Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs (14422 Views)

Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs / Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT / Abaribe’s Armed Forces Bill: Ohanaeze Rejects It. Warns NASS On Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by SmartPolician: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2020
morhsuud22:
It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Those are the words of God

Proverb 17:28
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by lexy2014: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Hello, you shouldn't have comment on my post when you don't know how to interpret

What is so special about your post that I shouldn't comment on? Can u even interpret d things u said? How does what u said above answer d following questions:

What has environment got to do buhari not being able to do his job? So u don't no d criteria for determining whether a manager is incompetent or competent? Are u just graduating from primary school? What do u mean by "leisure work"? Where do u see people in Nigeria doing "leisure work"? Ur reference to McGregor theory is very irrelevant
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by lexy2014: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2020
mu2sa2:
Don't forget that it's those who are eyeing their jobs that are behind the cacophony to sack the service chiefs.

Who are those eyeing their jobs& how are they "behind the cacophony to sack the service chiefs"?
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Ategberoson(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Kindledlight:

I don’t think he is a sycophant,he is a friend of Buhari presidency and he has been getting all necessary support of the government hence his achievements.

He is an engineer so dude is very brilliant and intelligent.

how does what you said change him from being sycophant? how can someone who you claimed not to be sycophant threatening his aides with sacked if they criticize Buhari in a Democratic settings ?

how does his intelligence not vindicate his observance about how woefully the service Chiefs had performed? anyway you might be a sycophant too, sycophant like to defend themselves
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92577805:

[s]Kiddo, but you have been vomiting since 2015 and u never vomit finish.
Your intestine strong no be small o.
Happy vomiting till 2023 anyways.
Supporters of criminals everywhere tongue[/s]
reading our comments and the present reality in nigeria even a pry school pupil will not rate you as a kid but as someone who is not in a good frame of mind.
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Cockcrowatdawn, stop crying abeg.
We are busy rn tongue
Stop disturbing cyber space
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by dokie: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Dave is such an idiotic sycophant of extreme proportions.

How does anyone talk like this for goodness sakes just to remain in the good books of the president?

Yankee101:
Is this guy really igbo?
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Donedeal1(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2020
This one also is a leader in question, how do you defend the indefensible the rules of engagement clearly stated when to retire, the law of diminishing returns telling on them, the risks of not getting them out on time spelled doom for your state and the entire country yet you still have the guts to do politics ok now continue.
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by TruthinAction: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
This Governor self. You have rubbished your reputation with this suggestion. Even me that didn't have military training knows what to do to defeat Boko Haram. Is Chad richer than Nigeria that the military personnel of Chad achieved in less than three days onslaught against Boko Haram what the Nigeria army couldn't achieve in ten years. They are not fighting any Boko Haram. They are using them for ethnic cleansing in the army. Soldiers that are dying are majorly from the south. They should publish their names to prove me wrong.
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by olaniyilukman(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2020
There is a popular saying that says society deserves the kind of leadership they get
lexy2014:

What is so special about your post that I shouldn't comment on? Can u even interpret d things u said? How does what u said above answer d following questions:

What has environment got to do buhari not being able to do his job? So u don't no d criteria for determining whether a manager is incompetent or competent? Are u just graduating from primary school? What do u mean by "leisure work"? Where do u see people in Nigeria doing "leisure work"? Ur reference to McGregor theory is very irrelevant
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by lexy2014: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2020
olaniyilukman:
There is a popular saying that says society deserves the kind of leadership they get

What has that got to do with my post? How does that answer d following questions?:

Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by cockcrowatdawn(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92580932:
[s]Cockcrowatdawn, stop crying abeg.
We are busy rn tongue
Stop disturbing cyber space[/s]
what a pity, you are busy supporting apc against pdp who are the same people .are you this jobless?
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Kindledlight(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Ategberoson:

how does what you said change him from being sycophant? how can someone who you claimed not to be sycophant threatening his aides with sacked if they criticize Buhari in a Democratic settings ?

how does his intelligence not vindicate his observance about how woefully the service Chiefs had performed? anyway you might be a sycophant too, sycophant like to defend themselves

My comment on this topic is that the service chief have overstayed enough to be sacked and one thing you must note is that everyone is entitled to his/her opinions,so that is not enough to insult the person.
Do you mean insulting the president or any Governor regardless their performances change any thing positively.

If your own definition of sycophancy is stopping your aides to be insulting the president then i think you are the sycophantic sycophant here.

Note again i am not defending him because he doesn’t even know if i exist but i admire his infrastructural development in Ebonyi state.
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by Germi9: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2020
wallex1983:
Sometimes I feel someone is blackmailing the President, hence he's not been able to replace these service chiefs.
i also thought about this too, something is definitely wrong somewhere
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by golddare: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

https://leadership.ng/2020/08/07/sack-of-service-chiefs-gov-umahi-disagrees-with-nass/?fbclid=IwAR25BiwUMs-XKqUNCrI-v5kbYr0HrxO5Q6vKOxKKvMDQrh0FXhoRllgkVTo

Why wont he support them, we know what his brother did when he was in the Army as Bde Commander etc. God will judge all of them.
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by jrusky(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
olaniyilukman:
What are the criterias to watch out for that makes person qualify as a lazy manager... Remember theory X and Y MacGregor theory who said humans are naturally lazy and prefer leisure to work and Y beleive if human are coerse they will bring the positive change.. I believe everyone has a potential but the main factor affecting most of us is our environment...

So we should keep outdated army chiefs to carry on?

So army chiefs that are overdue for retirement way back 2 years ago and tight fist their finger on the banton never willing to go which is contrary to millitary formation should remain in khaki forever?

So till Nigeria exist no more your McGregor XnY will come to do the magic?

Pls say something else I was born and raised in millitary home pls.
Re: Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs by kolade560: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Another senseless IPOB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • / African Union Calls For 7,500-Strong Force To Fight Boko Haram / The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.