Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month (26400 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / 2020 Hajj To Hold Next Month / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by naijanaso: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Desiderius:
oga have you been to Abia state before No good road my foot

Is it the Abia of Aba and Umuahia? Is it the one of Uturu and Uzuakoli? Is it the Ohiafa and Aro? Which Abia are you asking me if I have visited before. Pls wake up. Abia state that you people claim to be "God's own state" is actually "God's cursed state". You all need to seek God's mercy to have a governor. It is really heartbreaking that people will defend the government of Abia state.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Xenowerk4000(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
My dear state !! Chai ! No sensible governor since the state's creation ! Why ??!!
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Gracejeri(f): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
I'm from aba.. I join the host of other states to say okezie ikpeazu is a fool.. Which road who'll the plane ply on? He has no shame.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:
Means to loot. There is no need for an airport in Abia state. Sam Mbakwe is right there in Imo state and there is another in Rivers.

Abia is in between these two states.

Who will be using this Abia airport?

Abia poly children, Ariaria traders or the civil servants he hasn’t paid in months?

He should fix the modafuckeen roads in his state.

If he fixes d roads & doesn't build airport, what "legacy" do u want him to leave behind? He is a Nigerian politician. Don't u think road is too small for his reputation& ego? He wants to be d first governor in d history of his state to build an airport. History maker

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
mytime24:
Another elephant project

#looting loading.....

If he fixes d roads & doesn't build airport, what "legacy" do u want him to leave behind? He is a Nigerian politician. Don't u think road is too small for his reputation& ego? He wants to be d first governor in d history of his state to build an airport. History maker
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by jamesversion: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
OreMI22:

The first thing to observe that this is a hoax is that they don't have any specific location of the airport.

In truth, Abia does not need an airport.
They only need to make the road between Owerri and Umuahia very smooth as well as the road between Aba and Portharcourt.

However, if Abia must build an airport, it has to be in ABA to have any hope at all of being viable.
It will then be preferable for business community in ABA and [b]Obigbo
to use the Aba airport than Owerri and PH.

But Abia is a weird state, so expect the airport to be in Ohafia, Arochukwu or Ubakala grin grin grin grin
Where it will be overgrown by weeds two days after commissioning. [/b]

People living in Oyigbo. Have respect for them by calling them by their names. Tnx.

If Akwa Ibom can spend N19Billion on church, Abia needs an airport.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by SeanBeezy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
naijanaso:
This is the height of looting avenue. Indulging in an Airport building when you don't have any good road in the state. Just one tiny flyover took him a decade to build...Pray for Abia
the flyover is still there like that, hasn't even been completed. For 5 years now!
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by SeanBeezy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
OreMI22:

The first thing to observe that this is a hoax is that they don't have any specific location of the airport.

They only need to make the road between Owerri and Umuahia very smooth as well as the road between Aba and Portharcourt.

However, if Abia must build an airport, it has to be in ABA to have any hope at all of being viable.
It will then be preferable for business community in ABA and Obigbo to use the Aba airport than Owerri and PH.

But Abia is a weird state, so expect the airport to be in Ohafia, Arochukwu or Ubakala grin grin grin grin
Where it will be overgrown by weeds two days after commissioning.
lol he'll never build that airport in Arochukwu, he might in Ohafia because that's the LGA of his deputy, but Arochukwu? he hates Arochukwu with passion!

The only LGA he couldn't rig in the last election
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by cjfbn: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
inspirator1:
Go to ABIA Government House to spill this your trash, if na man you be. People that lacks home training, respect for elders everywhere. Even your Bible or Koran no teach you to respect authorities and elders. If you can't criticize logically, close your mouth and pass, to avoid endangering your future with few moments of blissful importance.
You are a fool.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Khez: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
What a very stupid joke ����a foolish governor that cant fix ordinary Aba market road ?? Is embarking on an elephant project Somebody show me his achievements in Abia for the past 5 years plsssss
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Yakubu113: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
this man is very funny to be talking of airport when Abia state have some of worst roads in nigeria maybe when you land in the airport you will then take another plane to your house.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gracejeri:
I'm from aba.. I join the host of other states to say okezie ikpeazu is a fool.. Which road who'll the plane ply on? He has no shame.

But that is d modus operandi of Nigerian politicians. They need elephant projects to massage their egos. They want to fly when they can't crawl just because of their personal & selfish interests
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by kaludestiny10(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Someone that is yet to complete the centre table that he calls a flyover bridge for five years o. The airport will take like 10 generations for it to be completed. I weep for my state
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by hardbody: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
inspirator1:
Go to ABIA Government House to spill this your trash, if na man you be. People that lacks home training, respect for elders everywhere. Even your Bible or Koran no teach you to respect authorities and elders. If you can't criticize logically, close your mouth and pass, to avoid endangering your future with few moments of blissful importance.

