Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC (23631 Views)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Abiodunstephen(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eight Labour Party (LP) state assembly candidates, on Friday, defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Jigawa State.

The eight candidates are from Auyo, Kirikasamma, Bulangu, Malammadori, Kafin Hausa, Birniwa, Guri and Kaugama constituencies.

The politicians were received by Governor Muhammad Badaru, at an event in the government house, the governor’s media aide, Habibu Kila, said in a statement.

Mr Kila said the governor also received a member of the northern presidential campaign council of the Labour Party who dumped the party and joined the APC.

“Governor Badaru expressed his appreciation to them and promised that they will be carried along in all party activities and urged them to be loyal party members.”

One of the defecting politicians, Muhammad Makinta, from Guri Local Government Area, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, said they joined the APC after they realized that the party in the state has more prospects, the statement claimed.

Mr Makinta said they will work to ensure victory for APC’s candidates in the general election in their respective areas of influence.

While welcoming the new APC members, the Chairman of the APC in the state, Aminu Gumel, assured the newcomers that they would be accorded the rights and privileges enjoyed by old members.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/574376-eight-labour-party-assembly-candidates-join-apc.html

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by SlurUsername1: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin

103 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by dustmalik: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Let's laugh together joor cheesy grin grin grin

156 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by oyin44: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
cheesy grin grin what a calamity

The kano rally has started speaking

Zombidients haven't seen anything yet

159 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by AcuraZDX: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Propaganda can't win you guys Election.

From a structureless party to a formidable party? I am even surprised that LP had members in far away Jigawa state in the North. To the extent the governor of the state received these particular alleged members.

If I was the APC National Chairman I won't allow their defection because it's a mockery for a structureless party candidates to join us.

But I know APC is now a shameless opposition party and full of hypocrites.

Oya begin to wail in my mention.

241 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by drlateef: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chinedu!!! Come am hear news. grin

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ThoughtOfYou: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by KingKO22: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
INEC should declare Asiwaju as winner in order to save us unnecessary spending

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
I thought LP is non-existent in the north according to opposition parties because I am suprised that it is the state governor and APC chairman that are receiving the defectors.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by jahsharon: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shey una see as he dey go?

Obituary himself will soon become Emilokan Tinubu's campaign coordinator in South East when he withdraws from the race. Then, UGM, ESN, IPOB will kidnap him and his side chicks because his wife and children are flexing in Pandora and cannot be reached.

Una go cry blood

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by KingKO22: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
I pity the Upcoming P-square and Mr Macaroni for getting drawn in this calamitous Obituary noice
The useless Sabinu too will knw how far after the 2023 election.

As for the defecteeees. We will be magnanimous in victory, so we will put them in IPOB killings record management grin

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by jahsharon: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingKO22:
I pity the Upcoming P-square and Mr Macaroni for getting drawn in this calamitous Obituary noice
The useless Sabinu too will knw how far after the 2023 election.

As for the defecteeees. We will be magnanimous in victory, so we will put them in IPOB killings record management grin

Emilokan Tinubu is ever forgiving. He will forgive the idiots. He is not like those kindergarten politicians that witch-hunts. All the idiots that betrayed him in the past are now back to the BAT Team, e.g. Adeleye Ogunleye, Musiliu Obanikoro, e.t.c. Even the Judas Iscariot Pastor Judas Osinbajo is back to the camp. Aregbesola will soon come back begging.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by KingKO22: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Finally, it's about time for final burial of our Obituary Zombipigs and their useless noise

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by jahsharon: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
drlateef:
Chinedu!!! Come am hear news. grin

He still dey Lagos holdups selling Gala and La Casera. He will be back at night

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by AcuraZDX: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
matex97:
I thought LP is non-existent in the north according to opposition parties because I am suprised that it is the state governor and APC chairman that are receiving the defectors.

Don't mind them.

From a structurelesa party to the governor receiving alleged defectors with no pictures

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by KingKO22: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
The steam and moral is about to die or it done die finish grin
I need answer from Zombipigs pls

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by KingKO22: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Don't mind them.

