Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

#bbnaija: "You Give Me Strong Erection" — Ozo Tells Nengi [Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "You Give Me Strong Erection" — Ozo Tells Nengi [Video] (420 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / #BBNaija: You Made Me Have Erection – Ozo Tells Nengi / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "You Give Me Strong Erection" — Ozo Tells Nengi [Video] by Ifeanyiwrite: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2020
One of the #BBNaija Lockdown housemates; Ozo has confessed to getting a strong erection in the lockdown house all because of Star Nengi.

Ozo was reportedly said to have had an embarrassing days in the past when he experienced a strong erection.

Report says that he however, immediately positioned his hand in his pocket in order to hide the situation, and at the same time, maintain balance.

Just as gathered, on Friday whilst in an intimate dialog with Nengi in the garden, he informed her if his strong erection after he sighted her change into a black outfit, and couldn't help himself.

He said,

“My thoughts were drifting the other day. Immediately the housemates informed me, I had to put my hand in my pocket.....

FULL GIST & TWEET VIDEO:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/GossipRelationshipStoriesAtYourDoor/~3/0cHo3FufnuU/bbnaija-you-give-me-strong-erection-ozo.html

(1) (Reply)

They Hate Me Bbnaija Lucy Breaks Down In Tears After Fight With Nengi & Erica / D’banj Commends FG Over Agro-rangers Initiative, As NSCDC Honours Him / Bbnaija Fight! Prince, Neo And Erica Against Helpless Lucy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.