Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 (23741 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by seyi360(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
I respect this man, he has always been an icon of truth.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Youths like Yahya Bello?
roszilman:

na people like u no go ever vote for youths, later u will be shouting "unemployment", don't be a dull pussy, just get lust!!!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Guestlander: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
The 2023 election should be turned to 2023 constitutional conference. If not, the next president may unfortunately be the last.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by malakaimoscondo: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
meavox:

The 1999 Constitution MUST GO!

Spread the news!

This fraudulent Apartheid imposed 1999 Constitution must be put in the dustbin!

When the Constitution is Taken Down the Union ceases! Middle Belt, Oduduwa, Lower Niger (SE & SS) DO YOU HEAR ME?
grin
as and sE can't form a country.. let each stand on her own
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Godfullsam(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nchenches:
From north, East, West and South of Nigeria, Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the most distrusted politician in Nigeria.

The moment anyone looks at Tinubu’s Toronto certificates and sources of income, he will take to exile����s

I just hope you guys will not kill yourselves one day because of tinubu.

Tinubu is not even aware of your existence. The man hasn't held any elected position since your were born, yet you think he is the cause of your hopeless situation.

Your parents must have done a terrible job bringing you up.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by malakaimoscondo: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
festacman:
Sometimes, I don't understand our elders anymore. Pa Adebanjo want change of constitution but has zero influence over the federal legislators including the ones representing his area. Meanwhile, in democracy, these legislators are empowered to tinker with the constitution. So, this has little or nothing to do with Tinubu.
the afenifere leader is right......the federal legislature will never restructure Nigeria becos of the position of the law...u need 2/3rd.....to make any amendment ......those who the system favors will always lurk to attack that proposal at national assembly... gentle man agreement won't see dis country restructure...those who the system favors will not easily give away their honey pot....but only force can make dis happen...restructure or let go asunder.... and dis will happen when political power come to south .only and Southerner can sincerely push for dis ...

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by loopman: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lmaooooo this old man that can’t determine how his own household in Ijebu will vote ?

Jagaban keep denying this pained man the attention he want
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
ggood:
correct talk the Yorubas hate us
My position. No igbo presidency, no yoruba's...yes Arewa's. One Nigeria!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by roszilman: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
Youths like Yahya Bello?
so it should old men like ganduje Just quiet!!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Austino50: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na jealousy go kill this one, if eventually Tinubu becomes president and maybe other region or tribe comes critical of him, you will be surprised to see this tribalist defend him then.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Laid2001: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
The same people responsible for the 1966 coup are now crying more than the bereaved for the regional system the scrapped by themselves.

They can't eat their cake and still have it.
Regional government has been demolished for ever.

Patrioticman007:
" I have been talking for the past 70 years; we have been shouting about federalism; Awolowo wrote about it since 1947 and that is how we agreed till 1954, and the independence constitutional conference, we agreed on the terms of living together, until the military came in 1966 and changed the constitution. That is our problem now, and that is where you have to back go to change the situation. The more you deny, you will have this kind of situation and the whole country will collapse."

One God forsaken tribe used the 1966 coup de tat, to destroy our only country, may they never see sleep till the end of days.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by tweakdude1: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
If only Yoruba had supported the Ibos then this will not be happening.

The only way is to divide Nigeria. This one Nigeria has never worked.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by TheRareGem1(f): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
ERockson:
It is only presidency from the south that can really restructure the country, Whether Osinbajo, Tinubu, Nnmadi Kanu, Kalu etc. They are good to go

Osinbajo Zulum would bring a positive change to the country. No nonesense duo
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Uchasa(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Some Yorubas are highly civilized, i like people like this man, he outlined the problems of d common man
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by ludd2018: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
festacman:
Sometimes, I don't understand our elders anymore. Pa Adebanjo want change of constitution but has zero influence over the federal legislators including the ones representing his area. Meanwhile, in democracy, these legislators are empowered to tinker with the constitution. So, this has little or nothing to do with Tinubu.