From a structurelesa party to the governor receiving alleged defectors with no pictures
We call them the pretenders bcs they knew about the donation from Nyamirin in diaspora that's why they play along to collect their own share but now that all the fund donate are no where to be found.
They took to their heel grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by danelson007(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ur propaganda will not work.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
God
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by obembet(f): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Before Jan 31 Only IPOB Terriost go remain forLP.

I hope hatred and insult will make them win grin

danelson007:
Ur propaganda will not work.

Cry more grin

tiswell:
I know they must be afonjas

natural betrayers tongue

Flat head tribe can even kill thier mother for money, ungrateful tribe

agos:

There is this thought that is always disturbing me.These people that are supporting apc ,are they not feeling the impact of the harsh economy and insecurity in this country. Do they even think apc have the solution to solve the problems of our dear country. The number of people that comes out for the rally still beat my imagination. If there is no good reason for supporting this evil party ,the best thing na to Japa because people way get sense for this country no plenty .

They are not voting Buhari again,they are voting for Tinubu. This is not about the party but a credible candidate.

athaboi:
Liars

Cry more

KingKO22:

We call them the pretenders bcs they knew about the donation from Nyamirin in diaspora that's why they play along to collect their own share but now that all the fund donate are no where to be found.

U mean flat head wey full Asia prison

jahsharon:

He still dey Lagos holdups selling Gala and La Casera. He will be back at night

Emeka still dey Anambra o.. He don spend transport Money

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by AcuraZDX: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingKO22:

Atleast while they're pretending, they converted some people for Peter Obi.

So it's a win for us and a loss to them.
Oya cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by iwaeda: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by athaboi(f): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Liars

2 Likes

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by agos: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
There is this thought that is always disturbing me.These people that are supporting apc ,are they not feeling the impact of the harsh economy and insecurity in this country. Do they even think apc have the solution to solve the problems of our dear country. The number of people that comes out for the rally still beat my imagination. If there is no good reason for supporting this evil party ,the best thing na to Japa because people way get sense for this country no plenty .

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ATLIEN2027: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
To the guy above me. Supporting a candidate is different from supporting a party.
I'ts not about party for most, it's about supporting a candidate that has in the past been very good with governance.
You want people to vote against a party even though they have a good candidate and at the same time vote for a candidate who has no record of getting anything done just because he's from a different party. Does that really make any sense to anyone with logical thinking faculty?
You should vote for the best candidate not the best party.
Also, the world economy is in a mess, the though economic situation is not peculiar to Nigeria alone. Common food is getting more and more expensive everywhere even in the US. I was in the grocery store last night and I was shocked at current prices of food at Walmart of all places.
For example, 18 eggs that used to cost about 2 dollars plus is now 7.45 dollars. I had to check it again and again just to be sure.
Any country you go to right now, the citizens are complaining of price increase in food, rent, transportation, fuel etc. No country is spared.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by tiswell(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
I know they must be afonjas

natural betrayers tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by xristos(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
wheat needs to separate from the tares.
shaft from grains
failures leaving to fail
success remains constant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by phemmyjohnson: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lol perra obiii

5 Likes

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by owiko(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Their defection won't change a thing. LP is a party to beat

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by KingKO22: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Everyone now realize that voting for ANINI Pandora Obituary as president of Nigeria is tantamount to chasing a wild goose

Dead before arrival grin

Nyamirin how market ? Hope you dey follow Ondo rally

14 Likes

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by atiku4President(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
I thought they said no Labour party members in the North? Comedians....in APC and PDP

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by dabiko(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingKO22:
The steam and moral is about to die or it done die finish grin
I need answer from Zombipigs pls

Some of you are not redeemable.

Look at the state of this country. Are you happy with the trajectory this country is heading? Have you visited Kenya, South Africa, and Egypt to see the level of organic growth and development these countries are experiencing?

Why are some of you bent on recycling people that have brought us where we are as a nation? What do you gain by holding this country down? Wouldn't you want to bequeath a working and functional country for your kids? Do you want your kids to grow up and keep shouting "up NEPA? Gosh!

So many questions on my mind. I weep for my compatriots.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Heavy Explosion At Udi Enugu (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.