Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng (875 Views)

Starfiview | Starlink Resellers And Installation / 27,000mah Oraimo Powerbank For Dropshippers And Resellers !!! / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng by logout: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Forget recharge card business. It's not worth it and also do not deal with epins.com.ng and their associates because they are scammers

Any handle with greatvita, greatreality or something related to that variant. If you want to throw your money on the road or you are thinking you are going to buy Range Rover sport post pandemic selling data, recharge cards or dealing with these heartless scums you need a quick nudge.

Avoid epins, epins.com.ng and most recharge card affiliates and schemes at all cost. Even with the API Development and stuff.
enough said.

There maybe going through this people is not the best approach into doing this business.

This is not intended to discredit any business or name, but to protect people with their hard earned money.
Re: Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng by sulaimon22: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
You just opened a thread and called out a company without telling us if they scammed you.
Re: Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng by MICHEAL346(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
sulaimon22:
You just opened a thread and called out a company without telling us if they scammed you.

They don't have to scam you bro... You are never going to see any gain from selling with those people o. One lady did training on that too and I saidlet me test it with 100. After sending the money na #50 enter my balance the other #50 I no understand how e waka o
Re: Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng by logout: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2020
MICHEAL346:

They don't have to scam you bro... You are never going to see any gain from selling with those people o. One lady did training on that too and I saidlet me test it with 100. After sending the money na #50 enter my balance the other #50 I no understand how e waka o

Lol.
Re: Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng by logout: 5:01am On Aug 09, 2020
sulaimon22:

Loads of evidence... I have documented facts. If they want to contest it yeah.
Re: Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng by Bet9jaVirtual: 5:12am On Aug 09, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Na advice u dey advice or the #50 wey loss na em make u dey post all these long talk so??
Re: Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng by MICHEAL346(m): 5:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Bet9jaVirtual:

Na advice u dey advice or the #50 wey loss na em make u dey post all these long talk so??

Listen to me first. Calm down.

Shey I look like Mr. Adviser to you? Be guided I don't give advice any how. What I have written so far is more than giving you advice. Na wetin I get na im I borrow una so.

@Op, chat me up, I had a legit platform for epins and all that before I just decided to test out what the lady in question was teaching.

The annoying thing is that she was holding series of training hoping to get referrals. I sensed something fishing, somebody is rather robbing peter to pay Paul instead of selling what they claimed to sell.

If I show you the platform I want to show you ehn, you go go thank God for the day me and u jam for this your thread. Btw, there are still legit platforms as such, but only a few are.
Re: Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng by SavageResponse(m): 2:11am On Aug 11, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Listen to me first. Calm down.

Shey I look like Mr. Adviser to you? Be guided I don't give advice any how. What I have written so far is more than giving you advice. Na wetin I get na im I borrow una so.

@Op, chat me up, I had a legit platform for epins and all that before I just decided to test out what the lady in question was teaching.

The annoying thing is that she was holding series of training hoping to get referrals. I sensed something fishing, somebody is rather robbing peter to pay Paul instead of selling what they claimed to sell.

If I show you the platform I want to show you ehn, you go go thank God for the day me and u jam for this your thread. Btw, there are still legit platforms as such, but only a few are.

Na so una go dey talk

All you guys are the same...everyone is just pushing his own agenda!
Re: Advise: Avoid Recharge Card Resellers And Epins.com.ng by adgomas: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2021
You are discrediting another business so you can gain traffic to your own business. bad marketing.

You had several options to fund your wallet on epins and you choose to fund with auto funding which payment processor charges N50.
You transferred N100 and N50 charges was automatically deducted by the payment processors and your wallet was automatically credited with expected value.
Is that your definition of scam?

You had several options to fund your wallet with less or no charges like ATM, cash deposit or transfer.
Always try to learn how a system works before writing whatever comes to your mind.

Its obvious you don't know how the business works and how you can make money with it.
We offer competitive commissions and excellent service you get in the recharge market.

Checkout our commissions menu at https://epins.com.ng dashboard.
Note: commissions applies to API users
Thank you!

MICHEAL346:

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Partner / E-naira: No Yahoo Boy Can Hack The E-naira - CBN / Information Needed On Importation Of Products From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.