O boy u re talking rubbish? Which legislators..the fulani stooges only there for their pockets.? Is there any democracy in Nigeria.? War ll solve this problem since they don't to listen to the wishes of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Meritocracy: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
We know Afenifere and Adebanjo always oppose Tinubu for their selfish interest and will never support him, unfortunately for them Tinubu is making it in their lifetime. Enemies of progress despite their old age
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Tflex01: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
ggood:
correct talk the Yorubas hate us

Lol you are very wrong dear. Go and read history. Nigeria didn't start in 2015 oh. cool

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nigeria cannot continue the way it is.. FACT!
Bigger problem looming.

A special thanks to Chief Ayo Adebanjo.
Thank you Sir!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by lereinter(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
At 2019 apc said nobody should vote atiku because he's thief and wants to sell nigeria

Same reason nobody should vote tinubu cos he's also a thief

Imagine how tinubu campaign will be like, will he say he wants to fight corruption or insecurity

Or he will just be saying it's the turn of south to rule

Stupid tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
SmartPolician:
A Yoruba man says he will oppose another Yoruba's presidency, and it's fine

If it was Igbo, you will keep seeing Igbos hate themselves.

Igbos are their own enemies

I think that the Igbos are scattered everywhere in Nigeria gives every nonentity the guts to demean the tribe

I'm sure you didn't read the article!
Try to read next time pls. It helps.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Tflex01: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
tricksters:

Exactly, your father must have told you Yoruba are the ones who pitched their tent with Tafawa Balewa, Shagari n Co.

I just tire for the kids we have on Nairaland oh..

To most of them, Nigeria history started from 2015 lol.

The Igbos are the real guilty tribe that destroyed the south and entire country by extension just because of their desperation to rule others forever.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by hero2000: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
festacman:

My friend, you still don't get it.

Please consider this:
If you want power supply to improve, do you make the main importer of generator as chairman of the power reform? Of course NO!!!!

Why? because good power supply is his business death knell. This is the same scenario with the NASS and progress of Nigeria.

You can expect a progressive constitutional review from a NASS where most of the members are extremely corrupt and thieves.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Sniper101(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
ERockson:
It is only presidency from the south that can really restructure the country, Whether Osinbajo, Tinubu, Nnmadi Kanu, Kalu etc. They are good to go

With the three last names you mentioned, it's very obvious you don't really mean well for your own country.

And it's pathetic.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by orisa37: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank you for your thoughts. We are now thinking of a Candidate who can collect VOTES of two-thirds majority from 24 Constitutional States and from FCT after Restructuring.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by orisa37: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
meavox:

The 1999 Constitution MUST GO!

Spread the news!

This fraudulent Apartheid imposed 1999 Constitution must be put in the dustbin!

When the Constitution is Taken Down the Union ceases! Middle Belt, Oduduwa, Lower Niger (SE & SS) DO YOU HEAR ME?
grin

Yes, loud and clear.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by orisa37: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
The 1999 CONSTITUTION is even illegal as it was not authorized for use by three-quarters of NASS.

I am saying that 3/4majority of NASS is a necessary equivalent of a REFERENDUM to launch a CONSTITUTION in a DEMOCRACY. The swearing of allegiance to 1999 CONSTITUTION is not ACCEPTING IT FOR THE PEOPLE.

THE SWEARING MUST BE AFTER THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE DOCUMENT BY 3/4 MAJORITY. THAT'S DEMOCRACY.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by ERockson: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sniper101:

With the three last names you mentioned, it's very obvious you don't really mean well for your own country.

And it's pathetic.
Sorry for you if you think this country is going to be well. Hustle for your head. Nigeria was not structured to be well and our leaders knew this
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Sniper101(m): 12:02am On Aug 09, 2020
ERockson:
Sorry for you if you think this country is going to be well. Hustle for your head. Nigeria was not structured to be well and our leaders knew this

Hmmm
I'm really sorry for you too.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Simbrixton(m): 3:14am On Aug 09, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Same old lies retold.
yoruba supported falae and east supported obasanjo
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 by Simbrixton(m): 3:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Mraphel:

How many times has Yoruba pitched tent with North?
Mention your tribe and i will mentioned how many times your people supported d North
they are very stupid sets of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.