But Okezie is still a fool...
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by InvertedHammer: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
/
Education!

Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Goodluck Jonathan, Okezie Ikpeazu. All of them have Ph.D in their fields but turned out to be the most useless leaders in Nigeria.

Rochas Okorocha, Orji Kalu, Bola Tinubu and others. They were millionaires before being elected but failed to impact their people in positive ways.

Yahaya Bello, Bankole, Dino Melaye, Desmond Elliot. They are youthful leaders but a disgrace to governance and leadership.

So it is not by education, wealth or age. The curse is eternal. Get a young, educated and wealthy Nigerian in a position of power and the nemesis will be trippled. It is the system.

/
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by hardbody: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
SeanBeezy:
lol he'll never build that airport in Arochukwu, he might in Ohafia because that's the LGA of his deputy, but Arochukwu? he hates Arochukwu with passion!

The only LGA he couldn't rig in the last election

He can go screw his airport. We the Aro people detest his lying and supersonic mediocrity. He got angry that we refused to vote for him in both first and second tenure and has consistently shown all manner of wickedness to the Aros and especially civil servants and teachers in that local government. We still don't care.

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by hardbody: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
jamesversion:

People living in Oyigbo. Have respect for them by calling them by their names. Tnx.

If Akwa Ibom can spend N19Billion on church, Abia needs an airport.

Abia needs an airport. When I touch down in Owerri and those guys start asking for N15k to get to Umuahia their argument is always, "it is interstate". So If an airport is in Abia state, It will be good to know why we have to pay huge sums to get to our homes in that state.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by ibinaboonline: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Somebody wants to steal his last card before checking out. Might as well do the big time stealing.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by SeanBeezy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
hardbody:

He can go screw his airport. We the Aro people detest his lying and supersonic mediocrity. He got angry that we refused to vote for him in both first and second tenure and has consistently shown all manner of wickedness to the Aros and especially civil servants and teachers in that local government. We still don't care.
and we've been surviving! I rep Obinkita
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by hardbody: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
SeanBeezy:
and we've been surviving! I rep Obinkita

I rep Amannagwu...
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by SeanBeezy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
hardbody:

I rep Amannagwu...
Ndewo nwanne!
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by SeanBeezy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
hardbody:

I rep Amannagwu...
Ndewo nwanne!
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by hardbody: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
SeanBeezy:
Ndewo nwanne!

Nnam ndewo.

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Sheriman(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Are those ones Airport or Warehouse.. misplace priority Mr Governor what we need are Durable Roads
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by badman007(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2020
But why Abia useless like this?
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by uchvic(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Na today u know??

athaboi:
Lolz..okezie is a foool
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by uchvic(m): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Common to fix Aba road na war, na Airport u wan build... Onya Ala
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by DedeNkem: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2020
This Okezie Ikpuazu idiot is owing workers salaries for 20+ months, pensioners are totally forgotten and this moronic looking gorrila is busy blabbing about an Airport he's obviously not going build.

He's just looking for another way to steal from Abians! A known criminal who's is completely incompetent to be called a governor!

He's the worst governor in the country and he's not ashamed of it!
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by DedeNkem: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:

It's lie , okezie is not other governors
The guy is working seriously !

What planet are you from? You seem to be very stupid! List the things he has accomplished or shut up!!
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Philipxxxx0: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2020
OreMI22:

It will then be preferable for business community in ABA and Obigbo to use the Aba airport than Owerri and PH.

Where it will be overgrown by weeds two days after commissioning.
I see no reasons for that airport, the governor is very stupid, we should use the money and build roads in Aba , let him make the place access able.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by majamajic(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2020
DedeNkem:

What planet are you from? You seem to be very stupid! List the things he has accomplished or shut up!!

God punish u !
My opinion must be your opinion ?
What has other Abia governors did before him ?
OUK that sucked your people dry u are one of them that was hailing him,
Old fool !
U don't have sense !
Mind how u insult people , I can't take it from u , u think ban from Abia ?
Am from Anambra ! We give back respect , if u come with insults we give u in full !
Okezie is the best governor Abia state has ever had !
Explain to your gods if u have any past Abia governor better than him
Like I said ,you don't have senses sir !
If u dont name a governor better than okezie since creation of Abia , I will come back to u again !
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by poweredcom(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Nonsense what do abia state need an airport for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos / FG Introduces Temporary Passports For Nigerians Abroad / Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.