Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) (66180 Views)

Earn Massively As Sales Agent For Kembe App / Vacancy For Graduates As Sales Support Officers In Lagos (FMCG Trading Firm) / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by heendrix(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2020
konkonbilo:
smiley the way these white guys care about dogs ehn is beyond my imagination, if you think we're taking care of dogs here in Nigeria just go watch all those videos online that those white guys post on Facebook and on Instagram you go know say we no even de close. The dogs sleep with them in same bed, play with their new born bady and even lick thier skin which can never happen here in Nigeria, there even buy different toys for the dog, some dogs even have thier own bed and chairs inside the house. They call themselves dad and mom of the dogs can't even keep mentioning what they do but it's just so different from the way we train dogs here. If they can treat dogs like humans how much more them treating their fellow humans. Na that side real humanity de no be africa.

Cause they really know how good, faithful and a best friend dogs can be

I've seen dogs cry, slept where it's Master got killed/buried till the dog later died and was buried just beside it's master's grave. such Faithfulness

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Sirwallace(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2020
Flexherbal:
There are always humans there, to do the sales.

A very good marketing strategy.

Dog lovers will somehow be attracted to the product.

very smart of you.

when I saw the headline, what came to my mind was publicity stunt. a PRO thing.

the employment hoax from the coy was just decoy. the main idea behind the whole thing was just what you pointed out; marketing.

apparently, many people on Nairaland are not smart.

2 Likes

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by lograr(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2020
Asour:

It's a PR operation.

For salespeople every attention could yield sales.
Think of it, you would never have heard about this store but for the dog story.
You are wise

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by UDUJ(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2020
kalvoken:

Can you imagine! Customer stopping by just to say hi to the dog even when they don't wish to buy anything. I just hope someone shows this to every of access bank customers' cares. Those aged and unmarried-looking women can be mean and aggressive while attending to people. Always ready to vent their anger on their customers.

On the other hand, the dog should be happy he didn't play such a rough stunt in Nigeria, the company manager would have called on any agberos nearby and pay them to snipe life out of the dog. The agberos would then make dish/covid-19 cure out of the dog.

Forget, oyibo no be Africa.

lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by yourtotalneeds: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Do you need a verified google adsense account with quite a few amount of money on it??

or send a mail to yourtotalneeds@gmail.com

looking forward to being contacted...
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Dogs are actually better than most human. Dogs are better friends than these gold digging blood sucking leeches!

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by solonubinho(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2020
WIZGUY69:
I don’t know what this people are trying to achieve, but it doesn’t make any sense. With the loss of jobs here and there, they are employing dog to do what exactly? If they pay the dog salary, who will collect and spend it?

Mcheeew

You sef. Where have you seen that they pay a dog salary?
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by padi94(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Good PR... they didn't replace anyone with the dog sir... they just added it to their staff

And they are not hiring, they just adopted d dog for their work place since it was a stray that always hang around there.

Animal lovers and their likes will love Hyundai for this and that could translate to more sales.

2 Likes

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Peacefuluz(f): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Aww
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by banhammy: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2020
Radarada

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by lordkay10(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2020
But it's still a dog grin
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by friday2011(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Chaiii, sales job wey my teaming youths dey find for here grin grin
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by friday2011(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2020
solonubinho:

You sef. Where have you seen that they pay a dog salary?

No mind the guy, sometimes to reason well dey hard pple grin, the best they can do is feed the dog better food or at most open an animal welfare account in which any reasonable amount accrued to the dog will go into and will be used for other social welfare services in the host community.

3 Likes

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Bojass: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Dont get thing complicated the dog is just part of market strategy if u read v.well "he said some customers after buying they will go back and say hi to the dog"even if u are not willing to buy some pals will even go there alone to see the dog thereby attracted to the product. Forget it the dog can't do human works no mata how train it's

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Binismaeel: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Explorers:

The dealership named the friendly stray Tucson Prime and hired him.

They even gave him his own ID card and everything.

Mad oh
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by lexy2014: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2020
mordred44:
Does d dog av bank account for payment abi na food be hin wages

Did d article say anything about paying d dog salary?

