Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) (66210 Views)

Earn Massively As Sales Agent For Kembe App / Vacancy For Graduates As Sales Support Officers In Lagos (FMCG Trading Firm) / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by kalvoken(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
bhella10:
A stray dog[i][/i] Look up stray and stop embarrassing yourself kid

Oga, did you know that it has been proven that 99.9% every violent is caused by wrong tone of voice?
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
somewhere in Nigeria d dog for don end up inside pot.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by popovich: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=kalvoken

They didn't mention anything about the owner. Could be that it's even a lost dog, since the owner never looked for it(I assume).
[They called something stray dog you are still talking the owner!]
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by popovich: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=kalvoken

They didn't mention anything about the owner. Could be that it's even a lost dog, since the owner never looked for it(I assume).
[They called something stray dog you are still talking about the owner!]
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Realadey(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow, Explorers on the beat, I like u brother.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Mnikperfect(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
WIZGUY69:
I don’t know what this people are trying to achieve, but it doesn’t make any sense. With the loss of jobs here and there, they are employing dog to do what exactly? If they pay the dog salary, who will collect and spend it?

Mcheeew
Bro I know say e dey vex you but calm down ohhh
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow, very interesting
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Nicoddemus(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
post=92580788:
Now, this is so cute and kool simultaneously.

Dogs : A man's best friend.

Must you comment tongue
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by captaininiobong(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nigar so you made it? back in the day were I saw you husling in the desert.

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Wentworthorg: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Robotics
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Gordonz07(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
kalvoken:

Can you imagine! Customer stopping by just to say hi to the dog even when they don't wish to buy anything. I just hope someone shows this to every of access bank customers' cares. Those aged and unmarried-looking women can be mean and aggressive while attending to people. Always ready to vent their anger on their customers.

On the other hand, the dog should be happy he didn't play such a rough stunt in Nigeria, the company manager would have called on any agberos nearby and pay them to snipe life out of the dog. The agberos would then make dish/covid-19 cure out of the dog.

Forget, oyibo no be Africa.
Agbero is too much nau. At the mention of Calabar, the dog won't stray into a company where they sell cars. It will just stray into the bush... Or be in the pot the next morning. Calabar people no dey joke o.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by bhella10: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
kalvoken:

Oga, did you know that it has been proven that 99.9% every violent is caused by wrong tone of voice?
Really?! cheesy
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sparro:

Most sensible comment so far

Thanks bro.
As you can see, it is already trending.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Mayeldah(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
It looks good though until it bites one customer!

Their head go format to factory setting shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by omohlexy: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
In summary they stole someone's dog without the proper adoption process.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by tweakdude1: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oyibo's life is completely messed up.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by babajero(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
WIZGUY69:
I don’t know what this people are trying to achieve, but it doesn’t make any sense. With the loss of jobs here and there, they are employing dog to do what exactly? If they pay the dog salary, who will collect and spend it?

Mcheeew
E shock you like buhari abi?

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by cutieBR(f): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
kalvoken:

Guy if truly you are a wise guy as your name suggests, you would pray to turn dog rather than wailing.

Did you read anywhere that's in Nigeria the thing happened? So which job loss are you talking about?
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by hexenbiest: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
illicit:
wey I dey find job

Like seriously, this one funny wella, I dey see gainfully employed cat wey quit diplomat job for UK too o.

Meanwhile, I just stumbled upon this FCMBTOP5IN5 Masterclass Series targeted at SMEs. This series features notable thought leaders from various spheres delivering insightful tips on topics like ‘business sustenance’ and ‘profitability’

Please check out https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Iko5000: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
The dog now , he will spend it on his Bitchesssssssssssss which is not a derogatory term for a female dog and buy a better kernel and save for retirment in the dog shelter home.
WIZGUY69:

Mcheeew

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by bizhop01: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Animal will still remain animal, i think robot is 100% percent good option.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Johnsonibx(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thor....
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Mcheeew
me, is my dog

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by aspirebig: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
I was shocked the day my Canadian friend told me that some dogs have valid Canadian Passport. Just imagine.

No wonder in USA, I see fellows giving out millions of dollars to dogs and cats as will.

Life no balance please.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by FarmTech(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
This one is cute. Unlike that one that have a little girl eating banana in front of a car.
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by mordred44: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
lexy2014:

Did d article say anything about paying d dog salary?
over sabi pls define employment
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
mordred44:
over sabi pls define employment

Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by invectives(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Explorers:
After his adoption, Tucson was taken to a doctor to get all the necessary vaccinations and has not only become a real member of the team, but he’s even expected to star in a national advertisement campaign for Hyundai too.

https://www.boredpanda.com/stray-dog-employee-of-the-month-hyundai/
damnn niggar!!! A Muslim dog..if you know!!!
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by mordred44: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
lexy2014:

define employment simple as abc not complicated like lvg statics
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
mordred44:
define employment simple as abc not complicated like lvg statics

Did d article say anything about paying d dog salary? Simple yes or no
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by OyinO: 1:43am On Aug 09, 2020
kalvoken:

Guy if truly you are a wise guy as your name suggests, you would pray to turn dog rather than wailing.

Did you read anywhere that's in Nigeria the thing happened? So which job loss are you talking about?

You mean there were no job losses abroad?
Re: Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:44am On Aug 09, 2020
This is an opportunity for individuals whose job are associated with "sales" to one more time learn and improve, in fact this is a lesson for everyone.

When you hear people say "packaging" this is what they are referring to.

Someone once said we begin to engage in the art of "selling" the very moment we are born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.