Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo (1694 Views)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / Bishop Oyedepo: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die / Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 08, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel, has further declared that anyone who is against the opening of churches across nations of the world will die.

Oyedepo who had earlier criticized the reopening of markets and closure of churches said the power of darkness were against the reopening of churches.

Speaking during a live broadcast on Thursday, the cleric maintained that hunger is far more devastating than any virus that will ever visit the earth.

According to him, spiritual famine is far more devastating and there is no vaccine for hunger and no medical solution to hunger.

Video link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_7MTyHFCo8/?igshid=9cztu45d2d50

”The doors to churches across nations are again declared opened this morning. Can I tell you this? Hunger is far more devastating than any virus that will ever visit the earth.

“That is what the devil is looking for, but he has failed. The church is back on its feet. Anyone who hates to see that dies for it.’

“The church of Christ on earth is liberated. Spiritual famine shall not have its way. Can I tell the world, no one has the answer to a problem like Jesus,” he added.

Source https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/08/anyone-against-opening-of-churches-will-die-bishop-oyedepo/

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by LoudlyMouthed: 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
Nonsense.
No more business as usual abi?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Azmanaty: 7:22pm On May 08, 2020
A BIG AMEN to that.
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
But he didn't say that na. Why lie

1 Like

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by GamalNasser: 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
Why will he say such a thing?
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Babzrockman: 7:29pm On May 08, 2020
Baba Oyedepo di e di e o

1 Like

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2020
Baba don vex
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by clevvermind(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2020
We should obey the government directives at this time. Even the bible said we should obey our leaders.
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by googi: 7:40pm On May 08, 2020
World Churches are suffering from lack of income like many people.

But Nigerians worship anything FAKE Pastor, Imam, every trafficker, medicine, 419.

Getting harder not to give up on people. Who can you trust or who can you tell people you trust?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by harkandey(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2020
Money no enter again as usual, why baba no go vex grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by HallaDaTruth: 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
I support
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2020
you first you evil demon, YOU FIRST!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by gasparpisciotta: 7:52pm On May 08, 2020
Just for some time sir. But once churches start healing covid 19 patients, be assured that they will be opened immediately.
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by BGSM: 7:52pm On May 08, 2020
Please in the name of God, stop sreading fake news, oyedepo who is a man of God ll not say such a thing. A man of God ll not speak such evil even in time of pain. What real so called men of God usually say is "you are blessed" even unto their enemy.
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by basty: 7:54pm On May 08, 2020
Davido resembles this Papa no be small.

Is is amazing.
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Okoroawusa: 7:54pm On May 08, 2020
This man don vex.

But if he can speak n a human being will die why doesn't he speak so that Coronavirus will die?

I am just wondering...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Gabkosh: 7:55pm On May 08, 2020
Yinmu
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Just for some time sir. But once churches start healing covid 19 patients, be assured that they will be opened immediately.

church can never heal anyone, they will only defraud people (in their desperate state to survive) before they die... so many of these fraudsters have been claiming nonsense upon nonsense, it will end in march bla bla bla.. one bastard even said that he could cure someone if he was paid some millions, lol!

charlatans the lot of them!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by paqman: 8:23pm On May 08, 2020
Baba no dey cash out again .corona na bad market , tithe and offering things sowing of seeds up and down. Na bad market

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by MasterJayJay: 8:48pm On May 08, 2020
'Die by fire, touch not my anointed' used by manipulators. Only the gullible fall for useless curses.

The Church of Jesus Christ has never been closed before and will never close.
Church building, cathedral etc are not THE CHURCH.
CHURCH BUSINESS EMPIRE can be closed but CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST has never and will never be closed.

These gods of men are mocking God. Is God no longer omnipresent?

Why are they trying to make it appear that God only dwells inside a church building?

This pandemic has shown the true colors of some of these folks.
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Oluneutral: 8:58pm On May 08, 2020
I don't believe this man can utter such statement and if it's true that he actually made such utterances, then, why is he taking it personal? Is his church the only one that is closed temporarily?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by boman2014: 9:02pm On May 08, 2020
chai,
dem money done finish
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Eazie351(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2020
as the gbedu don dey enter hin body
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Globad(f): 9:52pm On May 08, 2020
E don pain am.

Oyedepo be like: how can some markets be open and mine is not open?
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Globad(f): 9:53pm On May 08, 2020
Oluneutral:
I don't believe this man can utter such statement and if it's true that he actually made such utterances, then, why is he taking it personal? Is his church the only one that is closed temporarily?

He is taking his church BUSINESS personal nah

1 Like

Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by Globad(f): 9:55pm On May 08, 2020
Yeye

What has happened to the curse he placed on Boko Haram since 2010?

https://www.nairaland.com/797602/oyedepo-curses-boko-haram

The likes Oyedepo lie and claim that they talk to God and the Holy Spirit 20 times a day but Coronavirus has opened their nyansh. Oh, God told me. Holy Ghost said that. Pretenders and liars. Him budget no balance again. It's all about the money from sheepies

Hahahahahhaha

E don enter Oyedepo body grin grin
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by dollytino4real(f): 10:19pm On May 08, 2020
heaven has heard it and earth too
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by TheSourcerer: 1:57pm On May 30, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
I support
smh
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by chijokz(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2020
Globad:
Yeye

What has happened to the curse he placed on Boko Haram since 2010?

https://www.nairaland.com/797602/oyedepo-curses-boko-haram

The likes Oyedepo lie and claim that they talk to God and the Holy Spirit 20 times a day but Coronavirus has opened their nyansh. Oh, God told me. Holy Ghost said that. Pretenders and liars. Him budget no balance again. It's all about the money from sheepies

Hahahahahhaha

E don enter Oyedepo body grin grin
On point.
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by aadoiza: 5:06pm On May 30, 2020
Who no go die before?
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 6:37pm On May 30, 2020
clevvermind:
We should obey the government directives at this time. Even the bible said we should obey our leaders.
Elected or rigged in leaders?
Re: Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo by budaatum: 6:46pm On May 30, 2020
Oluneutral:
It sure doesn't sound like something he'd say, though I got to confess I don't listen to him much, but if he did, he sure is really dumb considering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hallelujah! Jehovah Reigns Forever / Is Amorc Bad Or Good / Incest - Moral Or Immoral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.