goes will only increase degeneracy in the secondary school? The level of degeneration in the higher institution will find its way into the younger ones through these mature old ones. The policy is not in anyway sensible to me. It's a backward thinking policy. The government can however introduce vocational education into secondary school but they don't need to peg age for anybody.
Most of the ones that clear common entrance at 10 get help from cheating. Growing up it was not a small feat to clear common entrance but now it’s like water. If all exams were treated like JAMB then you will see mass failure. If kids enter primary school at 6 and cannot write common entrance except in Primary 6 they will enter secondary school at 12. Go through the process and graduate from secondary school at 18. How will that encourage degeneracy and truancy if they are going through the process as they should?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Flier: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nonsense! I am sure they have nothing else to do since Aregbesola is out of power
The useless governor is not doing anything he is just paying salaries
You must rush your kids through school as fast as possible especially girl child,otherwise you will regret it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Blue3k(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
baby124:

I don’t know what college you are talking about but they take attendance as part of your grade. You cannot just be coming and going anyhow. At least not when I went to school.

AP Credit is for university courses and has nothing to do with when the students graduate. They still graduate with their peers. AP helps them attend better schools as proof of their intelligence couples with SAT scores. They also concurrently do not have to take those courses in University. In fact it’s quite rare to see a high school student graduate at 17 not to talk of 14 in Nigeria. I know that system very well, so talk another thing abeg.

Kindergarten is important because that is the foundation. It is setup that when you enter kindergarten at 5 or 6, you are not expected to leave secondary school before 18 or attend University before 18.

Alot if schools dont care since they arent there to baby you. You paid money so show up if you please. It makes grading easier if you dont. Its going zero.

I didnt claim ap courses help you graduate sooner from highschool. They give you college credits to graduate from university sooner. You actually rephrased what I said. Its not rare at all to see some one graduate at 17. It just depends on what month your birthday starts.

You're not expected to unless you're average. Agsin there's nothing stopping anyone from breezing through after kindergarten. If the government sets rigorous standards for skipping grades the issue would also be solved. Unless you want to tell me those students cheated all through school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
No more school first, then skills later

Now it's skills first then certificate later.

If my parents had sent me to acquire some skills back then before going to school, I would have been immensely grateful to them by now. All they did was to encourage me to go to school, and then go to farm once it's closing time or holidays.

Everybody wants his/her child to graduate at 20-22, but where is the job for him/her to do? That's what our parents don't always consider.

Skills is the only way to go now in Nigeria, except if you're from a connected family that will fix you somewhere nice.

Now both the school and farming seems like the biggest scams.

Farming in Nigeria is pure manual labour.

I was born into it, but I can't continue before it kills me.

I will rewrite my story.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
baby124:

Most of the ones that clear common entrance at 10 get help from cheating. Growing up it was not a small feat to clear common entrance but now it’s like water. If all exams were treated like JAMB then you will see mass failure. If kids enter primary school at 6 and cannot write common entrance except in Primary 6 they will enter secondary school at 12. Go through the process and graduate from secondary school at 18. How will that encourage degeneracy and truancy if they are going through the process as they should?
Don't say that o. I passed my common entrance at 9 with one of the best grades and that was over 20 years ago. If the government see that the standard of test is low, they should increase it along with the content of syllabus and if they think people are cheating to get grades, they should put counter measures in place. Non of these is solved by pegging of age. A right thinking government should not think that everyone should go through the stage of life at the same rate - they did not create the brain, they should not limit it. Moreover, I think Jamb pegged age to 16,how reasonable then is it for them to peg secondary school leavers at 18? Can we have some coherence in our educational system in this country?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Citytrend: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nice one I must say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Blue3k(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hayelomo:
Moreover, I think Jamb pegged age to 16,how reasonable then is it for them to peg secondary school leavers at 18? Can we have some coherence in our educational system in this country?

Lol that would be funny. Are u sure? I couldnt find it on google search. After they change law they'll simply take exam later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker by Biritiko: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Www.trcn.gov.ng: How To Apply For Teachers Registration Council / ASUU To Parents: Keep Your Children At Home / Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.