Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,341 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again (34032 Views)

Cardi B: I Felt Suicidal After Youtuber’s Prostitution Allegation / Fan Comes For James Brown's Haters, Says Tell Me You Don't Have A Problem If You / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by DexterousOne(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Well Cardi
If you want to bring down Trumps govt

You have to get to those crucial swing states
And encourage young and middle aged people to register to vote

Trump is on the verge of losing

All he wants now is a lower turnout so he can sneak in a win
But volunteers are out there to make sure it does not happen

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576469:

What does by God's grace gats to do with this?
Will his winning put food on your table or give you a free Green card?

Misplaced priorities!

You will never see them type 'GOD BLESS NIGERIA' for once.
But see them turning prayer warriors for the country they have never stepped their foot on before!

Oshisko! sad
Stop being a nuisance and holier-than-thou.
You that type God bless Nigeria all the days of your life yet vote leaders that are wicked and a curse to the people are the real oshisko.
Bleep off!! angry
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by DexterousOne(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2020
jaxxy:
Stop politicizing ur album cardi even if the desperate democrats push u too. What has ur song got to do with Trump and politics??

Take a que for queen b. There are better ways to talk and pass ur msg. This is a low undecided

Both sides are actually very desperate

Republican strategists are working tirelessly (I'll say shamelessly too) to PUT kanye on the ballot in some states to siphon votes that would otherwise have gone to Joe

That's desperation on overdrive cheesy grin

Third party voting increased Trump likelihood of winning in 2016

They want another one again in 2020
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by DexterousOne(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2020
gassbee:
Biden would have comfortably won d election but Kanye is just going to mess things for Biden by cutting off votes from him..

The Republicans are getting desperate

There is already some campaign in some of these crucial states to make sure the Kanye effect is "neutralised "

That money they paid kanye don enter voice mail cheesy
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by DexterousOne(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2020
CuteMercury:
Bros you are spot on. Beyonce is one of the most intelligent black woman in America. You will never see her take a stand on any political party. Even as close she was to the OBAMAS, she never for once criticizes Donald trump. This is why the whites loves and respects her. Take a look at her new album, see whites dancing to it on youtube and instagram. No black female musician in America will release such an album and wont be termed to have Racial tone. The whites are keeping quiet because its from BEYONCE. imagine if the album was from cardi b. her career will literally be over. this is why Nicky minaj will always be queen, be Richer, be more succesful over cardi b. Because white people loves her d most and she has a wider fan base than cardi b

What's with all these "white people like her/not like her" talk?
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by DexterousOne(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2020
olu77:

Just look at how many times you mentioned "the whites" my people are precondition to believe anything white is godly while anything black is evil. What is the big deal about white people dancing to a music they are humans just like you stop worshipping white people it can only lead to self-hate which is why our girls bleach their beautiful skin.

No mind the guy.....

He is a victim of white supremacy
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576469:

What does by God's grace gats to do with this?
Will his winning put food on your table or give you a free Green card?

Misplaced priorities!

You will never see them type 'GOD BLESS NIGERIA' for once.
But see them turning prayer warriors for the country they have never stepped their foot on before!

Oshisko! sad

Don't mind the fool. Praying ontop wetin no go Eva benefit you. Trump ni sef no even give a Bleep abt his country's wellbeing or his existence. And he is here praying for him to win (annoying stupidity).
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by DexterousOne(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2020
CuteMercury:
Alright i understand you. but you do not know what is going on in AMERICA. since Rihana insulted Trump, why has she not released her album? do you know that about 70% of the population are whites in America and about 80% are Trump supporters? dont allow the media deceive you. Trump is doing a great job.

Just look at what this one is typing undecided
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Lucas4903: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2020
See dem dey make mouth, Trump will win, Trump willl win as if dem dey live there. You think this is 2016. E go shock you all. ��� Do u even follow Senatorial Elections at all to tell you the demographics. #DumbAsses
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by yungmill(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald Trump..

President Trump may not be a Saint but His Presidency has Held a whole lot of Wrath from Heaven on the USA and the World at Large..

There is some Righteousness seen in Trump. President Trump is the King Cyrus of Isaiah 45.

Pls Mark this Date! Mark this Words!
If President Trump Loses and we are still Here on Earth! The USA and the World at Large will Witness Events that have not happened in this Generation.