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Saintinoo(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2020
When i tell people that it is better to be a dog in these economically advanced countries than being a human being in Nigeria they think i'm joking.

See a dog has a decent job, with a nice desk and laptop, possibly with an official car.

To become dog don dey hungry me i swear.

2 Likes

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by neuralct(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Wow, thats wonderful.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by opportunities12(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2020
EXPLORER where have you been. It's good to have you back
grin
Explorers:
Persistency gets you places. Especially into people’s hearts.

Early 2020, the staff at a Hyundai Prime dealership noticed the dog hanging around.

At first, they thought it was just a temporary thing and the pup would soon move on to search for happiness elsewhere but as time went by, one thing became evident he was determined to stay.

So they let him.

https://www.boredpanda.com/stray-dog-employee-of-the-month-hyundai/

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by UDUJ(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2020
Saintinoo:
When i tell people that it is better to be a dog in these economically advanced countries than being a human being in Nigeria they think i'm joking.

See a dog has a decent job, with a nice desk and laptop, possibly with an official car.

To become dog don dey hungry me i swear.

No worry I go ask around for you. I am sure there is a powerful babalawo that can make that happen.

2 Likes

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Respect55(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2020
Does the dog have CV?
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by SmartPolician: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2020
Flexherbal:
There are always humans there, to do the sales.

A very good marketing strategy.

Dog lovers will somehow be attracted to the product.

Really?

And how about dog haters?
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Perfecttouchade: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Una see una life, Nigerians wey dey chop dog grin Aja baba muri re o shocked . We provide quality Aluminium windows service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by solonubinho(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2020
friday2011:

No mind the guy, sometimes to reason well dey hard pple grin, the best they can do is feed the dog better food or at most open an animal welfare account in which any reasonable amount accrued to the dog will go into and will be used for other social welfare services in the host community.

No mind am. Na Buhari we go still blame Las Las for his reasoning deficiency.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by xOracle(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2020
I AM THE OWNER!!!!!!
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Aparche(f): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2020
konkonbilo:
smiley the way these white guys care about dogs ehn is beyond my imagination, if you think we're taking care of dogs here in Nigeria just go watch all those videos online that those white guys post on Facebook and on Instagram you go know say we no even de close. The dogs sleep with them in same bed, play with their new born bady and even lick thier skin which can never happen here in Nigeria, there even buy different toys for the dog, some dogs even have thier own bed and chairs inside the house. They call themselves dad and mom of the dogs can't even keep mentioning what they do but it's just so different from the way we train dogs here. If they can treat dogs like humans how much more them treating their fellow humans. Na that side real humanity de no be africa.

Please stop this generalization! I can assure you that there are many families in Nigeria that have pet dogs that are well taken care of; they feed them well, bathe them often, play with them, sleep with them, take them to vet periodically for vaccination & generally treat them like members of their family. We still have dog lovers in this country abeg.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by holadhayor1: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2020
No worry, the dog go still shit Bleep una up one day. My 9ja people never get job, una dey employ dog wey no apply. undecided
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2020
holadhayor1:
No worry, the dog go still shit Bleep una up one day. My 9ja people never get job, una dey employ dog wey no apply. undecided
Is it their fault that we voted a vegetable to rule is, is it other fault we keep on voting impotent useless leaders? Abegii.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Saintinoo(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2020
UDUJ:

No worry I go ask around for you. I am sure there is a powerful babalawo that can make that happen.
Abeg no waste time.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by sugarsoul(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
Pls if you know the full business plan of a skid gas plant, from installation to monetization,pls contact me asap, very very urgent.
Both surface and underground, above 20 tonnes
0 9. 0. 8. 4. 9. 6. 5. 5. 3. 9.
Pls only very serious people should contact me and it is something that is to take effect immediately after negotiation
Search for sargas energy on this platform
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2020
kalvoken:

Guy if truly you are a wise guy as your name suggests, you would pray to turn dog rather than wailing.

Did you read anywhere that's in Nigeria the thing happened? So which job loss are you talking about?
Agbako grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST / Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.