Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Programming Vs Web Development - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Vs Web Development (1514 Views)

Online Programming Vs College..? Which Is On Is Comfortable And Why?�� / Web Developer Vs Web Designer / Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Vs Web Development by Deicide: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
It's not the same web development does not always involve coding meanwhile programming does. It could be developing graphic for the site or even design the site using Adobe suite which does not involve coding.
Re: Programming Vs Web Development by phililp(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Deicide:
It's not the same web development does not always involve coding meanwhile programming does. It could be developing graphic for the site or even design the site using Adobe suite which does not involve coding.

I think you mean web design
Re: Programming Vs Web Development by FahBuLous: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
bet9ja:

I will recommend you go for the HP Core series or any brand with minimum of 4GB Ram. You can also upgrade your RAM to 8G. Battery life is also important due to the Nigeria electricity situation.

Personally, I prefer a desktop any-day any-time.
Thanks alot...
I just needed guidance so as nt to mk any mistakes..
I ask questions alot
Re: Programming Vs Web Development by Deicide: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
phililp:

I think you mean web design
is under web development
Re: Programming Vs Web Development by bet9ja(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Deicide:

Don't mix the two. Web development is different from Web design. In a professional settings, The company will provide a CI guild that the designer will follow to come up with the web design, then later submit the website graphics files to the developer for approval, after that, it will be sent to the client for approval/sign-off before it goes into development.

I understand that majority of developers on here may not understand this process. But when you hear that a developer working outside Nigeria is getting paid higher compare to what a Nigerian developer earns, you might wonder if it is not the same website they are all building, but the truth is that, there is a different in the process and clients expectations.
Re: Programming Vs Web Development by Xenisha: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
React is also known as the JavaScript Library. The script is mostly used for user interface creation. It is a declarative and flexible JavaScript toolkit for creating better user interfaces for a diverse collection of users from https://coaxsoft.com/development-services/react-js-development-services , you can check more info here.

React JS development services excel at creating complicated user interfaces for many dimensions. Whether it's a little screen or a huge screen coupled with a tiny screen. However, in order to construct dynamic user interfaces and classic mobile app looks, the JavaScript library comes first.
Re: Programming Vs Web Development by JoshuaJackson12(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Programming is a particular set of instructions for the computer to do a task. In simple terms, programming would be referred as a set of ordered operations that a computer follows to do desired tasks. It is basically the implementation of logic to initiate specified computing operations as well as functionality.

Web development mainly is the task that mainly assist in creating websites for hosting through the internet. This method involves web content development, web design, network security configuration and client-side or server-side scripting as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Other Ways To Make It In Life As Part From Coding / Moving On To J2EE / Where Can I Get A Free Delphi Compiler To Download?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.