Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. (944 Views)

Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by Mummy4life1: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Dear Nigerians,

Please, help me share the information till it gets to the appropriate person.

I was at Mafoluku yesterday. I was coming from church street and I was at the junction close to the Local government, some guys from Local came and said since I will be entering the Conner that I should enter the Conner which I obeyed, but to my greatest supprised, he said I need to take my car to the Local government with him and his colleagues that I did not obey the traffic law even though there no traffic light but immediately he saw me snapping him with my phones. He ran away.

Before I snap, He asked me to come down and explain things to his boss that was standing at the junction which I did but the boss said he should take my car to the local government. But after snapping him they all disappear.

The attached is his pictures. Some things need to be done on the Church Street at Oshodi. The activities carried out are unprofessional.

Note: They are even working without obeying NCDC guidelines on COVID 19

1 Like

Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by Infrabetatech: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2020
I always threaten them with this same snapping format, Telling them how I’ll make them trend on Twitter.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by Kriss216: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2020
Infrabetatech:
I always threaten them with this same snapping format, Telling them how I’ll make them trend on Twitter.

Thank me later
Most of them don't even know what's twitter or trend.

1 Like

Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by Mummy4life1: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Most of them don't even know what's twitter or trend.
They will no when it get to governor
Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by stacyadams: 12:13am On Aug 09, 2020
grin grin huna still got governor?

1 Like

Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by Mummy4life1: 5:04am On Aug 09, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin huna still got governor?
@Stacyadams:We get biko
Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by stacyadams: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2020
grin
Mummy4life1:
@Stacyadams:We get biko
grin cheesy

WEy traffic,traffic robbers, bad roads,SARS,vio,lastma ,local government touts d oppress una every day,
Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by Mummy4life1: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin cheesy

WEy traffic,traffic robbers, bad roads,SARS,vio,lastma ,local government touts d oppress una every day,
Remember that our governor address us on COVID 19 recently.....

All the local government touts within Lagos must go.....

1 Like

Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by stacyadams: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Remember that our governor address us on COVID 19 recently.....

All the local government touts within Lagos must go.....
grin grin

Pls giv me d video link,,those bastrrds chop my money last year
Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by onome2013: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2020
This is the outcome of joblessness caused by misappropriation of funds . If he is working in a factory or company he won't have this time . The parents also with lack of planning in their early life , doesn't have them trained . The rate of youths drinking sachet spirit drinks and taking drugs ,has turned them to nuisance . The solution is for government to have the citizens in mind ,so that they can create enable environment for work to be available.

1 Like

Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by Mummy4life1: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin

Pls giv me d video link,,those bastrrds chop my money last year
I will share it with you. We need to stop the illegal act.
Re: Attention Of Lagos State Govt. Needed At Church Street, Oshodi. by Mummy4life1: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
onome2013:
This is the outcome of joblessness caused by misappropriation of funds . If he is working in a factory or company he won't have this time . The parents also with lack of planning in their early life , doesn't have them trained . The rate of youths drinking sachet spirit drinks and taking drugs ,has turned them to nuisance . The solution is for government to have the citizens in mind ,so that they can create enable environment for work to be available.
Really, by collecting money from someone under pretends?

The local government was also involve in the act because he show me the ID card that was issued by Oshodi/Isolo local government.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account / Blacks Protest In Front Of The White Family That Harrased A Blackman: Pics & Vid / Syrian Air Defense Intercept Israeli Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.