Hear this! Trump's Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World. Use this time well! Make Peace with God.
If Trump Loses! I Pity the Earth, Especially those without Jesus..
Conspiracy theorist again!
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by DexterousOne(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
olu77:

I live in America so I know. Many people insult Trump everyday and Trump retaliates how has that got to do with Rihana's album? America is not about white and black sometimes the people you think are white are actually black in their DNA. Americans care more about leadership now, Trump could have being one of the greatest presidents ever but he's too trivial, a leader has to ignore sometimes instead of commenting on every little things. Like all other leaders he achieved some and fail in some other places, talking without thinking and not uniting the people are his greatest undoing.

Well said
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by yungmill(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=92577782]This girl is not really bright.

They shouldn't have asked her about politics.

She should stick with what she knows how to do best.

Trump may be an asshole, but he is the asshole Americans need today.

Allow people like Obama and the Clintons in again and America faces certain doom.

Pedophilia will become a national way of life in the US as homosexuality is right now.[/quote

You guys can just talk, where are your facts bro?
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by MrBanner(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576450:

Khadijat, unfortunately for you and some democrats,
Donald is gonna win again.
This is the reality on ground.
Not that he's our paddy paddy tho',
but facts don't lie!

Wishing you very safe delivery beautiful Cardi!

Please o, did anyone tell this guy that Cardi B is pregnant? Or is he still living in the stone ages??
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by DexterousOne(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2020
OffAir:
In as mu ach as I admire your musical talent .I must say you are politically naive .You are no different from your fellow African Americans with their black herd mentality,can't weaponise their votes politically and lack effective lobby..

I strongly suggest you book space in an institution now cuz am seeing your mental breakdown already..

Trump is beating sleepy Joe come November

Dont be too sure

This election is not sure for anyone

I'm more inclined to believe Joe will win
But still
Trump may have a narrow win

That's the best case scenario for him
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by LannisterIMP: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2020
WHO YOU??
WHO BORN YOU?
HOW DO YOU FORM?

post=92576450:

but facts don't lie!

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by GMBuhari: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2020
You wanna put some money on that ??
post=92576450:

but facts don't lie!

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by mokkalu1(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald Trump..

President Trump may not be a Saint but His Presidency has Held a whole lot of Wrath from Heaven on the USA and the World at Large..

There is some Righteousness seen in Trump. President Trump is the King Cyrus of Isaiah 45.

Pls Mark this Date! Mark this Words!
If President Trump Loses and we are still Here on Earth! The USA and the World at Large will Witness Events that have not happened in this Generation.

Hear this! Trump's Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World. Use this time well! Make Peace with God.
If Trump Loses! I Pity the Earth, Especially those without Jesus..
Looking for a good symptom of mental illness?
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by CrestMan: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2020
She is already suffering from acute TDS - Trump Derrangement Syndrome!
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by wildikeman(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2020
You better go and wait at the psych ward to get the best bed ...come November , Trump 2020
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Quinniscent(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2020
Mental problem!!! Haha, didn't you already have!?
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by elisho: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
i pray so you must have it idiot go and as wala solaka form Nigeria that say he will destroy his American passport if trump Win's how far
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Cooldude68(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
One needs to be very careful with those so called celebs. They're all puppets, was that not how Idris Elba, Shaquille O'Neal etc claimed they all had covid at the start of the scamdemic pandemic? ���
laosy:
This one has been paid to support Joe Biden.
Nothing goes for free for these celebrities.
Politics is dirty in all countries, but these ones in particular fight to make history in the country,it's like a competition of who would be the best president to rule the country unlike Nigeria where politicians only want to ruin us.
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by chukemmang(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Make she get ready to run mad because Trump must win. A strong America is very very important in this time.
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by thundafire: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576450:

but facts don't lie!

because of u dey ban me abi,I know wat to do. Nothing concern u with International politics,hope u have been paid ur 30k peanut
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by neonbash0: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=

[/quote]

Yo!
She already gave birth to kulture
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by neonbash0: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cooldude68:
One needs to be very careful with those so called celebs. They're all puppets, was that not how Idris Elba, Shaquille O'Neal etc claimed they all had covid at the start of the scamdemic pandemic? ���

Yo!
You saying covid-19 is a scam?
Don't say what you have no idea of. I already lost my Uncle,a medical doctor resident in New York States coz of said virus.
Just coz it's never had a direct contact with you or anyone in your family, or among your click of friends, doesn't mean that shit ain't real...
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by West2019(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
you will surely have ooooo
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by oodua1stson: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Fake breast, fake yansh, fake everything. You already have a mental disorder
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by karika2018: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576450:

but facts don't lie!

She is not wise because he is still going to win again ..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia As A Teenager (Picture) / Tears Flow At Olusoji Jacobs & Blessing Douglas' Church Wedding (Photos) / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face's 41st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.